4,403 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,266

By mrjraider, Senior Member on 23rd February 2014, 02:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th March 2014, 12:20 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Thanks!

Last night I tried to downgrade without knowing about this thread. It went into a bootloop like you said

Now I have just flash 254 based on your post - viola - it is loading even as I type...

Mucha gracias, arigato, thank you, nandre, mercy...

Edit: don't know if it's just my phone or because I have not installed any third party apps - it is fast! Faster than 4.3. Some things are missing though, but I can live without them (say "auto brightness").

Now to root it...
5th March 2014, 12:31 PM |#22  
Flag Chapecó, Santa Catarina
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Question
Hello my friends...i put the 4.3 brazilian retail on my phone, but it's a drug... so, i want back to 4.1.2, but, i need unlock bootloader to get a downgrade to 4.3 for 4.1.2 or i simple put 4.1.2 on flashtool and finish the process...
6th March 2014, 01:16 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toninsc

Hello my friends...i put the 4.3 brazilian retail on my phone, but it's a drug... so, i want back to 4.1.2, but, i need unlock bootloader to get a downgrade to 4.3 for 4.1.2 or i simple put 4.1.2 on flashtool and finish the process...

no need to unlock bootloader..
6th March 2014, 10:16 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
How to disable notification icon about system update, after I downgraded from 4.3 to 4.1 ? in update center update notiffiactions are off, after restart phone I still have an icon on my bar.
6th March 2014, 12:40 PM |#25  
OP Senior Member

More
There is no way. But I think you can download the update before you install it? I have never tried it..
7th March 2014, 02:31 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjraider

No if you have a TA backup you need to reflash your ROM and Restore TA partition

ermm..what is TA partition and TA backup?
2, is this method works on Locked bootloader? want to go back to 4.1.2 and install eXtisenZ after that..
7th March 2014, 03:14 PM |#27  
OP Senior Member

More
Did you unlocked your bootloaders by following Doomlords tutorial? If yes you would have read some things about TA partition and backing it up. The same is with restoring and unlocking.
8th March 2014, 05:06 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjraider

Did you unlocked your bootloaders by following Doomlords tutorial? If yes you would have read some things about TA partition and backing it up. The same is with restoring and unlocking.

no, i haven't unlocked my bl yet.. that's why I asked .. this flashing method works with locked bl right?
8th March 2014, 08:24 AM |#29  
OP Senior Member

More
Yes without any problems

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
8th March 2014, 09:42 AM |#30  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 78

More
It's normal that i don't have the windows with the "wipes " ?
8th March 2014, 09:49 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunaH

It's normal that i don't have the windows with the "wipes " ?

Depens; do you use the latest version of flashtool?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.254, downgrade to 4.1.2 xperia sp, downgrading, sony xperia sp jelly bean 4.1.2, tutorial

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)