Post Reply Email Thread
sawdoctor
24th May 2014, 10:16 AM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rojajimmy

Guys,

I am definitely on 4.1.2 Bootloader and I cant get to use Wifi on any 4.4 ROMS so far. tried this plus SLimfast V2 and my wifi just doesnt work with Agni kernel 4.4.2.

I am ok using DN3 Rom with Devil Kernel but thats 4.3 of course.

I am guessing my only option is to flash Wifi patch by Dr. Ketan through ODIN but I cant find the same using the recovery. Does any one have the wifi patch which can be flashed via recovery instead of Odin.

There is no wifi patch for the n7105. If you flash the Dr ketan patch you will lose baseband. If you have come from devil have you tried cleaning the init.d folder?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

24th May 2014, 10:31 AM |#132  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Will try that mate
Hello,

Thanks for the reply. Will try it.

lets see what happens. Will keep you posted. Thanks. I can clear that through the Root explorer right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdoctor

There is no wifi patch for the n7105. If you flash the Dr ketan patch you will lose baseband. If you have come from devil have you tried cleaning the init.d folder?

sawdoctor
24th May 2014, 10:49 AM |#133  

More
Quote:

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. Will try it.

lets see what happens. Will keep you posted. Thanks. I can clear that through the Root explorer right?

Yes just delete everything except superuser from system/etc/init.d

24th May 2014, 11:00 AM |#134  

More
Thumbs up As U say Sir. Fingers crossed
So doing this and then flashing this ROM or Slimkat with Agni Kernel 4.4.2 should result in no Wifi issues? right? Just in the process of doing that as I write. Will report back soon. *fingers crossed*

Quote:

Yes just delete everything except superuser from system/etc/init.d

sawdoctor
24th May 2014, 11:03 AM |#135  

More
Quote:

So doing this and then flashing this ROM or Slimkat with Agni Kernel 4.4.2 should result in no Wifi issues? right? Just in the process of doing that as I write. Will report back soon. *fingers crossed*

To be honest flashing SLimfast and agni kernel should give you wifi if you are flashing the right agni version. Only thing I can think of is something left over from devil kernel. But you did post slimkat just which is cm based not tw based

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
24th May 2014, 11:30 AM |#136  

More
Exclamation Slimfast yes Sorry :P
I definitely meant Slimfast 4.4.2 and Agni kernel 4 for 4.4.2

Quote:

To be honest flashing SLimfast and agni kernel should give you wifi if you are flashing the right agni version. Only thing I can think of is something left over from devil kernel. But you did post slimkat just which is cm based not tw based

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

The kernel Agni 4 for N7105 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2602053 just doesnt flash and gives an error.

here's the screenshot .. can you help me with this?

The Following User Says Thank You to rojajimmy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rojajimmy Ad-Free
24th May 2014, 11:38 AM |#137  
Thanks Meter: 278

More
@rojajimmy @sawdoctor
Getting a bit O/T now, not even using this rom...
The Following User Says Thank You to EmptyArea For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EmptyArea Ad-Free
sawdoctor
24th May 2014, 11:40 AM |#138  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyArea

@rojajimmy @sawdoctor
Getting a bit O/T now, not even using this rom...

Sorry my friend. You are right best to ask in agni or slim thread. Apologies to op

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
24th May 2014, 01:37 PM |#139  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Question flash from stock 4.1.2 -> 4.4.2 nordic
Hi guys. this sounds really awesome. I would like to upgrade from the stock 4.1.2 (DMB2) which is rooted, and the recovery has replaced. I do not want the KNOX.
-what could be the upgrade process in my case? I have still the 4.1.2 bootloader, so after flashing the ROM via recovery do i need to flash the Agni kernel as well? (I need a working wifi of course)
-Does anyone know that the bluetooth LE (low energy) is working? Because my hart rate monitor cannot be connected to my phone with 4.1.2. I have found this article: the LE bluetooth is available form 4.3+.
Thank you.
24th May 2014, 05:17 PM |#140  
Thanks Meter: 278

More
Procedure is right. Though you may have to full wipe if you experience issues. I upgraded from 4.3 with a dirty flash and it has been fine (after a couple of reboots). Sorry, I don't think I have a way to test LE BT for you.
24th May 2014, 10:11 PM |#141  
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Thumbs up Huge Thanks
Got my lost IMEI and baseband back. Wifi also working well. Root working. N7105 Australia. Thanks to dev!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)