about_zpsabf7765a.png

SCREENS_zps2d9bc00d.png

SCREENSFULL_zps1949e628.png

FLASH_zps2f847ac6.png

HOWTOFLASHLONG_zps775f3916.png

NEW_zps356b2720.png

UPDATE_zpsf735dd8f.png

DOWNLOAD_zps6e71ba0c.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WICKED_zpse0378876.png

LIGHTS_OUT_DWNLD_zps82b1d08a.png

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23306841710657638

100_zps10a61cdf.png

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23311191640114064

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWEAKED_zps03e40043.png

100_zps10a61cdf.png

COMING SOON!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALLOTHERS_zps0c478f7e.png

COMING SOON!

100_zps10a61cdf.png

COMING SOON!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS_zpsbc3b3d28.png

THANKSBIG_zps08494692.png

SICKMADE_zps036fefdc.png

Last edited:

SICKMADE

Inactive Recognized Themer
Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
SUPPORT_SICK_zps573fd0fb.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_RED_BANNER_zps09851354.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_BLUE_BANNER_zpscbe6d869.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_YELLOW_BANNER_zpsfd239e67.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_PURPLE_BANNER_zpsd9b0cc3a.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_GREEN_BANNER_zps900e7264.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_BLK_WHT_BANNER_zps026c3166.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_BANNER_INVERTED_zpsc2a1f978.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

BDR456

Nov 24, 2010
Longwood
Been waiting for a blackout theme. Thank you for this good sir;)

sent from my N3 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

tobiasunruh

Sep 29, 2010
Wichita Ks
Is anyone else having an issue with downloading mms after installing this?

I dirty flashed tweaked to get rid of my other theme and than installed this. Could that be the issue?

Sent from my Not3

parusia

Nov 19, 2010
Houston

I dirty flashed tweaked to get rid of my other theme and than installed this. Could that be the issue?

Sent from my Not3

I'm having the same problem, with MMS not downloading. Other than that the theme is excellent.
Note:I'm also on Tweaked.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
I'm having the same problem, with MMS not downloading. Other than that the theme is excellent.

Ya I Will fix that right up...I just noticed that for some reason tweaked is doing that. Wicked doesn't but tweaked does for some reason? I think for some strange reason it has to do with a xml edit specifically the message bubble font changing from black to white. I have absolutely no idea why but I'm 90% sure that's it but like I said it's just with tweaked so give me like a hr and I'll fix that right up

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"

Sent from my Not3

i fixed the mms problem with tweaked... the new link is uploading right now and should be posted in about 10 min tops. i tested everything else tho on both wicked and tweaked roms and everything is working as it should.

flipq88

Aug 11, 2011
Is there any way I could just flash the phone app? The mms still has some black on black text.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
[ip88;49264 538]Is t here any w ay I could just flash the phone app? The mms still has some black on black text.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Where is the black on black text that your referring to? And what rom are you running? I haven't noticed any black on black text in fact if I had I wouldn't have released it. I mean it could have passed me I guess without noticing but I thought I checked pretty good. But if there is I will fix it immediately. I do not release anything without me being happy with the way it is and black on black text I would not be happy with

I just rechecked mms and I can't find any black on black issues at all.. maybe it's rom related. What rom are you running?
Scratch that I do in the settings! You must Be running tweaked rom cause I just redid the apk for tweaked and I should have tested before updating the link. I'm fixing it right now

Last edited:
Reactions: sshafranko

flipq88

Aug 11, 2011
[ip88;49264 538]Is t here any w ay I could just flash the phone app? The mms still has some black on black text.

Where is the black on black text that your referring to? And what rom are you running? I haven't noticed any black on black text in fact if I had I wouldn't have released it. I mean it could have passed me I guess without noticing but I thought I checked pretty good. But if there is I will fix it immediately. I do not release anything without me being happy with the way it is and black on black text I would not be happy with

I just rechecked mms and I can't find any black on black issues at all.. maybe it's rom related. What rom are you running?
Scratch that I do in the settings! You must Be running tweaked rom cause I just redid the apk for tweaked and I should have tested before updating the link. I'm fixing it right now[/QUOTE]

I was getting black on black when i would go to the settings in sms app. I'm on wicked.

chuko303

Dec 24, 2011
colorado
Wifi calling work? Reason I ask it's because without wifi calling it causes the phone to bootloop once in a while.

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

Noticed this using Wanam module I changed my notification panel color and rebooted next thing you know it bootlooped twice and when it started no wifi calling. So in short it breaks it.

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
Awesome Theme!
The instructions say to flash on a "clean unmodified" rom - Does Wicked v5 with evil1art's included theme & Nav Bar option qualify - or - Would I have to reflash Wicked with the stock theme - I'm asking because I know that you and evil1art had been collaborating (to some degree?)?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LIGHTSOUT_zps08ad699f.png

DIRECTIONS_zpse116fa60.png

about_zpsabf7765a.png

SCREENS_zps2d9bc00d.png

SCREENSFULL_zps1949e628.png

FLASH_zps2f847ac6.png

HOWTOFLASHLONG_zps775f3916.png

NEW_zps356b2720.png

UPDATE_zpsf735dd8f.png

DOWNLOAD_zps6e71ba0c.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WICKED_zpse0378876.png

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23306841710657638

100_zps10a61cdf.png

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23311191640114064

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWEAKED_zps03e40043.png

100_zps10a61cdf.png

COMING SOON!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALLOTHERS_zps0c478f7e.png

COMING SOON!

100_zps10a61cdf.png

COMING SOON!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS_zpsbc3b3d28.png

THANKSBIG_zps08494692.png

SICKMADE_zps036fefdc.png
    SUPPORT_SICK_zps573fd0fb.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_RED_BANNER_zps09851354.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_BLUE_BANNER_zpscbe6d869.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_YELLOW_BANNER_zpsfd239e67.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_PURPLE_BANNER_zpsd9b0cc3a.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_GREEN_BANNER_zps900e7264.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_BLK_WHT_BANNER_zps026c3166.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_BANNER_INVERTED_zpsc2a1f978.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i will be updating this theme to work on Tweaked Rom but I am first going to wait until he has a NF1 base before i do... i had the NE6 done but samsung decided to release another base which really really sucks for us theamers and developers but i guess its worth it when there is something of note added in the release, which in this case volte is worth it i guess even tho its only offered in a few states so far i believe? but anyway i will be releasing this soon for Tweaked and i also have a different version i will be coming out with! but by tonight i will have the stock base NF1 release done.
    thanks
    Awesome, surprise theme concept or already unveiled it? Love them all so far can't wait to see what you have in store.

I just got done porting "Lights Out" over to the new NE6 4.4... Will upload it in the morning for my eyelids ache because I'm so tired from working on it! Lol. But as far as the other theme goes its a new one I been working on. Actually just finished it up tonight as well. If anyone is interested in testing it out for me I need like 3 people so I can make sure that there are no bugs before I release. Let me know. Thanks in advance

Ya I Will fix that right up...I just noticed that for some reason tweaked is doing that. Wicked doesn't but tweaked does for some reason? I think for some strange reason it has to do with a xml edit specifically the message bubble font changing from black to white. I have absolutely no idea why but I'm 90% sure that's it but like I said it's just with tweaked so give me like a hr and I'll fix that right up