[Q] Transferring from iOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

SassMaster

Mar 30, 2014
So way before I bought any android device, I used iOS and bought quite a lot of expensive games and DLC's on it. Now that I have a Nexus 7, I want to enjoy those games on the big screen and with the better graphics and processing power. Unfortunately, this means paying another 20+ euro for things I've already bought. The majority of things I want to get are DLC's I've already bought back on iOS. I'm wondering if there is any way to basically transfer the appdata, save states and purchased apps to my android device.

I've already got to thinking if there was any way I could convert the game files to .apk so they might be installable on Android, but that probably won't work. Does anyone know how I could transfer the games files or save data to android from my old iPod? I have further details for anyone interested. The games and DLC's include things like the Valkyrie and Supernova DLC's for Galaxy on fire 2, Minecraft PE and Gangstar: Rio.

I really don't wanna pay for all of these again.

vparres

Apr 3, 2010
Méribel-les-Allues
vparres.com
So way before I bought any android device, I used iOS and bought quite a lot of expensive games and DLC's on it. Now that I have a Nexus 7, I want to enjoy those games on the big screen and with the better graphics and processing power. Unfortunately, this means paying another 20+ euro for things I've already bought. The majority of things I want to get are DLC's I've already bought back on iOS. I'm wondering if there is any way to basically transfer the appdata, save states and purchased apps to my android device.

I've already got to thinking if there was any way I could convert the game files to .apk so they might be installable on Android, but that probably won't work. Does anyone know how I could transfer the games files or save data to android from my old iPod? I have further details for anyone interested. The games and DLC's include things like the Valkyrie and Supernova DLC's for Galaxy on fire 2, Minecraft PE and Gangstar: Rio.

I really don't wanna pay for all of these again.

In one word : Impossible. You can ask app editor for a transfert, but cannot convert iOS apps to apk. iOS apps are precompilated, and ANdroid apps aren't if i'm not wrong.

Sorry but you will need to buy them again :(

I hope i helped you :D

chrisd1a1

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 7, 2007
leeds
ok.....

to comment on the actual question, you can't hack IOS apps to work with android. and there are no emulators available.

as for the 'intent' voiced in this thread. distributing or using a paid for android app (even if you've bought it on IOS) is considered to be discussing or using warez. this is against our rules on XDA.

i've closed this thread due to the discussion of warez.

please don't discuss or ask for warez on XDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.