[TOOL] WP7 Easy Backup Tool (BETA)

71 posts
Thanks Meter: 147

Post Reply Email Thread
7th December 2011, 05:00 PM |#11  
Flag Nashville, TN
Thanks Meter: 246

More
So this does a FULL backup? Will keep interop unlock, etc? Because my current backup/restore setup is really inconvenient. Would be great if this works .

Sent from my mwp6985 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

7th December 2011, 05:41 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
anyone knows if its working with Toucht-It or DFT Roms?
7th December 2011, 07:35 PM |#13  
OP Member
Flag Han(n)over

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas.scott

So this does a FULL backup? Will keep interop unlock, etc? Because my current backup/restore setup is really inconvenient. Would be great if this works .

Sent from my mwp6985 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Its a "FULL" backup (OS, messages, savegames, apps) except Zune content like music or videos.
The Following User Says Thank You to MarcHoover For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MarcHoover Ad-Free
7th December 2011, 08:28 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Tried it with an HTC 7 Mozart, also restored and noticed that if you go into your messages and try sending a message to someone. The message does then not come up in the history. If you also get a message from someone, it doesn't save either. So it's like you have had no messages what-so-ever.

If that makes sense? Not sure if that is a problem with this tool.

Edit: I removed the battery, put it back in and booted it back up. Corrected the date and time and seems to be working again!
The Following User Says Thank You to MattGarner For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MattGarner Ad-Free
7th December 2011, 09:33 PM |#15  
OP Member
Flag Han(n)over

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGarner

Tried it with an HTC 7 Mozart, also restored and noticed that if you go into your messages and try sending a message to someone. The message does then not come up in the history. If you also get a message from someone, it doesn't save either. So it's like you have had no messages what-so-ever.

If that makes sense? Not sure if that is a problem with this tool.

Edit: I removed the battery, put it back in and booted it back up. Corrected the date and time and seems to be working again!

Yepp, if you restore a backup your time will also be "restored". You have to correct it by yourself.
8th December 2011, 01:49 AM |#16  
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 53

More
This seems similar to this one.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1346276
8th December 2011, 08:12 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Backup doesn't work on HTC Titan X310e
There was a restriction in the data flow.
There was a one way arrow with a red cross above the drawing of the usb cable.
The Following User Says Thank You to ECKcornelis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ECKcornelis Ad-Free
8th December 2011, 08:44 AM |#18  
OP Member
Flag Han(n)over

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECKcornelis

There was a restriction in the data flow.
There was a one way arrow with a red cross above the drawing of the usb cable.

Hum,...
Okay, I need more information about your phone (ROM, WP7 Version) and your Zune version.
8th December 2011, 10:57 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
HTC HD7 Mozart DF Rom V3
After Backup phone not restart stock on boot screen after 5 min. i have diconect and battery remove and the phone is not running up to os i must install the rom new and i want to take the restore but restore doesnt want to work
The Following User Says Thank You to Selkmann For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Selkmann Ad-Free
8th December 2011, 02:10 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Backup doesn't work on HTC Titan X310e
As you requested.

HTC titan x310e
WP 7.5 version 7.10.7720.68
Zune 4.8.2345.0
The Following User Says Thank You to ECKcornelis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ECKcornelis Ad-Free
8th December 2011, 08:01 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selkmann

After Backup phone not restart stock on boot screen after 5 min. i have diconect and battery remove and the phone is not running up to os i must install the rom new and i want to take the restore but restore doesnt want to work

same rom, same phone. stuck on bootscreen. Removing battery or waiting doesnt work. Hardreseting works though.
The Following User Says Thank You to diboze For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift diboze Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)