motorola i1 rom??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jadenj5

Mar 24, 2010
i was wondering if anyone is going to try and port the ROM from the new Motorola i1 phone its running 1.5 and motoblur im not sure if motoblur would work with our vogues but i think it would be really cool if it did!!

the screen is a 320x240 if that helps at all

Last edited:

jadenj5

Mar 24, 2010
ok sorry if I got anyone's hopes up there is no motoblur.. I should have read more... u can close this if you'd like

thoughtlesskyle

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
forever ago (before we had the android forum) i think it was zenulator did a port of motoblur to the vogue so it could def work. but i used it for a little while and it was very laggy

i think the odds of a port are low at this very moment, esp with froyo just announced and all of the 2.1 builds out or in the works the fact that its a cupcake build just seems counter productive.

i know Incubus26jc is messing around with sense tattoo which is a 1.5 but as far as i know the build was already made he was just optimizing it before his vogue bricked

jadenj5

Mar 24, 2010
forever ago (before we had the android forum) i think it was zenulator did a port of motoblur to the vogue so it could def work. but i used it for a little while and it was very laggy

i think the odds of a port are low at this very moment, esp with froyo just announced and all of the 2.1 builds out or in the works the fact that its a cupcake build just seems counter productive.

i know Incubus26jc is messing around with sense tattoo which is a 1.5 but as far as i know the build was already made he was just optimizing it before his vogue bricked

I'm running the sense its 1.6 BTW its great I just think motoblur is soo cool it would be nice to have and I can't wait for froyo hope it runs well

inertone

May 9, 2009
Los Angeles

yeah incubus updated it to 1.6

fabricioemmerick

Feb 25, 2011
NY
Let it personal somebody tried to upgrade the system? or anyone tried to do a rom? Please understand that Linux and programming help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.