FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What features do you want to see in the Swag Bag?

Hard to get apps, inverted gapps, etc

61 Vote(s)
70.93%
status bar tweaks, center clock, no clock, etc

56 Vote(s)
65.12%
kernels

45 Vote(s)
52.33%
DTa2sd Stable

27 Vote(s)
31.40%
DTa2sd Beta 4

34 Vote(s)
39.53%

[ROM][LOTK] Deck's ReLoaded .500 RLS [1-31-13]

3,101 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,675

By jamieg71, Senior Member on 19th May 2012, 05:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th May 2012, 03:21 AM |#891  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Pekin, IL via Buffalo, NY
Thanks Meter: 2,243

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71

Just choose my LOTK theme when you start out! It's kinda nice... lol
Not that I'm partial. Hahaha

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Deal!!!

And no worries on that link, man, really.

Glad I read that COD is already in here, too.
24th May 2012, 03:24 AM |#892  
Flag Behind my M24 (Retired)
Thanks Meter: 422

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz420

Cool. I appreciate it. I wish the uccw widget had a skin market like fancy and beautiful Widgets does. I would pay a premium on the market for it.

uccw: http://db.tt/DwoufDYM
Icons: https://m.box.com/view_shared/pha123n0q11laihprynk

Uncle Sams Misguided Children
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smatherlee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift smatherlee Ad-Free
24th May 2012, 03:24 AM |#893  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 149

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smatherlee

Gents, if this thing gets any faster it's going to fly out if my hand. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better you produced, job well done and everything is running. Topnotch job!

Whoa bro how did you get the battery bar centered like that?

24th May 2012, 03:25 AM |#894  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 487

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpiamchris

Hey guys,

It's been forever since I've flashed a ROM and I am really excited about getting this one on, but I just wanted to make sure that my phone was still good to go before doing anything, (just in case the phone bricks or something).

Here is my current configuration:
-Revolutionary-
Supersonic EVT3 Ship S-OFF
HBOOT-6.16.1002
RADIO-2.15.00.0808
Running Fresh Rom
RA-Supersonic-v2.3

Is any of this outdated to the point where I have to redo something?

Also the initial post steps slightly confuse me.
Are these the steps I should take?

1) Use the SMELKUSMOD mason recovery FIRST. Do this by renaming it to PC36IMG.zip and playing it on the root of the sd card and then rebooting phone to dev mode.
When given option to, hit "Yes"

2) Download rom to sd

3) Go into recovery mode and then wipe everything except SD Card

4) Flash the Calkulin's_FORMAT_ALL.zip

5) Reboot system

6) Flash the Decks_ReLoaded_V_44.zip (this is the actual ROM).

7) Enjoy?

Did I miss any steps?

Also can someone point me towards how to flash DTa2sd? I tried to do a quick search around the forums but couldn't find anything definitive. Do I flash DTa2sd after the seven steps above?

Thank you very much in advance for anyone that can help me clarify some issues...

yes i would do the steps how you outlined them, i just came off that recovery(2.3) and the one in the OP is even better! just dont put .zip in the name of the file and from looking at it it looks like you have it pretty much, though i will say as i just an a2sd about a page or so back that you must partition your SD card for that to work so if you haven't and want to look up how to do it (very easy with amon ra) JUST IF YOU DO PARTITION BACKUP YOU WHOLE SD!!!!! it WILL be erased in the process. but they have aroma installer in here and that makes it even easier to flash the apps and goodies you want.
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperiorEVOlution18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SuperiorEVOlution18 Ad-Free
24th May 2012, 03:26 AM |#895  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss12108

Whoa bro how did you get the battery bar centered like that?

Using charge bar from the market bro.

24th May 2012, 03:28 AM |#896  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 149

More
Quote:

Using charge bar from the market bro.

Gotcha...I like that a lot.

24th May 2012, 03:30 AM |#897  
Account currently disabled
Flag Floor Me
Thanks Meter: 2,304

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpiamchris

Hey guys,

It's been forever since I've flashed a ROM and I am really excited about getting this one on, but I just wanted to make sure that my phone was still good to go before doing anything, (just in case the phone bricks or something).

Here is my current configuration:
-Revolutionary-
Supersonic EVT3 Ship S-OFF
HBOOT-6.16.1002
RADIO-2.15.00.0808
Running Fresh Rom
RA-Supersonic-v2.3

Is any of this outdated to the point where I have to redo something?

Also the initial post steps slightly confuse me.
Are these the steps I should take?

1) Use the SMELKUSMOD mason recovery FIRST. Do this by renaming it to PC36IMG.zip and playing it on the root of the sd card and then rebooting phone to dev mode.
When given option to, hit "Yes"

2) Download rom to sd

3) Go into recovery mode and then wipe everything except SD Card

4) Flash the Calkulin's_FORMAT_ALL.zip

5) Reboot system

6) Flash the Decks_ReLoaded_V_44.zip (this is the actual ROM).

7) Enjoy?

Did I miss any steps?

Also can someone point me towards how to flash DTa2sd? I tried to do a quick search around the forums but couldn't find anything definitive. Do I flash DTa2sd after the seven steps above?

Thank you very much in advance for anyone that can help me clarify some issues...

ok amonra 2.3 will do fine but honestly the smelkusMOD gives you everything from amonra 2.3 plus about a million things more. it is amazing. go to his thread and check out his op. you REALLY need to get it. he's had well over 1,000 downloads in the last 5 days. people are blown away by it for good reason. IF you get his recovery any and all wipe scripts you can now throw away because they are totally and i mean completely in the recovery now. no more pressing up and down buttons, that's a thing of the past. anyway, after you wipe your cache/dalvik/system/data/boot, just straight up flash the rom. in the rom you can choose to either install dta2sd or not. the choice is yours. you no longer need to flash a separate a2sd file after the rom. when done aroma will automatically reboot your system for you or you can uncheck it if you need to go back to recovery for some reason before you do. other than this info PLEASE read some additional info and/or disclaimers from our OP before you flash the rom. also if you select the default install a2sd will not be installed and you will not be able to pick and choose from a very impressive list of apps. i personally would select "pick your poison" for this very reason. basically this installer allows you to be able to fully setup your rom the way you want it in a lot of ways from choosing your default kernel on down the line. heck you can even choose the theme of the install (how it looks while it's installing the components of the rom) i LOVE the LOTK personally. anyway that's all you need. now go and do it.

thank me very much.

ropodope
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ropodope For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ropodope Ad-Free
24th May 2012, 03:31 AM |#898  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss12108

Gotcha...I like that a lot.

Yes it's cool, animates in charge and you can place it on top, bottom and bottom of the status bar.

24th May 2012, 03:34 AM |#899  
Flag Floor Me

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HipKat

Deal!!!

And no worries on that link, man, really.

Glad I read that COD is already in here, too.

thanks HipKat.

ropodope

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorz77

That's not what I meant. I meant because I flashed the previous version and I didn't like the theme and if it didn't change then it would be a waste of time for me because I probably wouldn't keep the rom. Other than the theme the rom is great and it flies! Sorry for seeming a bit rude

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

yes, i gotcha now. thanks for the explanation. 3 additional default cm tc themes have now been included in addition to the ics one that was there from the beginning and in addition to that in the aroma installer you can now also choose from 4 more. so yeah, that makes a possibility of 8 altogether now.

ropodope
24th May 2012, 03:36 AM |#900  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Pekin, IL via Buffalo, NY
Thanks Meter: 2,243

Donate to Me
More
5... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1.....

Flashing!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HipKat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HipKat Ad-Free
24th May 2012, 03:39 AM |#901  
Flag Floor Me

More
Quote:

Yes it's cool, animates in charge and you can place it on top, bottom and bottom of the status bar.

we have also built the miui battery bar into the settings menu of this rom thanks to the awesome mazdarider23 from Team DIRT.

ropodope
The Following User Says Thank You to ropodope For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ropodope Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, clyde, fast, pale rider, phillo bedo, reloaded, should be renobbed, the speeds make you want to an hero, what is this im 12, will munny

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)