Hard cases for bionic with extended battery

Search This thread

lrs421

Sep 29, 2010
New York
This Driod Bionic Case w/ Extended Battery Support is highly recommended.

MA-39878-2T.jpg

My opinion beats spending $49.99 for a Seidio Surface Extended that still isn't confirmed to be released yet.

Anybody recieve their case from these guys? Mines has been backordered for nearly two weeks.

Rootuser3.0

May 18, 2011
Just picked up extended battery hard case from Verizon. I highly recommend it, solid build, excellent fit and not too much bulk.

Sent from my UNL3ASH3D BIONIC using xda premium

Yes pretty good even better if you add the skinomi black matte skin matches the case kinda like full protection covers bottom and top of phone something the case misses

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

Reactions: jayfried

CrazyGuyCD

Sep 28, 2011
Groton, CT
It would be nice if Otterbox would step up and make a case to fit the extended battery. That would be nice but trying not to ask for too much lol.

mistawolfe

Nov 21, 2010
Anybody recieve their case from these guys? Mines has been backordered for nearly two weeks.

I believe they got pulled over by the fashion police. Something about "Why you rocking a holster? What's in that fanny pack??"

It could be pure BS, but that's just what I heard. And it matches up with the delivery truck being late...

Rootuser3.0

May 18, 2011
Shipped today. Can't wait.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P512 using Tapatalk

Just dropped my phone today. This case popped right off and ding 3 corners pretty good.Im so pissed I called Verizon and told them my phone is overheating they sending me a new phone overnight for free. I can't stand a nice phone with dings all over it. And this case is going in the garbage. IM STICKING with standard battery with full cover case until something better comes along

astrogiblet

Oct 18, 2011
Michigan
Can you use the extended battery + the Verizon holster/kickstand case in the Bionic vehicle dock? The vehicle dock comes with a cut out that you can remove for the extended battery, I just don't know if the case will fit too.

I've got the stock battery and a silicone case on my phone and it fits in the vehicle dock.

OneStepAhead

May 2, 2009
Madison, WI
diztronic.com
Just wanted to give you guys an update on the Extended Battery TPU Case we are making. The factory completed molding the cases last night! Just need to be packaged up and then they are on the way to us. Should be ready for us to ship to customers within the next 10 days. I've posted a few pictures on our website of some sample shots the factory sent me. Not the best quality pictures but you get the idea...

We'll have them in both Matte Back Black and Matte Back Translucent Smoke. The backs are matte and the frame around the screen is High Gloss, just like our regular Bionic case.

wa6e7p.jpg
2rge0p0.jpg

Last edited:

Underwater Mike

May 6, 2006
Just wanted to give you guys an update on the Extended Battery TPU Case we are making. The factory completed molding the cases last night! Just need to be packaged up and then they are on the way to us. Should be ready for us to ship to customers within the next 10 days. I've posted a few pictures on our website of some sample shots the factory sent me. Not the best quality pictures but you get the idea...

We'll have them in both Matte Back Black and Matte Back Translucent Smoke. The backs are matte and the frame around the screen is High Gloss, just like our regular Bionic case.

So, when can we order? I noticed that there's no provision for ordering on the page to which you linked.

nedu09

Jan 4, 2011
Georgia

wa6e7p.jpg
2rge0p0.jpg

Just wanted to chime in here and say that the TPU case is awesome! I have it on my phone right now and am very eager to get the extended battery case.

I see that the volume rocker is no longer covered on the extended case like it is on the regular case. Any reason for that change?

astrogiblet

Oct 18, 2011
Michigan

Any idea if this case will both fit and be functional in the vehicle dock? As in, able to use the button on the vehicle dock?

Reactions: tj!2k7

mistawolfe

Nov 21, 2010
I was wondering the same...

TPU cases are the only ones that work with the button that I've tried. I don't see how this one will be any different as the power button is uncovered. Your main problem will be if it fits - which if it does, it'll be tight as a...

If it fits the button will click.

Reactions: tj!2k7

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

wa6e7p.jpg
    2rge0p0.jpg
    Great Holster & Cover Case Combo

This Driod Bionic Case w/ Extended Battery Support is highly recommended.

MA-39878-2T.jpg

My opinion beats spending $49.99 for a Seidio Surface Extended that still isn't confirmed to be released yet.
    I'm using the Otterbox Defender case. I put the front plastic piece on and left the back piece off. Put the rubber cover on and it fit perfect.
    Could one of you guys post some pictures of the Otterbox / extended battery hackery? I'm on the fence of doing this myself and would love a visual.

Thanks so much!

Here you go, Bud. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ustom-otterbox-commuter-extended-battery.html
    Just picked up extended battery hard case from Verizon. I highly recommend it, solid build, excellent fit and not too much bulk.

Sent from my UNL3ASH3D BIONIC using xda premium

Yes pretty good even better if you add the skinomi black matte skin matches the case kinda like full protection covers bottom and top of phone something the case misses