[Utility][CWM][Aroma] The Infuse Toolkit, v1.10 <2012-06-09>

Search This thread

Please post only bugs and testing results on this thread. For general questions and answers visit ---> Infuse Toolkit Q&A

Standard Disclaimer: This toolkit is provided with no guarantees of safe operation on your phone. By using, you assume any and all potential risks.

What is the Infuse Toolkit? It's a way to do many useful things in CWM recovery mode via a Touch-Enabled interface, courtesy of the amazing Aroma Installer.

Features:

System Information
File Manager
Log Copy (for troubleshooting purposes)
EFS Partition Backup (protect your phone's IMEI information, find unlock info)
Config File Backup and Restore
Full ROM Backup and Restore
Fix Permissions
Dalvik Cache Wipe (useful when flashing kernels or making build.prop changes)
Complete Wipe (ensures your new ROM installs clean)
Kernel Flasher
Modem Flasher
Boot Animations! (more than a dozen to choose from)
Tweaks - Adrenaline Shot variations, build.prop tweaks for performance and battery saving
Reverts for all Tweaks
EXT4/RFS file system format toggle
Failsafe UCLB3 ROM install (flash a known working ROM for testing or emergency recovery purposes)

My goal with this project was to see what could be done with the Aroma Installer without relying on the traditional ROM installer capability provided by recovery mode. The result is this "Swiss Army Knife" of capabilities called the Infuse Toolkit.

Infuse Toolkit
OK, enough with the commercials, how do I use this thing?
Simple - Download, Copy to your internal SD Card, and Install via the same menu option used to install ROMs and flash kernels. The Toolkit makes no changes to your phone until you tell it to. (Recommended first step is to run a Config Backup and a Full ROM Backup).
Second question - Where do I get the toolkit?
Available here:

**** Download Toolkit ****

**** Mirror 1 **** Mirror 2 ****

Thanks

The biggest thanks I can give to amarullz who created the Aroma Installer (without which this toolkit would not have been possible) and the Aroma FileManager (which makes the toolkit even better)
Big thanks to those who helped test this release: bigjoe2675, qkster, bigfau, NunHugger, and jscott30
Components: Thanks to bedwa (Original Infusion kernels), Entropy512 (DD kernel), diablo009 (modem packages) and dman3285 (UCLB3 base ROM and modem packages), dsexton702 (Adrenaline Shot tweaks)

Last edited:

qkster

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 5, 2011
USA
Nice!!! Finallly!!! And How many hours?!?!?

Thank you, Zen. This will truly changes the way we do things.

Nice job, bro. :D

edit:

I want to let everyone know that the BACKUP FULL ROM function is great! It will back up the ROM you are running with all the settings, all your icons, all your apps, home screen icon locations, MMS, contacts etc.
When you restore it, it will take you back to the instant that you backed it up. Amazing. No more setting up after your restore it.

You guys should be thanking this guy!

Last edited:

Erik_T

Sep 15, 2011
Wow.. the first time that I learned of touch-enabled Recovery modes was a couple weeks ago.. and I thought, well we don't have one, no big deal.. and no we do. :eek: You just spoiled us man.. spoiled spoiled spoiled. ;)

Thank you much sir. :)

J

jscott30

Nice work, Zen. Looking forward to watching this tool change the way we do what we do around here. Unique and very useful utility!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

chacharach

Jun 17, 2011
I want to let everyone know that the BACKUP FULL ROM function is great! It will back up the ROM you are running with all the settings, all your icons, all your apps, home screen icon locations, MMS, contacts etc.
When you restore it, it will take you back to the instant that you backed it up. Amazing. No more setting up after your restore it.

What's the difference between this and a nandroid backup?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Please post only bugs and testing results on this thread. For general questions and answers visit ---> Infuse Toolkit Q&A

Standard Disclaimer: This toolkit is provided with no guarantees of safe operation on your phone. By using, you assume any and all potential risks.

What is the Infuse Toolkit? It's a way to do many useful things in CWM recovery mode via a Touch-Enabled interface, courtesy of the amazing Aroma Installer.

Features:

System Information
    File Manager
    Log Copy (for troubleshooting purposes)
    EFS Partition Backup (protect your phone's IMEI information, find unlock info)
    Config File Backup and Restore
    Full ROM Backup and Restore
    Fix Permissions
    Dalvik Cache Wipe (useful when flashing kernels or making build.prop changes)
    Complete Wipe (ensures your new ROM installs clean)
    Kernel Flasher
    Modem Flasher
    Boot Animations! (more than a dozen to choose from)
    Tweaks - Adrenaline Shot variations, build.prop tweaks for performance and battery saving
    Reverts for all Tweaks
    EXT4/RFS file system format toggle
    Failsafe UCLB3 ROM install (flash a known working ROM for testing or emergency recovery purposes)

My goal with this project was to see what could be done with the Aroma Installer without relying on the traditional ROM installer capability provided by recovery mode. The result is this "Swiss Army Knife" of capabilities called the Infuse Toolkit.

Infuse Toolkit
    OK, enough with the commercials, how do I use this thing?
    Simple - Download, Copy to your internal SD Card, and Install via the same menu option used to install ROMs and flash kernels. The Toolkit makes no changes to your phone until you tell it to. (Recommended first step is to run a Config Backup and a Full ROM Backup).
    Second question - Where do I get the toolkit?
    Available here:

**** Download Toolkit ****

**** Mirror 1 **** Mirror 2 ****

Thanks

The biggest thanks I can give to amarullz who created the Aroma Installer (without which this toolkit would not have been possible) and the Aroma FileManager (which makes the toolkit even better)
    Big thanks to those who helped test this release: bigjoe2675, qkster, bigfau, NunHugger, and jscott30
    Components: Thanks to bedwa (Original Infusion kernels), Entropy512 (DD kernel), diablo009 (modem packages) and dman3285 (UCLB3 base ROM and modem packages), dsexton702 (Adrenaline Shot tweaks)
    Nice!!! Finallly!!! And How many hours?!?!?

Thank you, Zen. This will truly changes the way we do things.

Nice job, bro. :D

edit:

You guys should be thanking this guy!
    Reserved #1

Reserved for #1

Because it was super awesome :D . Congrats...