Best photo editing app?

Search This thread

Mftek1

Sep 26, 2010
Sylmar
Im looking for a good photo editing app.
One thst uses layers and lets me erase or delete some of the backgrounds that I dont want......

Anyone know of any?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Mftek1

Sep 26, 2010
Sylmar
Thanks guy ill try both.
Im looking for an editing tool that lets me erase thr backgrounds. Such as, editing a person or object out of an image

vouty

Dec 7, 2010
California
One thst uses layers and lets me erase or delete some of the backgrounds that I dont want......

Anyone know of any?

There aren't any that have layers or that are "non-destructive" like Photoshop, except PS Touch (which doesn't run on the GNII).

I currently have on my phone: Camera Zoom FX, Pixlr Express, & Fotor. I also have Photo Editor, which is the most "professional" photo app for Android I've seen yet.

I should add that Camera Zoom FX has a very nice and useful camera app that adds the sorely missing feature "touch to focus AND shoot". Can't believe Samsung left that out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mftek1

droidjon

Sep 23, 2010
I use PicSay, pixlr express, photo editor and aviary. It's impossible to just use one for all your photo editing needs. Use the ones you try out and like the most, and combining them you can do a lot of cool stuff on your gn2. Good luck! :D

TouchRetouch might be what you're looking for...
Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: galihdjx and Mftek1

Mftek1

Sep 26, 2010
Sylmar
Snapseed, picsaypro, pixlr express.
For snapseed I really like the drama effect

jmwils3

Sep 21, 2010
Madison, AL
There aren't any that have layers or that are "non-destructive" like Photoshop, except PS Touch (which doesn't run on the GNII).

I currently have on my phone: Camera Zoom FX, Pixlr Express, & Fotor. I also have Photo Editor, which is the most "professional" photo app for Android I've seen yet.

I should add that Camera Zoom FX has a very nice and useful camera app that adds the sorely missing feature "touch to focus AND shoot". Can't believe Samsung left that out.

just a heads up, but the version of PS Touch found on the Note 10.1 tablet actually DOES work on our phones (though to be fair, the controls look tiny, lol). I cant post the backup I have, as that would be warez, but if anyone else has both devices, you should try it out.

sychak

Jan 19, 2011
just a heads up, but the version of PS Touch found on the Note 10.1 tablet actually DOES work on our phones (though to be fair, the controls look tiny, lol). I cant post the backup I have, as that would be warez, but if anyone else has both devices, you should try it out.

Yup! Ps touch works great on the n2 for me too!

Mftek1

Sep 26, 2010
Sylmar
Just got ps touch for my note 2 and omg this app is amazing!! Thank you josh for your recommendation

jmwils3

Sep 21, 2010
Madison, AL
Just got ps touch for my note 2 and omg this app is amazing!! Thank you josh for your recommendation

Anytime, bro. Glad I could help out. Just wish I had the time to figure that app out more fully, lol. It has so many features packed in that it's incredibly daunting.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

jeep447

May 24, 2009
St. Louis
I just thought I'd share what I use for photo editing cause I mess with it a lot, but I'm no expert by any stretch. I use a combination of apps and with them it really feels like I can do almost anything with a photo,and a couple of the apps that I use have been listed already. I use QuickPic, Photo Editor (by McGeyver), Snapseed, and Camera Zoom FX. I'm sure QuickPic isn't completely necessary and it's probably just a personal preference, but I like how it let's you pick which editor you'd like to use for the picture you're on. Like somebody else mentioned I also use the app Photo Editor for the majority of editing because it's one of the best I've seen, and recently the Dev added a Clone Tool which really put it over the top imo. Plus I've been in contact with the Dev several times with different suggestions and he's actually implemented some of them since. (he might have been working on them already for all I know so I'm certainly not trying to take credit for anything, but he's definitely open to suggestions which is awesome). Anyway I also use the app Snapseed a lot because it covers a lot of things Photo Editor can't do, like straightening a picture or adjusting ambiance and structure of photos. Snapseed also has a lot of fx that you can add to photos and adjust, and when you combine it with Camera Zoom FX, it seems like there's a million different types of fx to choose from. I'm sure there's a lot of awesome editing apps out there that I've never even seen yet, but I'm still amazed at what I've been able to accomplish just using those apps alone. :D

Sent from the bag phone in my Pontiac Fierro

Last edited:

Lee Christina

May 19, 2016
5 best photo editing apps for android 2016

1. PicsArt Photo Studio - is most famous in all photo editing apps for android with oven 100 Millions installs. PicsArt is one the fastest growing photo artist app. They provides features like drawing tools, art network, photo grid, collage maker and more. PicsArt photo editor have photo manipulation, wide array effect, text tool, clip graphics, frames in the tools. It easy and simple to use if you don’t even have knowledge about editing.
2. Pixlr-o-matic - is best and simple photo editing app which helps to add stylish effects to pictures. Pixlr-o-Matic is over 200 million+ download just because its amazing features. Which includes effects to adjust the mood of photo, amplify tone, cool it down or shades. You can also use overlays which add drama, sparkle, neon, light leaks to images.
3. PhotoFunia - is popular and famous website for desktop for photo editing. Photofunia also introduce its android app for photo editing. Actually its not only which help you to edit images or giving effects, cropping etc. Photofunia concept different and same as on its website. PhotoFunia is frames based application which help to change your background, face, body with all the listed frames in their app. You can change your suit, Santa, Superman or print you image on wall and much more.
4. Photo Collage Editor - is a powerful frame photo editor for you to create amazing collages using your photos, fun stickers, backgrounds, text with layout and frames. Photo Collage Editor is the best collage maker & photo editor that helps you combine multiple photos with various frame layout and photo grids, then share them at a time!
5. Pixlr – Free Photo Editor - is useful and powerful in all photo editing apps for android. It lets you to quickly crop, rotate or fine tune any picture. Best part about pixlr is, its totally ad-free apps. Choose free effects, overlays, borders to personalize images and giving them professional touch without any editing knowledge. Its contains ‘Auto-Fix’ feature to to balance out colors or adjusting poor light condition on single click. Overall performance this app is great help to edit your images effectively.

Reactions: Selena Wiliam

andym1

Sep 12, 2017

Anyone know of any?

is popular and famous website for desktop for photo editing. Photofunia also introduce its android app for photo editing. Actually its not only which help you to edit images or giving effects, cropping etc. Photofunia concept different and same as on its website. PhotoFunia is frames based application which help to change your background, face, body with all the listed frames in their app. You can change your suit, Santa, Superman or print you image on wall and much more.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pixlr Express is pretty feature rich...
    I use PicSay, pixlr express, photo editor and aviary. It's impossible to just use one for all your photo editing needs. Use the ones you try out and like the most, and combining them you can do a lot of cool stuff on your gn2. Good luck! :D

TouchRetouch might be what you're looking for...
    Id say snapseed and pixlr express .

Anyone know of any?