and i have unlocked my boot loader.

but when i start up my phone the bootloader says

***UNLOCKED***

PYRAMID PVT SHIP S-on RL
HBOOT-1.18.0000
eMMC-boot
Aug 2 2001,22.35.52

i see the problem that s-on
but how i change it when my status says unlocked?
becouse i cant istall cwm now :(
greetings

a old hd2 flasher addictive

Last edited:

itsReggie

Dec 3, 2011
If revolutionary isn't working make sure you have the correct drivers installed - you can download them from revolutionary's website.

If it still doesn't work, i.e. the program can find your phone but leave you waiting for hours without doing anything factor reset your phone then try again. It worked for me.

seanyowl

Aug 28, 2009
Stevenage
Hboot 1.18.0000

Witch 1 from the other version must i choose then?

As far as i can see on the Revolutionary site the correct hboot is there....

Revolutionary.png

Last edited:

eL_pIt

Oct 5, 2010
Problem with htc Sensation

i tried to flash my sensation
but have the following problem
my hboot version is 1.18
i cant use the software from revolutionary.io then
i found a other solution witjh htcdev.com

***UNLOCKED***

PYRAMID PVT SHIP S-on RL
HBOOT-1.18.0000
eMMC-boot
Aug 2 2001,22.35.52

I had the same problem revolutionary not working in my htc sensation i got these screen for more than one hour

rev.png

xdaco

Jun 26, 2011
Kolkata
www.musarraf.com
i tried to flash my sensation
but have the following problem
my hboot version is 1.18
i cant use the software from revolutionary.io then

***UNLOCKED***

PYRAMID PVT SHIP S-on RL
HBOOT-1.18.0000
eMMC-boot
Aug 2 2001,22.35.52

I had the same problem revolutionary not working in my htc sensation i got these screen for more than one hour

rev.png

Read the follwoing two threads . They may help you.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1469296

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1478828

mr_boogie

Apr 21, 2007
This is what I did to get mine off working:

adb push tacoroot.bin /data/local/tmp/tacoroot

adb shell chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/tacoroot

adb shell /data/local/tmp/tacoroot --setup

(it goes into recovery, just remove battery and reboot)

adb shell /data/local/tmp/tacoroot --root

(while on root mode,do the following)

adb shell
$su
su not found
#

(When this happens, get revolutionary to do his thing.... you will notice it will have normal behaviour)

And S-OFF is done...

djfranchisenc17

Feb 14, 2012
cant get s off my sensation xe

im having the same problem of el_pitt. i got my phone unlocked but not s off i tried all the steps from sevral diffrent sites but still no luck even htc super unlocker. i need help with this as well cause im addicted to rooting. my phone came with one of those huge 3 pin adaptors. i think my phone could be euro i dont know if that has anything to do with it. but please guys im a noob to the site and i need help. so if anybody can and el_pitt if u get yours working let me know asap. ps im a mac guy and im forced to use a pc to do this so that sucks even more. if anybody has a mac method let me know as well. thanks in advance

dgenx210

Jan 10, 2011
Manila
im having the same problem of el_pitt. i got my phone unlocked but not s off i tried all the steps from sevral diffrent sites but still no luck even htc super unlocker. i need help with this as well cause im addicted to rooting. my phone came with one of those huge 3 pin adaptors. i think my phone could be euro i dont know if that has anything to do with it. but please guys im a noob to the site and i need help. so if anybody can and el_pitt if u get yours working let me know asap. ps im a mac guy and im forced to use a pc to do this so that sucks even more. if anybody has a mac method let me know as well. thanks in advance

No. Having the euro 3-pin charger has nothing to do with it.
No. Almost every tool is made for Windows. Deal with it even if "it sucks even more"
Windows computers are PC's but not all PC's run Windows. That overpriced (Personal opinion) Mac of yours is a PC as well.

If you really addicted to rooting, you would have searched and being a noob isn't an excuse. You didn't even bother to create your own thread.

Now putting my personal gripes aside, try to read and follow this link step-by-step.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1192300

djfranchisenc17

Feb 14, 2012
This is what I did to get mine off working:

(it goes into recovery, just remove battery and reboot)

adb shell /data/local/tmp/tacoroot --root

(while on root mode,do the following)

adb shell
$su
su not found
#

(When this happens, get revolutionary to do his thing.... you will notice it will have normal behaviour)

And S-OFF is done...
i think i may need to do this method but where would i enter or find that adb stuff before i try using reveloutionary?

steve_xyz

Feb 16, 2012
NorCal
just did it

i was having the same problem with my new xe (1.77 stock rom). after googling and messing around with my phone for several hours. i finally got it working. now i'm s-off:D
i just wrote a little guide for myself in case i forget how to do it in the future:

S-OFF Guide for Sensation XE with 1.77 stock rom

1) setup htc driver or htcsyn.

2) plug in usb in charge mode, with usb debug enabled.

3) get into root mode with adb commands.
open command prompt, go to root dircectory (where "adb.exe" is) of htcsupertoolv3 folder. (download htc super tool v3 and unzip to this folder first)
type:

(press V+, V- and Power buttons on the phone at the same time to reboot the phone)

after reboot, type: adb shell /data/local/tmp/tacoroot --root

this will get the phone into root mode. then type: adb shell (it'll show "#" in the next line confirming root mode)

4) while in the root mode, run revolutionary.exe using the beta key generated from revolutionary.io

5) after S-OFF is done, return to normal mode by typing: adb shell /data/local/tmp/tacoroot --undo

hope this helps:)

bman2309

Jan 4, 2012
Sydney
SOLUTION

hi al today i bought my sensation xe
a upgrade for my hd2

its a nice phone but i am addicted on flashing

i tried to flash my sensation xe but have the following problem
my hboot version is 1.18
i cant use the software from revolutionary.io then:(

***UNLOCKED***

PYRAMID PVT SHIP S-on RL
HBOOT-1.18.0000
eMMC-boot
Aug 2 2001,22.35.52

greetings

I recently did this to my sensation... unlocked with HTC dev, but turns out you cant do much with that, so from here you need to:

1. plug in you phone with usb debugging enabled and find appropriate cmw version for your phone

2. use the environment you set up with the Dev tool to flash recovery (i.e. boot to bootloader and open that same command window with fastboot in it)

You may need to look it up, but to flash recovery from here, i believe the command is "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" assuming you have renamed the recovery. (this is in JTniggle's guide)

That worked for me, you now have custom recovery, make backups etc...

3. now follow this thread - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1494158 - credit to SDemon700 for making it, saved my phone :D

4. make sure you follow the sub posts in his guide... i.e. JTniggle's guide helped most - dont forget to flash su.zip as it enables root (flash through recovery after)

NOTE - to get the "stock experience" rom to work, i had to flash the boot.img through the htc dev environment
"fastboot flash boot boot.img"
The boot.img can be extracted from the rom's zip file.

Once flashed i installed the rest of the rom from the zip in cmw and the rom worked

And as said in the guide, from here revolutionary.io works perfectly

Hope that helps, worked for me and im now running virtuous inquisition :D
Good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: Masteroshi

fejedlm

Nov 24, 2010
Budapest
Same problem.
I made 10-15 pcs Sensation XE s-off, then wroted cid, changed firmware (RUU, old firmware german T-mobile, new is WWE), then made s-on.
But the last product cargo (5 pcs) arent working. When I go to revolutionary.io, then beta code what I got is wrong, not valid. Not accepted.
I tried all the 5 and nothing. (HBOOT 1.18)
BUT!
I had a one of piece from the last product, and that's working.
So nothing has changed, I didnt forget how its making.
I think so, there is something new about Z715, and now s-off is problem.:confused:

RACLB

Feb 11, 2008
Beirut
After trying all whats available out there trying to root my sensation xe 1.18.0000 with the latest update, the only successful way at last is by using tacoroot, followed by revolutionary........

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    just did it

i was having the same problem with my new xe (1.77 stock rom). after googling and messing around with my phone for several hours. i finally got it working. now i'm s-off:D
    i just wrote a little guide for myself in case i forget how to do it in the future:

S-OFF Guide for Sensation XE with 1.77 stock rom

1) setup htc driver or htcsyn.

2) plug in usb in charge mode, with usb debug enabled.

3) get into root mode with adb commands.
    open command prompt, go to root dircectory (where "adb.exe" is) of htcsupertoolv3 folder. (download htc super tool v3 and unzip to this folder first)
    type:

(press V+, V- and Power buttons on the phone at the same time to reboot the phone)

after reboot, type: adb shell /data/local/tmp/tacoroot --root

this will get the phone into root mode. then type: adb shell (it'll show "#" in the next line confirming root mode)

4) while in the root mode, run revolutionary.exe using the beta key generated from revolutionary.io

5) after S-OFF is done, return to normal mode by typing: adb shell /data/local/tmp/tacoroot --undo

hope this helps:)
    SOLUTION

hi al today i bought my sensation xe
    a upgrade for my hd2

its a nice phone but i am addicted on flashing

i tried to flash my sensation xe but have the following problem
    my hboot version is 1.18
    i cant use the software from revolutionary.io then:(

***UNLOCKED***

PYRAMID PVT SHIP S-on RL
    HBOOT-1.18.0000
    eMMC-boot
    Aug 2 2001,22.35.52

greetings

I recently did this to my sensation... unlocked with HTC dev, but turns out you cant do much with that, so from here you need to:

1. plug in you phone with usb debugging enabled and find appropriate cmw version for your phone

2. use the environment you set up with the Dev tool to flash recovery (i.e. boot to bootloader and open that same command window with fastboot in it)

You may need to look it up, but to flash recovery from here, i believe the command is "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" assuming you have renamed the recovery. (this is in JTniggle's guide)

That worked for me, you now have custom recovery, make backups etc...

3. now follow this thread - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1494158 - credit to SDemon700 for making it, saved my phone :D

4. make sure you follow the sub posts in his guide... i.e. JTniggle's guide helped most - dont forget to flash su.zip as it enables root (flash through recovery after)

NOTE - to get the "stock experience" rom to work, i had to flash the boot.img through the htc dev environment
    "fastboot flash boot boot.img"
    The boot.img can be extracted from the rom's zip file.

Once flashed i installed the rest of the rom from the zip in cmw and the rom worked

And as said in the guide, from here revolutionary.io works perfectly

Hope that helps, worked for me and im now running virtuous inquisition :D
    Good luck