Galaxy S2 HD released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

blackplatypus

Jan 22, 2008
Would be the "perfect" phone, but I guess we wont see it on the European/American market for a long long time :(

jay_993

Nov 27, 2010
Btw guys the hd version ain't super amoled plus its the original ver.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

dimensionone

Jan 27, 2011
ICS will have all phones anounced these days, even Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Tab 10.1 will receive ICS later next year

Sjael

Feb 13, 2011
Christchurch
Hasn't this thing been reported to use an MSM8660? That kinda kills it for me. :p
Not talking performance or anything, there's just something about Qualcomm's chips that make me dislike them.
"The screen merits a deeper examination, but here are the first impressions we got from it. First off, having a 5.3" SuperAMOLED is pretty cool. Graphics are smooth and you have to look close to see the PenTile matrix."

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note-review-648p2.php

Still noticeable and the display appears to be dimmer than that of the SGS2.
In the GSMarena article they said it was a prototype regarding the screen brightness issue - and by all the newer (last few days with the actual release) accounts, it's actually incredibly bright.

As for the PenTile thing, Phonearena also said it's not visible to the naked eye. The key here is: look at it for yourself, in person before deciding if it's visible. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unlocked in korea its about $850. Im not sure if ilthe kotean HD LTE version has 850 band or the right Lte for at&t. The guy in the Samsung shop didn't think so. Would that mean it won't work 3g on AT&T?

By the way, a lovely looking device, if a little big. I wanted to see the Note but they don't have it here yet.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App