And download RESTClient Gui (not CLI).
Note : this application requires Java.
* Download the included call1.rcq.txt and rename it to call1.rcq
then open it with RESTClient (File -> open request)
* Go to the Body tab and the firmware_version is what you need to change
(locale can be changed to de_DE or en_US or fr_FR)
* Click on the green button to send a request
* Look inside the Body tab of the HTTP Response section to get the OTA answer.
* The following firmware_version codes are working:
* I haven't found yet the way Acer encodes thoses firmware names byt noticed Acer_A700_043.***.06_EMEA_** are ther most working ones.
* Please share codes if you find more ones !