[OTA LMY47V] Android One 5.1.1 OTA Official Captured Links (All Variant Phones)

Search This thread

GokulNC

Jan 10, 2015
Chennai
github.com
ANDROID ONE 5.1.1 OTA UPDATE LINKS:
(From LMY47O to LMY47V)

Micromax Canvas A1 AQ4501: Click Here (Thanks to me)

Karbonn Sparkle V: Click Here (Thanks to @abhijitkadam03)

Spice Dream Uno Mi498: Click Here (Thanks to @ujwal.p)

Symphony Roar A50: Click Here (Thanks to @musfiqus)

Nexian Journey One Mi438S: Click Here (Thanks to Aandre Hartmen)

For Other 4GB Variants: Click Here (Flash from CUSTOM recovery) (Thanks to me)

For Other 8GB Variants: Click Here (Flash from CUSTOM recovery) (Thanks to @1cefire)

Don't forget to hit Thanks button :)
Specify the error you get if it doesn't work.
Please report me if any link is broken.

Screenshots:
8JpqXAM.png

CstDujV.png

fiRJTOC.png

Last edited:

Sudipto_Ghosh

May 29, 2015
New Delhi
Fix for problems while installing OTA through stock recovery

Those who are experiencing Status 7 error, do not need to panic !!

1. Download the Lollipop 5.1 OTA (LMY47O) and place it on SD card's root.
2. Download the Lollipop 5.1.1 OTA (LMY47V) from this forum and place it on SD card's root.
3. Switch off the phone.
4. Boot into recovery mode ( I used stock recovery. Not sure about custom recovery).
5. Select "Install update from sd card".
6. Navigate to the Lollipop 5.1 OTA zip and install it.
7. Without rebooting, install the Lollipop 5.1.1 OTA zip. It will install without any error.
8. Reboot the phone.
9. Boot will take time. Android will upgrade !!
10. :laugh::laugh::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:You have upgraded to Lollipop 5.1.1:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::laugh::laugh:

Attachments

• 20150529061952.jpg
    20150529061952.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,561
Reactions: timvonlee

Sudipto_Ghosh

May 29, 2015
New Delhi
You said about status 7 error what is it can you please explain it.
Is it necessary to flash both zips.

When I tried to install the latest OTA, the installation failed saying that there is something wrong in the package ( Error code 7 ).
So, I experimented with it after knowing that in some devices, flashing stock rom solves the issue. Therefore, I did that. If you do not encounter any error, then it is excellent. :)

Reactions: Kuntal11x and vpk11

vpk11

Apr 16, 2015
I can't flash it.. It shows some error. I was in CM12.1 Beta3 now I restored my stock 5.1 backup and tried to flash the 5.1.1 update zip. But it shows error. Does flashing the stock 5.1 ROM and the flashing 5.1.1 solve the problem

Sent from my Micromax AQ4501 using XDA Free mobile app

prspuri9

Nov 15, 2013
Vadodara
Google Pixel 5
I downloaded the Zip file provided by @1cefire and did the same procedure(because of Status 7 Error) in the afternoon before this thread was created. But I encountered problem in sign in in various Google apps such as Google+, Google Play Games(this was the most irritating one), and viewing my apps with Google+ sign-in after first boot and the subsequent reboot. Has anybody faced this problem here? Will i face this problem if I flash your Zip file?
Please reply ASAP.

Sent from my Micromax AQ4501

Reactions: wuwei01

manojnagendra

May 22, 2013
For spice dream uno

Where is the link for spice dream uno?can I flash the other 4gb variant file with twrp?will it work with spice dream uno

1cefire

Apr 12, 2015
Knowhere
I downloaded the Zip file provided by @1cefire and did the same procedure(because of Status 7 Error) in the afternoon before this thread was created. But I encountered problem in sign in in various Google apps such as Google+, Google Play Games(this was the most irritating one), and viewing my apps with Google+ sign-in after first boot and the subsequent reboot. Has anybody faced this problem here? Will i face this problem if I flash your Zip file?
Please reply ASAP.

Try hard reset bro. If the problem persist try to redownload the SPROUT8 OTA LMY47V, I just updated it a while ago.... now its based on Nexian Journey ONE OTA. The old one was based on symphony roar and I just found out today that although symphony is an 8gb variant, its LP rom is an SPROUT4 version. Again, I apologize bro...

GokulNC

Jan 10, 2015
Chennai
github.com
Please reply ASAP.

Yes, if your phone is Micromax,download from Micromax link and flash :)

GokulNC

Jan 10, 2015
Chennai
github.com
I can't flash it.. It shows some error. I was in CM12.1 Beta3 now I restored my stock 5.1 backup and tried to flash the 5.1.1 update zip. But it shows error. Does flashing the stock 5.1 ROM and the flashing 5.1.1 solve the problem

It worked from me in my Micromax Canvas A1, bro.
Even if you had delete any useless system app, it's not working since patching for that app fails and aborts with error.

But as @Sudipto_Ghosh said, if you have official 5.1 OTA, then flash it first, then flash this 5.1.1 OTA.
Don't worry, nothing will be deleted.

Where is the link for spice dream uno?can I flash the other 4gb variant file with twrp?will it work with spice dream uno
Yes, flash the 4GB variant zip :) only if u have 5.1, flash it.

No one posted link for official OTA for Spice Dream Uno. Anyway, you'll get it soon even if you don't do this :)
Edit: Added for Spice

Last edited:

prspuri9

Nov 15, 2013
Vadodara
Google Pixel 5
Yeah @prspuri9 GokuINC was right... You should flash the SPROUT4 version.. Much better if you flash the official MMX A1 OTA... I just realize you are using Micromax A1 lol

Yes, if your phone is Micromax,download from Micromax link and flash :)

Yeah I flashed OTA of Canvas A1 given by you @GokulNC and @1cefire LOL you didn't recognize i was using A1. But meanwhile another problem surfaced. Now also I'm not able to sign in into Clash of Clans and other games using Google Play Games even after updating the apps. What should be the root cause of problem? Do you guys have any ideas?
Again Help required from you Guys!

Last edited:

mspkadamberi

May 12, 2015
Binary script error while flashing via TWRP on Canvas A1, pls help :(

Kuntal11x

Account currently disabled
Mar 1, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
Can any of guys provide me custom recovery flushable zip of KitKat rom of Micromax A1. I can't flash it through sp flash tool as mtp device driver isn't installing in my pc

GokulNC

Jan 10, 2015
Chennai
github.com

Download the one from Micromax link.
If you can't flash from TWRP, try Philz or stock.

Can any of guys provide me custom recovery flushable zip of KitKat rom of Micromax A1. I can't flash it through sp flash tool as mtp device driver isn't installing in my pc
http://xdaforums.com/crossdevice-dev/android-one-general/rom-stock-rom-t2993303
Can you share me recovery stock 5.1.1 (8GB variant)?

Sorry, I couldnt find for 8GB variant. However, you can use custom recovery also:
http://xdaforums.com/crossdevice-de...wm-recoveries-symphony-roar-a50-mito-t3037919

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuntal11x

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ANDROID ONE 5.1.1 OTA UPDATE LINKS:
    (From LMY47O to LMY47V)

Micromax Canvas A1 AQ4501: Click Here (Thanks to me)

Karbonn Sparkle V: Click Here (Thanks to @abhijitkadam03)

Spice Dream Uno Mi498: Click Here (Thanks to @ujwal.p)

Symphony Roar A50: Click Here (Thanks to @musfiqus)

Nexian Journey One Mi438S: Click Here (Thanks to Aandre Hartmen)

For Other 4GB Variants: Click Here (Flash from CUSTOM recovery) (Thanks to me)

For Other 8GB Variants: Click Here (Flash from CUSTOM recovery) (Thanks to @1cefire)

Don't forget to hit Thanks button :)
    Specify the error you get if it doesn't work.
    Please report me if any link is broken.

Screenshots:
    8JpqXAM.png

CstDujV.png

fiRJTOC.png

You said about status 7 error what is it can you please explain it.
    Is it necessary to flash both zips.

When I tried to install the latest OTA, the installation failed saying that there is something wrong in the package ( Error code 7 ).
    So, I experimented with it after knowing that in some devices, flashing stock rom solves the issue. Therefore, I did that. If you do not encounter any error, then it is excellent. :)
    Fix for problems while installing OTA through stock recovery

Those who are experiencing Status 7 error, do not need to panic !!

1. Download the Lollipop 5.1 OTA (LMY47O) and place it on SD card's root.
    2. Download the Lollipop 5.1.1 OTA (LMY47V) from this forum and place it on SD card's root.
    3. Switch off the phone.
    4. Boot into recovery mode ( I used stock recovery. Not sure about custom recovery).
    5. Select "Install update from sd card".
    6. Navigate to the Lollipop 5.1 OTA zip and install it.
    7. Without rebooting, install the Lollipop 5.1.1 OTA zip. It will install without any error.
    8. Reboot the phone.
    9. Boot will take time. Android will upgrade !!
    10. :laugh::laugh::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:You have upgraded to Lollipop 5.1.1:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::laugh::laugh:
    Please reply ASAP.

Download the one from Micromax link.
    If you can't flash from TWRP, try Philz or stock.

http://xdaforums.com/crossdevice-dev/android-one-general/rom-stock-rom-t2993303
    Can you share me recovery stock 5.1.1 (8GB variant)?

Sorry, I couldnt find for 8GB variant. However, you can use custom recovery also:
    http://xdaforums.com/crossdevice-de...wm-recoveries-symphony-roar-a50-mito-t3037919