[BUILD][11-22-2010][JDMode 1.0][Hastarin R8.4][PPP]

Search This thread

crawlingcity

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 13, 2010
Porto
hi you guys, as in jdms, i'll be here helping. i'm going to make some tests about the robot voice etc, and i'll be back here in the thread ASAP. Meanwhile, try fix_permissions and try the default.adbc thing (search in the forum for the solution while i dont post it here).

bigguy99

Jun 19, 2010
I love everything about this build!!! except for 1 tiny problem, image quality taken from stock camera suck. I like the camera from EVO builds, is there a way to add evo camera to this build??? THAT WOULD BE PERFECT!!!!! (i'm drooling thinking about it :)

Kezzainc

May 4, 2007
Great ROM. Love it. Works really well. Got 2036 on Quadrant. Wakes up good and my first go with Smartass and seems really good also.

No Green on camera but Robo voice on 2.15. Sweet with 2.14

Thanks heaps for sharing ! I like the spin you've put on here. Good work.

Last edited:

shaiq123

Well, after installing this ROM, on first boot, I too had Robo Voice on calls and music was not playing at all.

I did upgrade to Hastarin8.5 Kernel before instaling the ROM.

On second boot, I tried a call and still had the robotic voice. Then, I attempted playing music and it played fine. After that, I tried a call and guess what... no robotic voice.

I am not a fan of sense ROMs at all and this one is the most unique and good looking non-sense ROM out right now. Will check for other things and report.

Thanks for the great build...:D

cmconch

Apr 15, 2010
wow great rom, smooth and the internet works great.

this is my favorite android build so far.

hey atoore I would love to do some exclusive wallpapers/icons for this rom, here is my flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/cmcport/ so you can see my work. I am also 18 and would love to help make this rom even better. PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

mstrk242

Apr 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Now that I've been using this build for a little longer, I can comment. This is my new daily build. Everything just works flawlessly. Only change I made was updating the ril-wrapper and hastarin's 8.5 kernel. (Although it seemed to run perfectly even before I made those changes).

Thanks very much for the build, this is definitely a keeper!

castanedajor

Oct 29, 2010
I have been testing this build, and I have an issue while trying to import contacts from SIM, it seems like copy successfully, but when finish, there is no contacts imported on the phone. It doesn´t matter how many times I try, always is the same issue .... Please help me, I love this build but this issue it's making me crazy.

griffin911

Feb 22, 2006
Gilbert
@atoore Would you be willing to do a RMNET version of this build? I love your other build and for me it is more stable. On this one I have had data drops and spontaneous resets.

Thanks

DashDaKidd

Jun 9, 2010
In this universe
Wifi Issue?

Does this build need the modules because my wifi is having an issue, it says error so I suspect that it needs the modules. just wondering if its me or something

btw best build ever. everything works just right