[Tutorial] Speed/slim up your phone: V6 SuperCharger, Fly-On Mod, CrossBreeder, etc.

Search This thread

killerkiller12

Jan 16, 2013
I followed every step, very very carefully, but wehn I get to Fly-On-Mod flash i get
E:Error in /external_sd ... /Signed_Fly-On_Mod__V4.0-Beta4.zip
(Status 6)
Installation aborted.
Any help?

killerkiller12

Jan 16, 2013
CWM -> Advanced -> Show log. Should say where the error is.
line 1 col 1: syntax errorm unexpected BAD, expecting IF or STRIKE or '!' or '('
1 parse errors
E:Error in /external_sd......
(Status 6)
Installation aborted
I: Can't partition non-vfat: data media
I: Can't format unknown volume : /emmc

f3tus

Mar 23, 2013
line 1 col 1: syntax errorm unexpected BAD, expecting IF or STRIKE or '!' or '('
1 parse errors
E:Error in /external_sd......
(Status 6)
Installation aborted
I: Can't partition non-vfat: data media
I: Can't format unknown volume : /emmc
I have no idea... It's the same if you edit the updater-script or if you don't?

Kouhai

May 11, 2013
Haguenau
www.frandroid.com
Today i add fly mod and i will see wath that will do.
Im in V20e by szymel but this still laggy and ram oweflowing.
The Kernel have some suspecious interaction with setcpu the governor change alone ...

f3tus

Mar 23, 2013
It is working now.
I tried with the original, unmodified updater-script and it worked.
Thanks.
Your text editor must have saved it with a different encoding, I guess.

Ok, I'll remove this from the tutorial:
(Optional I think) - Remove the following lines from updater-script:
Code:
set_perm_recursive(0, 2000, 0777, 0777, "/system/etc/rngd");
+ all files you removed above:
set_perm(0, 0, 0777, "/system/bin/entropy_off");
set_perm(0, 0, 0777, "/system/bin/entropy_on");
set_perm(0, 0, 0777, "/system/etc/hosts");
etc.

At step 4, Slimming your rom, what .zip did you used? Last unofficial cyan beta 6.1?
Yeah.

But you have to flash the ROM first, because since version 6.1, it formats /system, so it deletes all your tweaks. If you already have it flashed, just use a file manager to delete them.

Last edited:

djangosteen

Sep 7, 2013
Jakarta
When i apply v6 supercharger script, instead of being smooth, my phone became laggy as hell. It response after many seconds. What's the matter?

Sent from my LG-P705 using xda app-developers app

DevastatingTech

Jun 7, 2013
İzmir
(i) Slimming your ROM:
Original thread by darknessx10: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2387429

Remove (either from the ROM zip before you flash, or after with a file manager, but don't forget to reboot):
/system/tts
/system/fonts/*.ttf (remove all unnecessary fonts that you don't use (see thread linked above))
/system/media/video (useless)
/system/media/audio/alarms (I use a custom song)
/system/media/audio/notifications (just leave one that you use, I use Argon.ogg, or delete all if you use a custom one)
/system/media/audio/ringtones (I use custom songs)
/system/usr/srec/config (offline Google Now - useless)
/system/app/*.apk (remove all unnecessary apps that you don't use, I removed these):
Code:
Apollo.apk (I use Winamp)
BasicDreams.apk
CMFileManager.apk (I use Root Explorer)
CMWallpapers.apk
CellBroadcastReceiver.apk
ChromeBookmarksSyncAdapter.apk
DSPManager.apk
DrmProvider.apk
Email2.apk (I use Outlook app)
Exchange2.apk
Galaxy4.apk
GenieWidget.apk
GoogleBackupTransport.apk
GoogleFeedback.apk
GooglePartnerSetup.apk (do not remove if you have a credit card linked to your Play store)
GoogleTTS.apk
HoloSpiralWallpaper.apk
LatinIME.apk (do NOT remove unless you have another keyboard app (I use Kii))
LatinImeDictionaryPack.apk
LiveWallpapers.apk
LiveWallpapersPicker.apk
MagicSmokeWallpapers.apk
NoiseField.apk
OneTimeInitializer.apk (runs one time after flashing gapps, safe to remove after)
PhaseBeam.apk
PhotoTable.apk
PicoTts.apk
SetupWizard.apk (do not remove if you have not setup your phone yet (account, language, time, etc.))
SpeechRecorder.apk
Stk.apk
Talk.apk
Talkback.apk
ThemeChooser.apk (I don't use themes)
ThemeManager.apk (I don't use themes)
UserDictionaryProvider.apk
VisualizationWallpapers.apk
VoiceDialer.apk
VoicePlus.apk
VoiceSearchStub.apk
VpnDialogs.apk

Other GApps that I didn't have but are safe to delete:
FaceLock.apk
Gmail.apk
GoogleEars.apk
GooglePlus.apk
Microbes.apk
Thinkfree.apk
See a description of most CM/Google apps here, otherwise google for more information.
If you are not using CM, you have other stock apps. Google them to see if they are okay to delete.

Extra: After every reboot, there are some useless Google services running in the background. Go to Manage apps and select Running apps. For me they are Google Play services and Google Services. Click them and stop PendingNotificationsService, GoogleLocationManagerService, NetworkLocationService and Google Analytics Service. The Play Store will still work normally and notify you of updates, etc. They seem to re-start themselves every so often, too... If you don't want to do it manually, you can use Disable Service to do it for you. You can also use this app to disable certain services from, for example, Facebook, if you don't use them, and save RAM.

(ii) V6 SuperCharger:
Original threads by zeppelinrox: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=991276, http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1914159

1. Download the latest SuperCharger_Starter_Kit_RC12.zip
2. Download the latest V6 SuperCharger script, V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC12-BlackDog-63457_Fix.sh.pdf (right click and "save as", remove the .pdf file extension from the filename, it is NOT a pdf!)
3. Download the latest Ultimatic_Jar_Patcher_Tools_RC7_TEST6_ALL_DEX_ALL_OSes_NO_FLASH.zip
4. Put the contents of SuperCharger_Starter_Kit_RC12.zip and the script (step 2) on your phone.
5. Run Terminal Emulator, go to the directory where you put the contents (ls to show directories, cd to move to a directory), type su and enter. Type sh Start* (Note the capital S, not s. The asterisk * is so you don't have to write the entire filename).
5.1. The script will ask you if you want to install BusyBox v1.19.4 (wraithdu). If you already have BusyBox, skip this step.
5.2. The script will ask you if you want to install the su binary v3.1 (wraithdu). You already have the su binary, so skip this step unless you get an error during setting up the V6 SuperCharger script.
5.3. The script will ask you to install the sqlite3 binary. It will auto-detect if you already have it. If you do, skip this step.
5.4. The script will ask you to install the zipalign binary. It will auto-detect if you already have it. If you do, skip this step.
6. Type sh V6* (Note the capital V, not v).
6.1. The script will ask you to select a scrolling speed. Select 0 (no delay).
6.2. The script will ask you to use Build.prop, select no.
6.3. The script will ask you to select the kernel "reboot tolerance". I chose (N)one, most people choose (H)ard I think.
6.4. The script will ask you to use "Entropy-ness Enlarger", select no
6.5. The script will ask you to use "System Property Accessory Tweaks", select yes.
6.6. The script will ask you to use "3G TurboCharger", select yes.
6.7. The script will ask you to use "SD Read Speed Tweak", select yes.
6.8. Choose a value for the SD read tweak; I chose "custom" and entered 2048.
6.9. Set BulletProof Apps if you want.
6.10. The script will ask you to use Engine Flush-O-Matic, select yes, I chose 4 hours.
6.11. The script will ask you to use "Fix Alignment", select no.
6.12. The script will ask you to use "Wheel Alignment", select yes.
6.13. The script will ask you to use "Fix Emissions", select yes.
6.14. The script will ask you to use "Detailing", select no.
6.15. The script will ask you to "Integrate", select yes.
6.16. The script will ask you to disable the script animation, select yes.
6.17. The script will ask you to apply "SuperMinFree Calculator Settings", select yes (you can later change the values by selecting either "Unledded", "Ledded" or "Super UL" values).
7. Connect your phone to your computer with the USB cable, NOT as a mass storage device. Have debugging turned on.
7.1. Unzip the contents from step 3 to your COMPUTER, not phone. Run "ultimatic_jar_patcher_adb.bat" on Windows, "ultimatic_jar_patcher_adb.sh" on Linux or Mac.
7.2. The script will ask you to restart ADB as root, select no, it works without it.
7.3. The script will ask you to "SuperCharge services.jar", select yes.
7.4. The script will ask you to select the launcher strength, select "Die-Hard" (or something else if you want).
7.5. The script will ask you to use the "Maximum MultiTasking Mods", select yes.
7.6. After the script is done, type su and reboot.
8. Open Terminal Emulator, type su and run the V6 script again (step 6).
8.1. The script should say "100% SuperCharged": If it's not, sucks to be you.

Note from the script:

Also recommended is to install the 3G TurboCharger script (right click, save as, remove .pdf extension). Read the generated .html file in the SDcard after running the script to select your preferred values (I chose 4).

(iii) Fly-On Mod™:
Original thread by slaid480: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2226373

Download the latest version of the zip - at the time of writing this, it is Signed_Fly-On_Mod™_V4.0-Beta4.zip.

You will have to edit the zip, because there are things that conflict with V6 SuperCharger and CrossBreeder.

Remove the following files:
/system/bin/entropy_on (conflicts with CrossBreeder)
/system/bin/entropy_off (conflicts with CrossBreeder)
/system/etc/rngd (conflicts with CrossBreeder)
/system/etc/hosts
/system/etc/init.d/09sdcardspeedfix (conflicts with V6)
/system/etc/init.d/darky_zipalign (conflicts with V6)
/system/etc/init.d/zipaligndata (conflicts with V6)
/system/etc/init.d/ram_manager (conflicts with V6)
/system/etc/init.d/94Governor_tweaks (conflicts with CrossBreeder)

Save zip (don't flash yet). If your ROM's filesystem is EXT4 (type mount into Terminal Emulator and it should list /system, etc. and say which filesystem it is. If you don't see ext4 anywhere, skip this step), also download the Fly-On_EXT4_tweak.zip. Put both zips on your SDcard (don't flash yet).

Note: if you want, you can leave the files that are conflicting with V6 (except ram_manager!), but then you must disable them in V6 so they don't conflict with Fly-On!

(iv) CrossBreeder:
Original thread by idcrisis: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2113150

Download the latest version of the zip - at the time of writing this, it is CrossBreeder_7.2.13.zip.

Edit the zip file and remove /system/etc/hosts.

Put the zip on your SDcard, reboot into recovery and flash:
1. Fly-On Mod
2. EXT4 tweak (if your ROM supports it)
3. CrossBreeder

Reboot, start Terminal Emulator, run:
Code:
su -c /system/etc/CrossBreeder/DISABLE_ADBLOCK
This will disable CrossBreeder's adblock engine. I don't need it, since I use AdAway. It also frees 3MB of RAM. If you want to use this, though, don't remove the hosts file from the zip.

Note: If you have Seeder (app) or any other entropy generating script, DISABLE them. CrossBreeder's haveged engine is far superior to any other entropy engine. You can use Seeder to check the entropy levels only, but do not enable it. If for some reason entropy does not hover in the 4096 range, force-enable CrossBreeder with (although it should auto-start 99% of the time - maybe it takes a while to stabilize):
Code:
su -c "/system/etc/CrossBreeder/zzCrossBreeder FORCE"

Thought I'd also throw this in... Some of my must have apps and other useful apps:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=41031365&postcount=15
+
Lockscreen Policy - disable widgets in lockscreen on Android 4.2+
Smart Lockscreen protector - Disable reboot/power off/aeroplane mode/mute in lockscreen
Disable Service - disable certain processes/services
CatLog
DroidCamX
AnTuTu Benchmark
MX Player + codec
Quickoffice Pro or Documents To Go (smoother)
Sygic GPS
Opera Mini (fastest/lightest browser) or Opera
ezPDF Reader - pdf annotation
Seeder - to monitor entropy only, otherwise disabled
Titanium Backup
BusyBox Free
Avast Mobile Security - for Firewall and Anti-Theft only. Disable all other services, as there are no viruses for Android, so you're just wasting RAM.
No-frills CPU Control - best setup is:
smartassV2 (governor) + sio (scheduler)
or
SmartassH3 + sio (a little more battery friendly, very tiny (negative) difference in performance from smartassV2)
If smartassV2/SmartassH3 is not available, use ondemand. If sio scheduler is not available, use noop. Also, some people prefer deadline over noop (if available).

What is your Antutu v3.4 score, bro?

Last edited:

f3tus

Mar 23, 2013
What is your Antutu v3.4 score, bro?
Max was ~4300, but I have several apps (Smart Lockscreen Protector, Smart Statusbar+, Outlook.com, DSBS, Missed Message Flasher, Greenify, 3G Watchdog), widgets (Fancy Widgets, BetterBatteryStats, Temp+CPU PRO) + WiFi constantly running in the background . Never did a test with nothing running.

When will you write your tutorial? :D

Last edited:

DevastatingTech

Jun 7, 2013
İzmir
Max was ~4300, but I have several apps (Smart Lockscreen Protector, Smart Statusbar+, Outlook.com, DSBS, Missed Message Flasher, Greenify, 3G Watchdog), widgets (Fancy Widgets, BetterBatteryStats, Temp+CPU PRO) + WiFi constantly running in the background . Never did a test with nothing running.

When will you write your tutorial? :D

I will create mega guide. I need time.

Reactions: f3tus

Amathagma

Sep 7, 2013
Heraklion
V6 supercharged script says I'm 75% supercharged due to launcher Not in effect.
In the beginning i selected No if the trebuchet launcher is my default, because I have smart launcher.Can i do something for that? :rolleyes:

edit: Also the following commands:
6.11. The script will ask you to use "Fix Alignment", select no.
6.12. The script will ask you to use "Wheel Alignment", select yes.
6.13. The script will ask you to use "Fix Emissions", select yes.
6.14. The script will ask you to use "Detailing", select no
have to run on boot?

Last edited:

innocuous

Mar 20, 2007
Following your steps. When I tried to patch services.jar by using PC via adb, everything went ok and phone automatically rebooted.

Upon booting,I get continuous, " Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped.
Also get same for SystemUI, Wiper etc and many other processes.

I can't even use the phone or open any app or even shut down the phone.
I had to do a nandroid restore.

How can I fix this issue?

f3tus

Mar 23, 2013
Can i do something for that? :rolleyes:
No idea, ask the author, zeppelinrox, in his thread

have to run on boot?
I don't understand what you're asking.

How can I fix this issue?
That is weird and I have no idea. Ask the author, zeppelinrox, in his thread.

BTW, deleting the DrmProvider.apk can be dangerous.
Why?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    (i) Slimming your ROM:
    Original thread by darknessx10: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2387429

Remove (either from the ROM/Gapps zip before you flash, or after with a file manager, but don't forget to reboot):
    /system/tts
    /system/fonts/*.ttf (remove all unnecessary fonts that you don't use (see thread linked above))
    /system/media/video (useless)
    /system/media/audio/alarms (I use a custom song)
    /system/media/audio/notifications (just leave one that you use, I use Argon.ogg, or delete all if you use a custom one)
    /system/media/audio/ringtones (I use custom songs)
    /system/usr/srec/config (offline Google Now - useless)
    /system/lib/*.so (remove all unnecessary Google libraries that you don't use, for example, these are safe to remove):
    Code:
    libfilterpack_facedetect.so (Face unlock, useless)
    libflint_engine_jni_api.so (Google TTS)
    libfrsdk.so (Face unlock, 1.8 MB)
    libgcomm_jni.so (obsolete Google+ library, 7-8 MB)
    libgoogle_recognizer_jni.so (Google Now, 7-9 MB)
    libgoogle_recognizer_jni_l.so (Google Now, 9 MB)
    libgtalk_jni.so (Google Talk, 4 MB)
    libgtalk_stabilize.so (Google Talk)
    libjni_latinime.so (LatinIME, only remove if you use another keyboard app)
    libmicrobes_jni.so (Microbes wallpaper)
    libnfc.so (only delete if you don't use NFC)
    libnfc_jni.so (only delete if you don't use NFC)
    libnfc_ndef.so (only delete if you don't use NFC)
    libpicowrapper.so (Pico TTS)
    libplus_jni_v8.so (Google+)
    libspeexresampler.so (Google TTS)
    libspeexwrapper.so (Google TTS)
    libttscompat.so (Pico TTS)
    libttspico.so (Pico TTS)
    libvideochat_jni.so (Google Talk, 4 MB)
    libvideochat_stabilize.so (Google Talk)
    libvorbisencoder.so (Google Ears)
    /system/app/*.apk (remove all unnecessary apps that you don't use, for example, these are safe to remove):
    Code:
    Apollo.apk
    BasicDreams.apk
    CellBroadcastReceiver.apk
    ChromeBookmarksSyncAdapter.apk
    CMAccount.apk
    CMFileManager.apk (I use Root Explorer)
    CMWallpapers.apk
    DrmProvider.apk (leave if you have DRM-protected songs/videos)
    DSPManager.apk
    Email2.apk (I use Outlook app)
    Exchange2.apk (unless you need Exchange Services for email)
    FaceLock.apk
    Galaxy4.apk
    GenieWidget.apk
    Gmail.apk
    GoogleBackupTransport.apk
    GoogleEars.apk
    GoogleFeedback.apk
    (Google)OneTimeInitializer.apk (runs one time after flashing gapps, safe to remove after)
    GooglePartnerSetup.apk (do not remove if you have a credit card linked to your Play store)
    GooglePlus.apk
    GoogleTTS.apk
    HoloSpiralWallpaper.apk
    HTMLViewer.apk
    LatinIME.apk (do NOT remove unless you have another keyboard app (I use Kii))
    LatinImeDictionaryPack.apk
    LiveWallpapers.apk
    LiveWallpapersPicker.apk
    MagicSmokeWallpapers.apk
    Microbes.apk
    Nfc.apk (if you don't use NFC)
    NoiseField.apk
    PhaseBeam.apk
    PhotoTable.apk
    PicoTts.apk
    QuickSearchBox.apk (remove if you don't use the Google search widget in the homescreen)
    SetupWizard.apk (do not remove if you have not setup your phone yet (account, language, time, etc.))
    SoundRecorder.apk
    SpeechRecorder.apk
    Stk.apk
    Tag.apk (if you don't use NFC)
    Talk.apk
    Talkback.apk
    ThemeChooser.apk (I don't use themes)
    ThemeManager.apk (I don't use themes)
    Thinkfree.apk
    Torch.apk
    Trebuchet.apk (do NOT remove if you don't have another launcher app)
    UserDictionaryProvider.apk
    VisualizationWallpapers.apk
    VoiceDialer.apk
    VoicePlus.apk
    VoiceSearchStub.apk
    VpnDialogs.apk (unless you use VPN)
    ROM and /system will be 85 MB+/- lighter.
    See a description of most CM/Google apps here, otherwise google for more information.
    If you are not using CM, you have other stock apps. Google them to see if they are okay to delete.

Extra: After every reboot, there are some useless Google services running in the background. Go to Manage apps and select Running apps. For me they are Google Play services and Google Play Store. Click them and stop PendingNotificationsService, GoogleLocationManagerService, NetworkLocationService, NlpLocationReceiverService and AnalyticsService. GPS and Play Store will still work normally and notify you of updates, etc. They seem to re-start themselves every so often, too... If you don't want to do it manually and disable them permanently (without them restarting), you can use Disable Service to do it for you. You can also use this app to disable certain services from, for example, Facebook, if you don't use them, and save RAM. Alternatives that show more service processes/receivers are Autorun Manager (formerly Autorun Killer) and System Tuner.

(ii) V6 SuperCharger:
    Original threads by zeppelinrox: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=991276, http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1914159

(there may be other steps in future versions)
    1. Download the latest SuperCharger_Starter_Kit_RC12.zip (check thread to be sure)
    2. Download the latest V6 SuperCharger script, V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC13-For_Your_Lag_QF.sh.pdf (right click and "save as", remove the .pdf file extension from the filename, it is NOT a pdf!) (check thread to be sure)
    3. Download the latest Ultimatic_Jar_Patcher_Tools_RC7_TEST6_ALL_DEX_ALL_OSes_NO_FLASH.zip (this does not work on Android 4.4 (KitKat) yet!) (check thread to be sure)
    4. Put the contents of SuperCharger_Starter_Kit_RC12.zip and the script (step 2) on your phone.
    5. Run Terminal Emulator, go to the directory where you put the contents (ls to show directories, cd to move to a directory), type su and enter. Type sh Start* (Note the capital S, not s. The asterisk * is so you don't have to write the entire filename).
    5.1. The script will ask you if you want to install BusyBox v1.19.4 (wraithdu). If you already have BusyBox, skip this step.
    5.2. The script will ask you if you want to install the su binary v3.1 (wraithdu). You already have the su binary, so skip this step unless you get an error during setting up the V6 SuperCharger script.
    5.3. The script will ask you to install the sqlite3 binary. It will auto-detect if you already have it. If you do, skip this step.
    5.4. The script will ask you to install the zipalign binary. It will auto-detect if you already have it. If you do, skip this step.
    6. Type sh V6* (Note the capital V, not v).
    6.1. The script will ask you to select a scrolling speed. Select 0 (not on the list).
    6.2. The script will ask you to select the kernel "reboot tolerance". I chose (N)one, most people choose (H)ard I think.
    6.3. The script will ask you to use "Entropy-ness Enlarger", select no
    6.4. The script will ask you to use "System Property Accessory Tweaks", select yes.
    6.5. The script will ask you to use "3G TurboCharger", select yes.
    6.6. The script will ask you to use "SD Read Speed Tweak", select no.
    6.7. Set BulletProof Apps if you want.
    6.8. The script will ask you to use Engine Flush-O-Matic, select yes, I chose 4 hours.
    6.9. The script will ask you to use "Detailing", select yes, I chose 2 boots.
    6.10. The script will ask you to use "Fix Alignment", select no.
    6.11. The script will ask you to use "Wheel Alignment", select yes.
    6.12. The script will ask you to use "Fix Emissions", select yes.
    6.13. The script will ask you to disable the script animation, select yes.
    6.14. The script will ask you to apply "SuperMinFree Calculator Settings", select yes (you can later change the values by selecting either "Unledded", "Ledded" or "Super UL" values).
    The following steps do not work on Android 4.4 (KitKat) yet:
    7. Connect your phone to your computer with the USB cable, NOT as a mass storage device. Have debugging turned on.
    7.1. Unzip the contents from step 3 to your COMPUTER, not phone. Run "ultimatic_jar_patcher_adb.bat" on Windows, "ultimatic_jar_patcher_adb.sh" on Linux or Mac.
    7.2. The script will ask you to restart ADB as root, select no, it works without it.
    7.3. The script will ask you to "SuperCharge services.jar", select yes.
    7.4. The script will ask you to select the launcher strength, select "Die-Hard" (or something else if you want).
    7.5. The script will ask you to use the "Maximum MultiTasking Mods", select yes.
    7.6. After the script is done, type su and reboot.
    8. Open Terminal Emulator, type su and run the V6 script again (step 6).
    8.1. The script should say "100% SuperCharged": If it's not, sucks to be you.

Note from the script:
    In case of lag, due to too many apps running, RAISE the minfree levels.
    For bettter MultiTasking, LOWER minfree levels.

Also recommended is to install the 3G TurboCharger script (right click, save as, remove .pdf extension). Read the generated .html file in the SDcard after running the script to select your preferred values (I chose 4).

(iii) Fly-On Mod™:
    Original thread by slaid480: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2226373

Download the latest version of the zip - at the time of writing this, it is Signed_Fly-On_Mod™_V4.0-Beta6.zip.

You will have to edit the zip, because there are things that conflict with V6 SuperCharger and CrossBreeder (basically delete all scripts except 98fly_engine and 92cleaner).

Remove the following files:
    Code:
    /system/bin/entropy_on (don't need this)
    /system/bin/entropy_off (don't need this)
    /system/bin/Fly-On (don't need this)
    /system/bin/uninstaller (don't need this)
    /system/etc/rngd [B](conflicts with CrossBreeder)[/B]
    /system/etc/hosts
    /system/etc/init.d/03kill_media_server (you can keep this script if you want, but you don't need it on KitKat)
    /system/etc/init.d/sqlite_optimize [B](conflicts with V6)[/B]
    /system/etc/init.d/09sdcardspeedfix [B](conflicts with CrossBreeder)[/B]
    /system/etc/init.d/darky_zipalign [B](conflicts with V6)[/B]
    /system/etc/init.d/zipaligndata [B](conflicts with V6)[/B]
    /system/etc/init.d/ram_manager [B](conflicts with V6)[/B]
    /system/etc/init.d/94Governor_tweaks [B](conflicts with CrossBreeder)[/B]
    (and all the .log files in /data/Fly-On/ that you don't use if you want)

And here is a temporary fix for 92cleaner. Do that.

Save zip (don't flash yet). If your ROM's filesystem is EXT4 (type mount into Terminal Emulator and it should list /system, etc. and say which filesystem it is. If you don't see ext4 anywhere, skip this step), also download the Fly-On_EXT4_tweak.zip. Put both zips on your SDcard (don't flash yet).

Note: if you want, you can leave the files that are conflicting with V6 (except ram_manager!), but then you must disable them in V6 so they don't conflict with Fly-On!

(iv) CrossBreeder:
    Original thread by idcrisis: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2113150

Download the older 7.2.13 version (needs some manual tweaking for Android 4.3 and 4.4). Goodbye_p_edition and 12.1.2013 are unfinished "work in progress"/test versions and have some bugs. There will be a new app version soon.

Put the zip on your SDcard, reboot into recovery and flash:
    1. Fly-On Mod
    2. EXT4 tweak (if your ROM supports it)
    3. CrossBreeder

Reboot, start Terminal Emulator, run:
    Code:
    su -c "/system/etc/CrossBreeder/ENABLE_GOVERNOR_TWEAKS"
    su -c "/system/etc/CrossBreeder/ENABLE_IO_TWEAKS"

NOTE 1: Use CrossBreeder instead of AdAway or AdFree for adblocking. Having a huge hosts file (AdAway/AdFree) actually slows down the network speed! By using CrossBreeder's adblocking engine instead, the network speed is even faster and there are no ads! The only cost is 3 MB of RAM, but it's absolutely worth it. You can still use AdAway to update CrossBreeder's adblock master list. If you have AdFree, uninstall it.

NOTE 2: If you have Seeder (app) or any other entropy generating script, disable them. CrossBreeder's haveged engine is far superior to any other entropy engine. You can use Seeder to check the entropy levels only, but do not enable it. If for some reason entropy does not hover in the 4096 range, force-enable CrossBreeder with (although it should auto-start 99% of the time - maybe it takes a few minutes to stabilize):
    Code:
    su -c "/system/etc/CrossBreeder/zzCrossBreeder FORCE"

(v) Fast GPS lock:
    Original thread by sgspluss: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2523667

Thought I'd also throw this in... Some of my must have apps and other useful apps:
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=41031365&postcount=15
    +
    Lockscreen Policy - disable widgets in lockscreen on Android 4.2+
    Smart Lockscreen protector - disable reboot/power off/aeroplane mode in lockscreen
    Volume Locker - lock volume settings so you don't accidentally mute/unmute with the volume keys in lockscreen
    FolderMount - like Directory Bind, but better (supports emulated storage and doesn't run in background)
    Disable Service - disable certain processes/services
    Autorun Manager (formerly Autorun Killer)
    System Tuner
    (The above two are similar to Disable Service, but they list more processes and have more features. Also, some processes/receivers detected by Autorun Manager aren't detected by System Tuner, and some detected by System Tuner aren't detected by Autorun Manager. So stupid... Make one app that detects all!)
    CatLog
    CPU Spy - monitor CPU states
    DroidCamX
    AnTuTu Benchmark
    MX Player + codec
    Documents To Go or Quickoffice Pro v5.7.327 (before Google acquired it)
    Sygic GPS
    Opera Mini (fastest/lightest browser) or Opera
    ezPDF Reader - pdf annotation
    Seeder - to monitor entropy only, otherwise disabled
    Titanium Backup
    BusyBox Free
    Avast Mobile Security - for Firewall and Anti-Theft only (separate apps). Disable all other features, as there are no viruses for Android, so you're just wasting RAM.
    No-frills CPU Control - best setup is:
    smartassV2 (governor) + sio (scheduler)
    or
    SmartassH3 + sio (a little more battery friendly, very tiny (negative) difference in performance from smartassV2)
    If smartassV2/SmartassH3 is not available, use ondemand. If sio scheduler is not available, use noop. Also, some people prefer deadline over noop (if available), but most choose noop if sio is not available.
    Ultimate L3 build.prop?

I've also compared build.prop values set by the following three scripts:
    V6 SuperCharger
    Project Fluid
    Near Project Butter
    And threw them all together, hopefully creating the "ultimate" build.prop for L3 (L5 and L7 with JellyBean don't need this):
    Code:
    #Qualcomm specific tweaks. Might cause reboot on other.
    com.qc.hardware=true
    debug.qc.hardware=true
    debug.qctwa.preservebuf=1
    debug.qctwa.statusbar=1

#Unlock fps limit
    debug.egl.swapinterval=0

#Render UI with GPU and GPU tweaks:
    debug.composition.type=gpu
    debug.egl.hw=1
    debug.sf.hw=1
    ro.sf.compbypass.enable=0
    #enable harware egl profile
    debug.egl.profiler=1
    #Enable tile rendering
    debug.enabletr=true
    persist.sys.composition.type=gpu
    #16BIT transparency , Smother Scrolling
    persist.sys.use_16bpp_alpha=1
    #3d performance
    persist.android.strictmode=0
    ro.min_pointer_dur=1
    ro.secure=0

#Fluid UI
    persist.service.lgospd.enable=0
    persist.service.pcsync.enable=0

#Device supports EHRPD
    ro.config.ehrpd=true

#System prop for tethering denied
    ro.tether.denied=false

#Possible screen glitch fix
    debug.gr.numframebuffers=3

#Disable boot animation for faster boot
    debug.sf.nobootanimation=1

#Disable debugging notify icon on statusbar
    persist.adb.notify=0

#Enable Hardware 3D
    hw3d.force=1

#Phone will not wake up from hitting the volume rocker
    ro.config.hwfeature_wakeupkey=0

#Unlock phone by menu key
    ro.config.hw_menu_unlockscreen=false

#Save power while phone is in sleep mode
    ro.ril.disable.power.collapse=1

#Ringtone rings without delay
    ro.telephony.call_ring.delay=0

#The wifi scan interval in seconds so you can use a lower or higher value.
    wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=180

#Better scrolling responsiveness
    windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec=90
    ro.max.fling_velocity=12000
    ro.min.fling_velocity=8000

#Better touchscreen responsiveness
    touch.presure.scale=0.001

#Support for ipv4 and ipv6.
    persist.telephony.support.ipv4=1
    persist.telephony.support.ipv6=1

#Faster boot
    persist.sys.shutdown.mode=hibernate
    ro.config.hw_quickpoweron=true

#Better battery life
    ro.config.hw_fast_dormancy=1
    ro.config.hw_power_saving=true

#Enable 16 BIT
    debug.fb.rgb565=1

#VM tweak
    ro.vold.umsdirtyratio=20

#Disable Zygote loader
    ro.wmt.blcr.enable=0

#Better in call voice quality
    ro.ril.enable.amr.wideband=1

#Signal Tweaks
    persist.cust.tel.eons=1
    ro.ril.gprsclass=10
    ro.ril.hsdpa.category=8
    ro.ril.hsupa.category=6
    ro.ril.hsxpa=1

#Wireless Speed Tweaks
    net.ipv4.ip_no_pmtu_disc=0
    net.ipv4.route.flush=1
    net.ipv4.tcp_ecn=0
    net.ipv4.tcp_fack=1
    net.ipv4.tcp_mem=187000 187000 187000
    net.ipv4.tcp_moderate_rcvbuf=1
    net.ipv4.tcp_no_metrics_save=1
    net.ipv4.tcp_rfc1337=1
    net.ipv4.tcp_rmem=4096 39000 187000
    net.ipv4.tcp_sack=1
    net.ipv4.tcp_timestamps=1
    net.ipv4.tcp_window_scaling=1
    net.ipv4.tcp_wmem=4096 39000 187000
    net.tcp.buffersize.default=4096,87380,256960,4096, 16384,256960
    net.tcp.buffersize.edge=4096,87380,256960,4096,163 84,256960
    net.tcp.buffersize.gprs=4096,87380,256960,4096,163 84,256960
    net.tcp.buffersize.umts=4096,87380,256960,4096,163 84,256960
    net.tcp.buffersize.wifi=4096,87380,256960,4096,163 84,256960

#Website Bypass
    net.dns1=8.8.8.8
    net.dns2=8.8.4.4
    net.rmnet0.dns1=8.8.8.8
    net.rmnet0.dns2=8.8.4.4

#Graphics Enhancement:
    #Raise photo and video recording quality
    ro.media.enc.hprof.vid.bps=8000000
    ro.media.enc.hprof.vid.fps=75
    #Raise JPG quality to 100%
    ro.media.enc.jpeg.quality=100
    ro.media.dec.aud.wma.enabled=1
    ro.media.dec.vid.wmv.enabled=1
    ro.media.cam.preview.fps=0
    ro.media.codec_priority_for_thumb=so

#DalvikVM:
    dalvik.gc.type=precise 
    dalvik.vm.dexopt-data-only=1
    #Enables register map for tracking objects to garbage collect. Might give a little more RAM at the cost of a few CPU cycles.
    dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags=m=v,o=y
    dalvik.vm.jniopts=forcecopy
    dalvik.vm.lockprof.threshold=500
    dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file=/data/anr/traces.txt
    dalvik.vm.verify-bytecode=false

#Unknown functions
    debug.kill_allocating_task=0
    debug.overlayui.enable=0
    dev.pm.dyn_samplingrate=1
    ENFORCE_PROCESS_LIMIT=false
    persist.sampling_profiler=0
    ro.debuggable=1
    ro.config.disable.hw_accel=false
    ro.fb.mode=1

#Media quality improvements
    media.stagefright.enable-player=true
    media.stagefright.enable-meta=true
    media.stagefright.enable-scan=true
    media.stagefright.enable-http=true
    media.stagefright.enable-record=true

#Might or might not work:
    #debug.performance.tuning=1
    #video.accelerate.hw=1
    #Enable surface dithering
    #persist.sys.use_dithering=1
    #ro.sec.proximity.delay=0
    #Raise photo and video recording quality
    #ro.media.dec.jpeg.memcap=20000000

#Not working:
    #persist.sys.ui.hw=1
    #dalvik.vm.checkjni=false
    #dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit
    #Fix some application issues/Disable kernel error logging
    #ro.kernel.android.checkjni=0
    #ro.kernel.checkjni=0

Just append at the bottom of /system/build.prop under the values set by V6 SuperCharger, save and reboot. Make a backup just in case you get a bootloop and save it as /system/build.prop.orig as well as on your PC. In that case, it's easy to recover with either ADB or a flashable zip. No need for any nandroid backups. But it shouldn't cause a bootloop...

All credits to the original authors.
    Everybody update to the new (final :() version of CrossBreeder that just got released. Now adblocking works on Android 4.3 too, and even better.

Edit: no, DON'T! It's got bugs. Another person took over development, and a new app version will be released soon.
    great guide,nice and usefull thread.thanx hitted-5 stars rated!!!! :good:
    Hey man I have a problem. When I connect my device, it passes java and all, after I select No to restart adb as root, it says:

Found BusyBox v1.20.2-cm9!
    ==========================================================

But if you see any "applet" not found errors...

...you need a better busybox build!

Storage partition is /sdcard
    Permission denied
    The system cannot find the file specified.
    /sdcard is NOT accessible... Abort! Abort!

And I can't go any further. Suggestions? Thanks.
    try to dissable android debuging and enable it, also i have alowed root access so that is work for me an hour earlier