[Q&A][4.4.2 KitKat][GT-N5110/5100]CivZ-FLEXNOTE-8.0 ROM

Search This thread

cgHamidreza

Aug 27, 2014
Shiraz
there is...look for T337TUVU1BNI8_T337TTMB1BNI8_TMB_Offical_4.4.4, this is LTE version...

SecPhone.zip

hi Mr jazzespresso and very very thanks for upload the file :good:
i download your 4.4.4 Secphone.apk and Replace with my Secphone File(i delete the system\priv-app\SecPhone.apk - copy your file to this path - Reboot Device )
and its not work ! :crying:
when anybody call me the device Busy the call !!! (operator tell : your phone number is busy! ) :eek:
and when i try to call it take an error : The voice call not support !! :eek:

For last Effort , i want to try with note 8 4.4.2 Original Rom SecPhone File !
do you have Secphone.apk from note 8 4.4.2 or 4.4.4 Original Rom and upload for me???
thank you again :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Use this thread to discuss [ROM][4.4.2 KitKat][GT-N5110/5100]CivZ-FLEXNOTE-8.0.

PLEASE DO NOT POST QUESTIONS WITHIN THE DEVELOPMENT THREAD

If you're looking for the ROM and ROM files, the link is here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2759863
    that is true about SmartClipService. I am on rev 1.6 and flashed Air Command. Forced close for me.
    I know , will be solved. You will have to make a choice, or you use the normal set-up and can use the normal scrapbook or you use the Aircommand and use its scrapbook feature. The Smartclip error won't appear.
    I just got the 5110 a week ago and updated to the official 4.4.2, and now framerate sucks on some 3D games that was completely fine before. Do you think a custom rom will fix it, or could it be the updated bootloader slowing it down? I want custom either way for s-pen drawing accuracy but I'm wondering if I should try and get the tablet replaced under warranty first to get back to 4.2 bootloader.

I haven't had an android device since froyo and I was hoping to not bother with rooting etc. this time around but I guess I have no choice! I was looking at the instructions for this rom and it starts with installing Philz. How do you install a tar? Odin? I guess the first unlisted step is to be rooted before installing Philz? Are there any more unlisted steps if you're on un-rooted stock firmware?

Thanks

EDIT figured it out after some trial and error. For any other super-noobs here is the path you can take from un-rooted stock 4.4.2:

Download to your PC: CF-Autoroot, Philz Recovery, Odin 3.09

Download Civ's ROM zip and put on your SD card.

1. Boot into Download mode. Root with CF-Autoroot using Odin PC tool. Restart.
    2. I needed to update SuperSU in the app store to fix a "SuperSU has stopped working" popup, then used SuperSU to disable KNOX
    3. Boot into Download mode again. Install Philz Recovery with Odin in the same manner. Restart.
    4. Boot into Recovery mode. Back up system. Wipe system to install new ROM. Then install the ROM from the zip.

I believe that is all the major steps I had to take. So far it's working with no issues and the S-Pen is a good bit more accurate across the screen.
    Hi all, I'm planning to flash the Rom as soon as possible. I've a question about s note files: is the stock app coming with the Rom compatible with 4.2.2 notes or is it the new Note 3 one? I wish to keep the compatibility with old format because of syncing with my Note 2. And what about S5 Note app? Which one should I choose? Thanks

Sent from Galaxy Note 8.0 GT–N5100

I believe this to be true of the latest rom version.....

It comes default with the older SNote. If you want the newer you just choose S5 SNote in Aroma. As far as I know you can still sync files between the older version and newer version. However you cannot edit an SNote document in the old version that was created in the new version. You should be able to bring your old SNote documents into the new one though and edit. I believe it will up convert but not down convert the files.

This is just what I have read and have not tried it myself. As an option you can flash the new SNote and run it alongside the old SNote just to compare/test them if you want: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2454924
    Hi everyone, I can not find the snote app. already tried to reflash the rom and ticked the snote but still not showing.

any idea? full wipe is done coming from civz 4.2.2 rom

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk
    already answered, don't tick the snote option in aroma.

I can't seem to get my N5110 recognized by Odin anymore. I was on CivZ rom v1.5 and it wasn't recognizing it so I tried flashing the newer v1.6 rom but still no luck. The device is recognized when it's not in download mode, but when I boot to download it no longer shows up in Odin. I tried Odin 3.09 as well as 3.07. I tried running Odin as Admin, uninstalling Samsung USB drivers, re-installing them, using Kies 3, unticking USB debugging mode on my tablet, etc. Nothing seems to work.

I have never had an issue with Odin before, and I last used it when I updated the bootloader to move to from 4.2.2 to CivZ first Kitkat rom for the N5110. All I'm trying to do now is get Odin to recognize my Note in download mode again, so that I can flash the NF1 bootloader update. Anyone else having trouble with Odin in download mode? Can anyone help me fix this?
    Uninstall all samsung drivers and connect the device while in download mode, now it should search to install the new driver.