[ROM] KiNgxKxlick Espresso2G1 v1.3 "Driven By King Kernel" 02/02/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

meezy009

Mar 14, 2010
ok so i downloaded the rom flashed and everything seemd to b goin smooth untill it get 2 the HTC screen. it gets passed the Hero screen and then when da HTC screen comes up it freezes right away.. i currently using ext4 96MB swap 4gb sd card i dont kno wat class, on my g1 with the latest radio and spl. any help would b appriciated.

thatguythatdid

Mar 10, 2010
With your mom :) milf
ok so i downloaded the rom flashed and everything seemd to b goin smooth untill it get 2 the HTC screen. it gets passed the Hero screen and then when da HTC screen comes up it freezes right away.. i currently using ext4 96MB swap 4gb sd card i dont kno wat class, on my g1 with the latest radio and spl. any help would b appriciated.

I been having the same problem. I thought it was me for a second but I'm a flashaholic and am constantly flashing new roms for this and my sprint hero but this is the first time I've had a problem that isn't a known problem. Any help with this would be great. Don't leave my girlfriend stuck at 1.2:D

iKrypt0i

May 16, 2010
Aright guys I really need some help here. Everytime I try to install a new or modded ROM on my phone it wont work, and I let my load times go for about 30 minutes and it just stays locked in that screen.

I have no problem unrooting and putting the original SPL on there.

I followed everything in the bible on ROOTING, I used the recovery.img from the How-to- Root, Hack, and Flashing your G1/Dream Read first!! link that is in the bible. Should I be using different software for all of this? Like RA Dream?

There is so much information on this website I kind of get lost. Ive definitely done my research and have ALOT more knowledge than I did a few days ago, but I am still have problems even when flashed the latest Radio and SPL and Partitioned my drives.

Im not sure if im supposed to install the original ROM of this ROM? or what I am doing wrong but someone please help?! I know there is a genius on these forums that can show me whats up...

Royalknight6190

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 22, 2009
Chandler
Aright guys I really need some help here. Everytime I try to install a new or modded ROM on my phone it wont work, and I let my load times go for about 30 minutes and it just stays locked in that screen.

I have no problem unrooting and putting the original SPL on there.

I followed everything in the bible on ROOTING, I used the recovery.img from the How-to- Root, Hack, and Flashing your G1/Dream Read first!! link that is in the bible. Should I be using different software for all of this? Like RA Dream?

There is so much information on this website I kind of get lost. Ive definitely done my research and have ALOT more knowledge than I did a few days ago, but I am still have problems even when flashed the latest Radio and SPL and Partitioned my drives.

Im not sure if im supposed to install the original ROM of this ROM? or what I am doing wrong but someone please help?! I know there is a genius on these forums that can show me whats up...

Did you upgrade your radio and SPL?

iKrypt0i

May 16, 2010
Yes I flashed with Death SPL and the latest radio before, but I recently flashed my phone to the STOCK which is RC29 because i couldnt use my phone.

So now I have to start from scratch again. If you could just help me out with some links and basic instructions I should be good...

joeleenus

Mar 30, 2010
London
Hi there,

I too seem to be getting stuck at the HTC screen. I'm not being impatient, I left it for about an hour...

Any suggestions on what to do?!?

Many thanks!

Bungholio

Jun 6, 2008
www.ramcsuk.co.uj
flash

can anyone confirm if Flash is working in the browser on this one, i have been looking for a ROM to try flash with on my g1.

I hear about the lagg and slowdown, does it speed up with a faster SD card (class 6) or with Overclock to 614Mhz?

joeleenus

Mar 30, 2010
London
Thank you!

Did work eventually after a couple of attempts...

This is very slow though?

Will it speed up or shall I revert back to cyanogen 5?!?

What does anybody reckon?

Cheers!

Jun 15, 2010
I really hope that the lag and the led lights plus keyboard lights will get fixed on your espresso rom .. other then that this rom is pretty decent....

Status
Not open for further replies.