I'll make Live Wallpapers for you! Post requests here!!!

Search This thread

deeno33

Aug 23, 2010
Milwaukee
Hey guys, I posted in my omnislash LWP that I'm taking requests for Live Wallpapers.

All you need to provide is a video link, preferably a youtube video, and the start and stop locations that you want to use in the wallpaper.

I will create a zip file with your user name on it and upload it on my mediafire page and provide links! The wallpaper can then be used via the method explained in my last thread :

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=813807

I check the forums daily and plan to fill as many requests as I can, don't be shy, all work is free and fairly easy to do, I just want to let everyone enjoy their phones as much as I do, Post away!
thats a great idea, thanks for donating your time, i do the same with psp an ps3 themes for everyone i know. Anyways ive been digging around for awhile an to no avail. Do you have a tut of some kind to make these LWPs myself????? Id like to make my own for me and my computer illiterate budds who love LWPs but dont know sh+t from shinola, LOL!!!

Awesmazing

Oct 20, 2010
thats a great idea, thanks for donating your time, i do the same with psp an ps3 themes for everyone i know. Anyways ive been digging around for awhile an to no avail. Do you have a tut of some kind to make these LWPs myself????? Id like to make my own for me and my computer illiterate budds who love LWPs but dont know sh+t from shinola, LOL!!!

Read through this thread, tutorial included...

Aug 24, 2010
Seaford, DE
Hey! Can you make a classic Buffalo Sabres logo (the one with the two swords crossing the Buffalo) that keeps rotating 360 degrees?
Thanks!

Sent from my Liberty using XDA App

zervic

Sep 26, 2010
Thank you sooo much!

Can you make me one that says :

Welcome Manoj Dadi

:::and have a percentage bar running to show that the phone is loading?:::

Add alot of technological effects to it if possible!

Where can i donate to you?

Thanks again!

Hey! Can you make a classic Buffalo Sabres logo (the one with the two swords crossing the Buffalo) that keeps rotating 360 degrees?
Thanks!

Sent from my Liberty using XDA App

I'll save OP a little bit of time and tell you both to read the first post and, if you really want to you can read through the rest of the thread at the NUMEROUS times he told people to post a video of what you want otherwise he isn't going to do it.

sagerox

Jul 26, 2010
I've been trying to flash the zip for the atrix forest lwp, but it won't open. Can you help me out?

Sent from my HTC Liberty using XDA App

L551

Nov 30, 2010
Is it possible to make one out of a swf?

Sent from my Aria - CM7 Build 2-2

deeno33

Aug 23, 2010
Milwaukee
I've been trying to flash the zip for the atrix forest lwp, but it won't open. Can you help me out?

Sent from my HTC Liberty using XDA App

Is this being used for the video live wallpaper or jus a live wallpaper? If its for the vlp you jus need to extract the zip to the root of your sd...and have the app installed of course.

Awesmazing

Oct 20, 2010
Hahaha, I can't believe this thread got 5,400 views now... Dassa lotta arias...

I've filled about only a dozen requests made mainly because only about a dozen people requested correctly... Which is also to say that I've filled EVERY request made...

I'd just like to make it known that I do still check this page occasionally and WILL fill more correctly requested LWP desires.

For a final reiteration, a proper request needs only a link to a youtube video and the start and stop times you want the wallpaper to use.

All other instructions are included several times in this thread and the omnislash thread.

I hope the people whos requests I've filled are still enjoying their LWP's too.

Reactions: uhhhyeahhh

tripstermcgee

Jan 3, 2011
Kailua, Hawai'i
I love the GTO wallpaper. Can I beg you for one more please.

35-48 seconds.
Can you lighten it up some. It's a dark scene. And thank you Great Teacher Onizuka. This should and will for me be your new screen name. Is Onizuka Japaneese? And is that your name or does it have another meaning? Just courious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhCm66QhW_Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwuHSE1Muwg&feature=related This one may be brighter 04-16

Probably didn't mean this, but onizuka is a astronaut from the big island of hawaii... he died in the Challenger explosion.

Sent from my Liberty using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hahaha, I can't believe this thread got 5,400 views now... Dassa lotta arias...

I've filled about only a dozen requests made mainly because only about a dozen people requested correctly... Which is also to say that I've filled EVERY request made...

I'd just like to make it known that I do still check this page occasionally and WILL fill more correctly requested LWP desires.

For a final reiteration, a proper request needs only a link to a youtube video and the start and stop times you want the wallpaper to use.

All other instructions are included several times in this thread and the omnislash thread.

I hope the people whos requests I've filled are still enjoying their LWP's too.