FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[21.MAR.11][ZIP]skink Clean Desire v1.4|APPS2SD+|CWM+AD Rec.|theme support[prj v0.4]

61 posts
Thanks Meter: 85

By skink123, Member on 27th January 2011, 03:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th January 2011, 10:25 PM |#21  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by essi_baba

ok thanks man for answer

but
1- When the phone off in case I have to be connected to the battery Usb I'm compulsion and I turn on the phone back. Why?

2- canot install zip file form sd on cwm is error:
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Installing Update...
Amend scripting (update-script) is no longer supported.
Amend scripting was deprecated by Google in Android 1.5.
It was necessary to remove it when upgrading to ClockworkMode 3.0 Gingerbread based recovery.
Please switch to Edify scripting (updater-script and update-binary) to create working update zip packages.

1. If I understood you correctly you were talking about this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=696

2. It seems that you are using update.zip from old version of Clockwork Mod. The actual version is 1.2 and is based on Gingerbread Source. You need to use update.zip that support updater-script or convert your update-script to updater-script. You can search forum or use one of my addons as an example.

29th January 2011, 12:21 AM |#22  
Flag Kraków
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skink123

Yes this ROM is rooted. As for this file the problem that you have in prj v0.3.2 appeared because /system partition is mounted as read-only. I can make update.zip for you that you can use as described in addons section and change wpa_supplicant file.

That would be cool! Thanks in advance!
29th January 2011, 12:35 AM |#23  
Flag London, UK
Thanks Meter: 25

Donate to Me
More
When putting MDJ S10.3 on, I can't seem to get any data connection. Any idea why?
29th January 2011, 01:35 PM |#24  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadiku

When putting MDJ S10.3 on, I can't seem to get any data connection. Any idea why?

I haven't tried this kernel. Maybe if I have some free time I will try and check it but I’m focusing to be as close as possible the same as prj build. I think his kernel is fast, very low battery drain and have very little bugs (for me they aren’t even noticeable).
29th January 2011, 02:30 PM |#25  
Flag Rovigo
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Thanks a lot, i love prj clean desire but i'm always low on space.
With your mod it's perfect now.
Thanks again!
29th January 2011, 10:59 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thank you for you work..

I am using your ROM now. I've just flashed it few hours ago.
2 question:
1) how to transfer apps to ext3 partition?
2) the extra files (for data transfer) did not work with me! can you please explain how to do that? (I've tried to run it from my pc while connecting my device using sync & usb options, but did not succeed!)
30th January 2011, 01:14 AM |#27  
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Hot damn! Finally a Rom that doesn't make my phone freeze.only issue I have is it doesn't show that I connect to 3g or H network.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App
30th January 2011, 02:30 AM |#28  
Flag Jacksonville

More
Some help with network issues would be appreciated.

30th January 2011, 03:19 AM |#29  
Flag Jacksonville

More
Oh Jesus Christ on a bike.....I spoke too soon.damn thing froze on me three times..I really wish someone could offer me a solution for this.

30th January 2011, 08:43 AM |#30  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooz11

Thank you for you work..

I am using your ROM now. I've just flashed it few hours ago.
2 question:
1) how to transfer apps to ext3 partition?
2) the extra files (for data transfer) did not work with me! can you please explain how to do that? (I've tried to run it from my pc while connecting my device using sync & usb options, but did not succeed!)

1. Apps are automatically placed on ext3 partition. You don’t need to do anything.
2. For script to work it needs Android SDK installed. I forgot to mention that, sorry. I’ve uploaded updated extras.zip file (that doesn't need Android SDK, and have all necessary files included). Link is on first page or extras.zip
30th January 2011, 08:48 AM |#31  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by b14ckd34th

Hot damn! Finally a Rom that doesn't make my phone freeze.only issue I have is it doesn't show that I connect to 3g or H network.

It should show 3G or H. What have you got under Settings / About phone / Network / Mobile network type?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apps2sd+, cmw, desire, prj, skink

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)