FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM's] Official Stock Samsung KitKat 4.4.2 rooted & deknoxed

241 posts
Thanks Meter: 82
 
By zabumba, Senior Member on 11th May 2014, 09:50 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd November 2014, 12:42 PM |#211  
MikeFRG's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabumba

Sorry. Don't know what happened. I think now everything is working properly.

Thanks

Obrigado

Pls explain the differences between the 2 roms, are they both H1 ?
 
 
3rd November 2014, 12:55 PM |#212  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeFRG

Obrigado

Pls explain the differences between the 2 roms, are they both H1 ?

One is based on:

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/d...TFNG2_OPT.zip/

and the other,

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/d...XFNE1_TPH.zip/

apart from that the customization are the same in both rom's and in everyday usage you can't tell the difference (at least I didn't notice) between the two.

Thanks/Obrigado
3rd November 2014, 02:42 PM |#213  
Senior Member
Flag PJ
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Thanks, will try out the NH1 version. Another thing, is the external SD issue that use to come with the early version of TW kit kat still exist in this version?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to vincentshjuan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vincentshjuan Ad-Free
3rd November 2014, 03:07 PM |#214  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
That's one of the tweaks, full access to external SD.

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to zabumba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zabumba Ad-Free
3rd November 2014, 04:23 PM |#215  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 106
 
More
These are good roms they just don't support dual boot and it's kernel. Could you please add dual boot support to them?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app
3rd November 2014, 08:02 PM |#216  
MikeFRG's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentshjuan

Thanks, will try out the NH1 version. Another thing, is the external SD issue that use to come with the early version of TW kit kat still exist in this version?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Can u report pls! Does this rom do a wipe?

Thanks
4th November 2014, 12:21 AM |#217  
Senior Member
Flag PJ
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeFRG

Can u report pls! Does this rom do a wipe?

Thanks

Will report back as soon so I get to try it which is most probably over the coming weekend. Wipe can be done in your recovery, do a full wipe (except your external SD) and remember to do a full backup before wiping....

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
4th November 2014, 04:14 AM |#218  
Regnuf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabumba

One is based on:

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/d...TFNG2_OPT.zip/

and the other,

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/d...XFNE1_TPH.zip/

apart from that the customization are the same in both rom's and in everyday usage you can't tell the difference (at least I didn't notice) between the two.

Thanks/Obrigado

Can you flash this on T-Mobile, thank you.
4th November 2014, 08:03 AM |#219  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon67

These are good roms they just don't support dual boot and it's kernel. Could you please add dual boot support to them?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app

As I said before this phone is no longer my daily phone and for now I'm not considering further developments. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon67

These are good roms they just don't support dual boot and it's kernel. Could you please add dual boot support to them?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app

This rom doesn't wipe your current installation but it's advisable to do a factory reset in recovery before flashing the rom to avoid future problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regnuf

Can you flash this on T-Mobile, thank you.

I don't own this device so can't say. Sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to zabumba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zabumba Ad-Free
4th November 2014, 02:35 PM |#220  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 106
 
More
Yes you can flag in The Mobile note 2. I tried that just be aware it does not support dual boot kernel.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app
4th November 2014, 06:13 PM |#221  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 106
 
More
I mean yes I tried this rom t mobile with note 2 it works fine.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes