[Bootanimation] Motorola (w/o AT&T logo)

Search This thread

devilsking

Inactive Recognized Themer
Sep 14, 2010
Hanoi
www.themythace.com
Well, I have an AT&T Atrix HD so everytime it boots, it show Motorola animation then next is AT&T. I love Moto but dont like the AT&T logo so I decided to re-compress it and remove AT&T animation. If u're interested in this, just download in the link below.

HOW TO CHANGE:
- Copy and relace file bootanimation.zip in /system/media
- Set permission rw-r-r as this:
x x o
x o o
x o o
(x is tick, o is non-tick)

DK

DOWNLOAD

PREVIEW:
9uszMd.gif

skeevydude

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 10, 2012
Hot Springs
Since you're a recognized themer, I have a question for you -- Know an easy way to batch resize XXHDPI to XHDPI on Linux? I can't seem to find method other than one app at a time, which is really tedious when you have around 200 apks. Windows has all sorts of ways. Those Bastards :cool:

devilsking

Inactive Recognized Themer
Sep 14, 2010
Hanoi
www.themythace.com
Since you're a recognized themer, I have a question for you -- Know an easy way to batch resize XXHDPI to XHDPI on Linux? I can't seem to find method other than one app at a time, which is really tedious when you have around 200 apks. Windows has all sorts of ways. Those Bastards :cool:

Do u have information about how many percents XHDPI equal XXHDPI? As in my previous devices, it's mdpi and equal 66% of HDPI. If u know, tell me and I can try to make a tool :). Not sure but I can try :p

skeevydude

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 10, 2012
Hot Springs
Do u have information about how many percents XHDPI equal XXHDPI? As in my previous devices, it's mdpi and equal 66% of HDPI. If u know, tell me and I can try to make a tool :). Not sure but I can try :p

Yep, its 66% or 144x144 to 96x96.

Sometimes I'd like to pirate a copy of Windows just to run a few of the dev tools on here...I have no other use for Windows other than the few win-only tools on XDA :(

Droid4Drew

Apr 15, 2013
St. Louis
ROM Toolbox can make any animated GIF into a boot animation for you. Works great for me. Andy pisses on Apple every time...

You know what they say... Once you go Android, you don't go back. Flashaholic for sure.

G

GuestK00268

Thanks Bro
What permission should I give if I only want Motorola Logo without AT&T??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, I have an AT&T Atrix HD so everytime it boots, it show Motorola animation then next is AT&T. I love Moto but dont like the AT&T logo so I decided to re-compress it and remove AT&T animation. If u're interested in this, just download in the link below.

HOW TO CHANGE:
    - Copy and relace file bootanimation.zip in /system/media
    - Set permission rw-r-r as this:
    x x o
    x o o
    x o o
    (x is tick, o is non-tick)

DK

DOWNLOAD

PREVIEW:
    9uszMd.gif