Buying new nexus 7.. Need help..

Search This thread

asish2006

Aug 7, 2012
As long as it's not rebooting it's fine.

No its not rebooting..

My usage would be browsing Web, downloading apps in background,Facebook etc..

Playing game for 15 mins continuously also make it hot by same amount as it does while doing above things..

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

asish2006

Aug 7, 2012
Ok I was playing nova 3 today and after 15 mins of gameplay the upper portion of the tablet got real hot.. At the back and it became uncomfortably hot.. Also the upper portion of the screen was so hot that it became difficult to play..

I think I might have got a faulty piece.. Since this can't be normal??

asish2006

Aug 7, 2012
Is nexus 7 LTE the bastard child of Google ?don't know the reason of negligence.. My device is still running 4.4.2 when 4.4.4 has released a month back . I can't even flash the android l since they release image for the WiFi model only ?

I think u have made a mistake buying the 3g model [emoji45][emoji22]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've had my 32GB N7 (2013) WiFi model since January (got a GREAT deal from Staples for only $170 brand new). This tablet has been no less than perfect for me. No issues whatsoever. Can't beat the bang to buck ratio you get with this device.
    There have been some issues but mine 16 version never had a touchscreen problems. It was from one of the earliest lots.

Also, you can play all the latest games on it without issues.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Friends I have decided to buy 32gb Wifi model. I have been reading reviews around the net and found that the tablet has touch screen issues due to some earthing problem.

My question is that is this true for the initial batches of the tablet only or for all? My Indian friends hopefully could shed some light on this. How many of you are facing the touch screen problem and to what extent?

I was all very excited to get this tablet guys. I was hoping to get it by next week but this touch screen issue is making me have second thoughts.

Also is this best android gaming tablet? Or is there something more powerful than this around the market?

Please feel free to give your suggestions. Waiting eagerly for your responses. Thanks in advance.

I got my Nexus in April, after quite a few had already been sold.

Out of the box, mine had touch screen issues... multiple responses to a single key touch as well as some unresponsiveness. After doing a Google search, a factory reset fixed most of the issues. I'm left with some occasional unresponsiveness.

For me it's an occasional annoyance. I've found after 30 plus years of playing with computer devices, they all have minor annoyances. Overall, I am quite impressed with the device.
    If I was in your place I would have atleast waited for Google I/O.
    Who knows they may announce the new nexus 8.

But the Google I/0 is at the end of this month.. Also it will take at least another one month for Google to launch It here in India.. With the fact that initial batches invariably has some problems..

Also isn't this tablet capable of doing almost anything. I know faster and better processors are being released but is there any app or game in android which utilises so much power?

From what I have read the only drawback this tablet has is with the camera and feeble loudspeakers.
    Performance wise it's pretty good.. Isn't it?

It's normal CPU is getting warm.