No Wifi

Search This thread

Wilsas

Jul 26, 2007
Hoofddorp
I received today my Diamond and like the design of it performanca is beter as my P3600 but cant get it conected to a wifi network, I have 2 wifi points a Fon and a Asus router, whit the P3600 I can acces the Fon router easeley and when I use the same settings whit the Diamond it says that its conected but I cant browse any site the same with the Asus router, I have given firts a soft reset and after that even a hard reset but whatever I try no data in my browser neigther Opera or IE.
Anyone a idea what this could be?

Thanks in advanced

Willem

plasticplanet

Mar 23, 2006
I have same problem

I received today my Diamond and like the design of it performanca is beter as my P3600 but cant get it conected to a wifi network, I have 2 wifi points a Fon and a Asus router, whit the P3600 I can acces the Fon router easeley and when I use the same settings whit the Diamond it says that its conected but I cant browse any site the same with the Asus router, I have given firts a soft reset and after that even a hard reset but whatever I try no data in my browser neigther Opera or IE.
Anyone a idea what this could be?

Thanks in advanced

Willem

hey..i have the same problem..already posted 2 threads about it but had no luck in getting an answer lol

Oppainter

Jun 12, 2008
Wetteren
I know maybe a solution. My first mistake when i ticked my secure code, I ticked it in CAPS but that's not necessaire. Exp. when u have WEP with following code: 35 01 F3 84 96, tick in TD then: 3501f38496.

That solved my probem and now i can connect always!