FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[8.Nov][SD/MAGDLR]MccMBoxmaX Transformer SS V7.5 Android 2.3.3 Pyramid[Sense 3.0] 3D

4,197 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,001
 
By mccmjoon76, Inactive Recognized Developer on 16th July 2011, 06:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th July 2011, 01:09 PM |#11  
mccmjoon76's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,001
 
Donate to Me
More
OK Guys ... autobots transform

The New Build is up .. enjoy and please give feedback
The Following User Says Thank You to mccmjoon76 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mccmjoon76 Ad-Free
 
 
16th July 2011, 02:13 PM |#12  
lordpipa's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Yauco
Thanks Meter: 490
 
More
MGLDR
Can I use other Roms MGLDR files to run this Rom booting from MGLDR?
16th July 2011, 02:27 PM |#13  
Junior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
MCCM, You are so fast than your build!!

Thanks for the new build. Its time to transform my Leo to new look
16th July 2011, 02:44 PM |#14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
As I am new to htc hd2 android stuff, is it possible to use the data image from [08 JULY][SD/MAGDLR] MccMBoxmaX GS V8 Gingerbread 2.3.3[Sense 2.1+3.0]3D Effect 720p version?
thanks
16th July 2011, 02:52 PM |#15  
mccmjoon76's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,001
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tirmis

As I am new to htc hd2 android stuff, is it possible to use the data image from [08 JULY][SD/MAGDLR] MccMBoxmaX GS V8 Gingerbread 2.3.3[Sense 2.1+3.0]3D Effect 720p version?
thanks

Unfortunately .. no. Not some base..

Sent from my HD2 Sensation using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to mccmjoon76 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mccmjoon76 Ad-Free
16th July 2011, 02:54 PM |#16  
mccmjoon76's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,001
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordpipa

Can I use other Roms MGLDR files to run this Rom booting from MGLDR?

U can try and give feedback

Sent from my HD2 Sensation using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to mccmjoon76 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mccmjoon76 Ad-Free
16th July 2011, 03:30 PM |#17  
Marct77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Westhoughton Bolton Lancs
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quick report,OK booting up very quickly,and I love the new spinning Boot animation.
Still going thru the set up and sync processes,so will try to get back to you later.
16th July 2011, 03:50 PM |#18  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccmjoon76

Unfortunately .. no. Not some base..

Sent from my HD2 Sensation using XDA App

thanks for the quick response. I know is it not the place to ask but, from what I understand you can only use the data images with versions of their own builds, not with different builds, right?
16th July 2011, 04:30 PM |#19  
Junior Member
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Dear mccm thanks for the Built without sleeping and made us sleepless for Flashing. Hats off for your support.
16th July 2011, 04:45 PM |#20  
urxz's Avatar
Member
Flag Tallinn
Thanks Meter: 9
 
Donate to Me
More
Installed your build, looks very good but... I cannot acsess from setting mobile networks. I must change the APN to get mobile internet, but when i click on Mobile networks appears Sorry! The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectly. Please try again. So I tried dosen times, rebooted phone, and tried again. All the same.
16th July 2011, 05:12 PM |#21  
mccmjoon76's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,001
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by urxz

Installed your build, looks very good but... I cannot acsess from setting mobile networks. I must change the APN to get mobile internet, but when i click on Mobile networks appears Sorry! The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectly. Please try again. So I tried dosen times, rebooted phone, and tried again. All the same.

Remember always power off and on .. don't restart .. it will give u strange bugs .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes