Custom Binary count: No.
Device status: Official.
In the setting>about device>status>device status:Normal. Now, I'm getting on 4.1.2 from MJ5 4.3. I used the followings
1. flash the respective official 4.1.2 firmware from sammobile.com. after finish flashing , go to recovery mode and wipe data.
2. flash Philz recovery via Odin.
3. install updated 4.1.2 modem (XXDME4 / DXDMF1 / DDMG1) from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2044937 via CWM (at this step you should get IMEI back.)
4. root the device with CF-auto root.(CF-Auto-Root-t03g-t03gxx-gtn7100.tar)
5. install Triangle away to reset flash counter.
6. full unroot super SU
7. wipe all data/factory reset .
Check the device status in setting. And then go to download mode to check again.
I'm not sure is this steps working on every Galaxy note 2 N7100. But actually I've been downgraded to 4.1.2 and I can get OTA also (already checked).
I decided to downgrade my N7100 because most of the custom roms use high RAM usage.
When at the firmware upgrade fail status,
1. Just flash "Philz recovery" via Odin.
2. After finished, Long press Vol up + Home + Power button to get into recovery mode.
3. Choose Wipe data/factory reset and "CLEAN TO IN STALL NEW ROM"
All of this step finished, Go to download mode "Vol down + Home + Power button" and flash the firmware (4.3 or 4.1.2 again).
The latest 4.3 official firmware (MK4 or later ) has KNOX enabled bootloader and can't be downgrade. So, don't try to downgrade If your bootloader is KNOX enabled.