FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][CLK][kernel-2.6.35][Android-4.4.3] Evervolv source

3,946 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,408
 
By walter79, Recognized Developer on 5th June 2014, 10:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th June 2014, 03:37 PM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
really good build! lol
it sometimes dead stuck or the screen wont off...... but it's now my daily driver
 
 
9th June 2014, 06:53 PM |#22  
-pixelfreak-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Glashütten
Thanks Meter: 3,432
 
Donate to Me
More
re
Quote:
Originally Posted by -leo-

really good build! lol
it sometimes dead stuck or the screen wont off...... but it's now my daily driver

go high with min cpu over 300 MHz and you have no problem...
and set this in your build.prop

ro.lge.proximity.delay=25
mot.proximity.delay=25

pixelfreak
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -pixelfreak- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -pixelfreak- Ad-Free
10th June 2014, 08:20 AM |#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
tested the rom for 1 day
hey ... how r u?
thanx very much for this rom and for ur hard work and time .... im really happy that someone still working for this phone ...
i installed the rom but im not sure if i did it right or not
-the phone booted to the home screen directly didnt pass through setup wizard
-i couldn't login by my gmail account to sync contacts to the phone
-couldn't find google play store .... and when i downloaded the apk file and tried to install it gave me error that it couldn't install
-the phone lags each time i try to open anything for the 1st time
-cant find a way to show android dock from the evervolv toolbox
-also evervolv updates couldn't check for updates
thanx for ur hard work anyways
The Following User Says Thank You to winner1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift winner1 Ad-Free
10th June 2014, 09:41 AM |#24  
Junior Member
Flag Danang
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Please port it for MAGLDR
I tried setup clk, and install it. But after install, my HD2 can't boot to home, (boot splash and reboot)
10th June 2014, 04:01 PM |#25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by walter79

Android 4.4.3 for HTC HD2

Based on Evervolv source and 2.6.35 kernel.


working:


- usb mass storage


not working:

....



one more wierd.........TAT my ums doenst work and the circle in the ums ui will just turn around and around for years and didnt struggle a bitt..........?! lol

edit: pixfreak's suggestion for the stucks works like a charm lol
edit2:1.sdcard is unmounted while circle is turning for a while.......... as es explorer said /sdcard not found
2.i'm on black clk 1.5.2.1, 5/400/5 with 1.5gb and 1gb sd-exts..
3. have successfully mounted once after reboot with the cable plugged in.

thanks again for the good rom and answerers........
The Following User Says Thank You to -leo- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -leo- Ad-Free
10th June 2014, 06:10 PM |#26  
-pixelfreak-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Glashütten
Thanks Meter: 3,432
 
Donate to Me
More
re
Quote:
Originally Posted by LNMH

Please port it for MAGLDR
I tried setup clk, and install it. But after install, my HD2 can't boot to home, (boot splash and reboot)

beta roms only for clk... work with clk its better for your phone...

pixelfreak
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -pixelfreak- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -pixelfreak- Ad-Free
10th June 2014, 06:54 PM |#27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by winner1

hey ... how r u?
thanx very much for this rom and for ur hard work and time .... im really happy that someone still working for this phone ...
i installed the rom but im not sure if i did it right or not
-the phone booted to the home screen directly didnt pass through setup wizard
-i couldn't login by my gmail account to sync contacts to the phone
-couldn't find google play store .... and when i downloaded the apk file and tried to install it gave me error that it couldn't install
-the phone lags each time i try to open anything for the 1st time
-cant find a way to show android dock from the evervolv toolbox
-also evervolv updates couldn't check for updates
thanx for ur hard work anyways

I think you have to flash the (minimal) gapps...
10th June 2014, 09:59 PM |#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partitionator

I think you have to flash the (minimal) gapps...

can u send me a link of the gapps?!!
10th June 2014, 10:07 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...gapps-t2012857

Sent from my NexusHD2 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Partitionator For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Partitionator Ad-Free
11th June 2014, 09:40 AM |#30  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Smile keep booting
hi thanks for your work
I think I did every thing ok but .. it comes to android then keep booting.
... ok not it started thanks

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

wifi and data is not working . and no apps no file manager.
11th June 2014, 10:15 AM |#31  
mosi hd2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassoly

hi thanks for your work
I think I did every thing ok but .. it comes to android then keep booting.
... ok not it started thanks

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

wifi and data is not working . and no apps no file manager.

for wifi, use wifix manager [apk]
and for data, change your apn

and this is a beta version of this rom, and some of unnecessary apps has been removed ... you can install them
The Following User Says Thank You to mosi hd2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mosi hd2 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes