[ROMeOS²][ENG][READY|05DEC] v1.51 B-20759.1.4.2 [FINAL] | JUST A CUSTOM RAPHAEL ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

paulyluca

Aug 24, 2008
Alba Iulia
Because of the incredible slow speed, I TEMPORARILY mirrored the ROM: REMOVED, BECAUSE NEW VERSION WAS RELEASED.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

paulyluca

Aug 24, 2008
Alba Iulia
After customizing my Raph with my personal settings, and testing, so far, the most common features, I can also say it is a successful ROM.

Regarding speed: ROM is moving quite well: not as fast as ELITE RC1, but definitely less buggy. Tested after installing a lot of applications, including Gyrator.

At monx: please take a look to the UC function. I am wondering if it is a bug, or if it was just me, doing something wrong...

Last edited:

rimoog

Oct 22, 2008
I hope the version without Manila will be online soon :)

I hardly can't wait to test the new rom ;)

sammypwns

Nov 12, 2008
The Woodlands, TX
is the fuze rom based off the att rom? if so then please remove the stuff that prevents us from connecting to att 3g like da_G did or simply do not use an att rom.

Inc

Aug 11, 2006
ROM works fine untill now; UC is a bit buggy ... I have had no problems using UC in previous versions - but in this version only 2 of my 12 cab files where installed.

/Inc

lesteryh

Aug 15, 2006
hmmm....still no youtube and facebook uploader....what about task manager at the task bar? missing?

Last edited:

gikoz

Oct 24, 2007
Flawless so far!

Flashed it, installed the apps I usually use and I can say that concerning stability not any difference from 1.40.1 (almost perfect!). About GPS that is one of weaknesses of Raphael, I can say that using Radio 1.09.25.13 I had a first time fix in 30 secs! Using Destinator 7, Garmin Mobile XT 5020 ANd Google Maps, the result was perfect. No lag at all!
Congratulations Monx! Thanks very much for you efforts.

Tsuyo

Aug 31, 2008
There seems to be something wrong with the UC phase. When it starts installing apps from SDConfig.txt, it shows the following messages (in order):

ADOBEREADERLE_2_5_103401_01.CAB
Reset device.
ADOBE_FLASH_LITE_3.1.CAB
Reset device.
GOOGLE_MAPS_2_2_0_19.CAB
Reset device.

Then it resets the device, only installing the first two applications. The same SDConfig.txt doesn't cause errors in 1.40.1.

johanromijn

Dec 19, 2006
Netherlands - GMT[+1]
There seems to be something wrong with the UC phase. When it starts installing apps from SDConfig.txt, it shows the following messages (in order):

Then it resets the device, only installing the first two applications. The same SDConfig.txt doesn't cause errors in 1.40.1.

Someone already mentioned there are problems with UC.
I had the same problem. After installing 3 or 4 CABs it soft-resets.

Status
Not open for further replies.