[JB:CM10:HYBRD] PARANOIDANDROID [2.51] - as promised! - [oct24]

Search This thread

mschoolbus

Sep 29, 2010
Minneapolis
Using the first 2 builds, I can pair my bluetooth headphones (motorola s9-hd), but it continues to use the phones speaker to play the music. Not sure if you were aware of this.

JamieD81

Nov 11, 2009
Duncan
Using the first 2 builds, I can pair my bluetooth headphones (motorola s9-hd), but it continues to use the phones speaker to play the music. Not sure if you were aware of this.

ya seems to be a cm10 issue that they seem to actively be working on, so maybe next update will fix, i have no bluetooth anything so im unable to test those sort of things

jmcandrews83

Aug 11, 2010
ok im on the latest and greatest twrp v2.2.2.0 and i cant get this rom installed it just keeps sayin failed ..... any ideas ??? thanks in advance:p

gibi310

Dec 30, 2010
Inglewood
These device is amazing, overclocking will make it a powerful beast.

Sent from my SGH-T879 using xda app-developers app

umarali

May 18, 2009
Lafayette
is there any way that you can integrate tmobile wifi calling in it because i have att note and really want wifi calling, in tmobile roms there isnt any jelly bean rom all roms are ics 4.0.x and they dont work well with reduced DPI

recepo1

May 29, 2010
Philly,PA
Jaime could you port over the new update ...i saw it in the at&t dev section.Thank you

Sent from my SGH-T879 using xda premium

Last edited:

hd2Raz

Jan 4, 2011
Glendale, AZ
Once again I can't flash what seems to be an amazing ROM because of Tmo's crappy service. I rely on wifi calling at home, 100%. Hopefully that will be cooked into the ROM soon? Please....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i will make the op nicer after awhile this is just bare bones to have the rom here for you since tmobile cancelled the phone so quick i thought id bring some JB love to your phones.

ParanoidAndroid for T-Mobile Galaxy Note!
    Version: 2.51 built from source
    Android: 4.1.2 Jellybean

you are flashing this at your own risk, you agree to follow the rules and act in a civil manner.

please if you havent already, flash TWRP2 recovery
    makes life alot easier on JB.

INSTRUCTIONS
    1. **do your backups *tb/backup in recvoery/ect...*
    2. **download both rom and gapps and place them on your sdcard.
    3. **go into recovery *this is where you will do your backup first!*
    4. factory data reset
    5. clear cache/clear dalvik cache
    6. **flash rom, then flash gapps.
    7. **clear cache again to be safe.
    8. **reboot.
    those listed with ** are for dirty flashers

CHANGELOG
    Code:
    OCT24
    [LIST]
    [*]updated to latest pa merges including bump to 2.51
    [*]now including s-pen gestures *thanks to masiullah for the original code and Entropy for porting it to JB**read below for more*
    [*]per-app statusbar/navbar/softkey colors!
    [*]there are a TON of changes since last release please view [URL="http://rootzwiki.com/topic/32886-romjbcm10hybrd-paranoidandroid-251-6-day-warning-i-spoil-you-guys-to-much-oct24/"]HERE[/URL] for more changelogs and info
    [*]this will be my last release as im moving on to note2 so enjoy!
    [/LIST]
    **extra stuff to read.
    warning, s-pen gesture may or may not have a security hole, there have been no ill effects from my i717 releases so there should really be nothing to be worried about but this is a needed warning.
    again i posted above but ill post again, all credit for gestures goes to Masiullah and Entropy, shoot them a thanks if you see their names floating around xda.

OLD CHANGELOG
    Code:
    OCT11
    [LIST]
    [*]updated to android 4.1.2 *still some stuff coming in*
    [*]updated latest cm merges
    [*]added build.prop tweaks *settings-system*
    [*]add transparency for statusbar and navbar
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    SEPT 28
    [LIST]
    [*]file reads sept27 as it was built last night but released this morning sept28.
    [*]updated to latest pa 2.15
    [*]updated to latest cm10 as of last night
    [*]probably more fixes you guys tell me.
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    SEPT15
    [LIST]
    [*]updated to latest pa 2.12
    [*]updated to latest cm10 *lots of changes since last release*
    [*]tons of under the hood improvements let me know how it goes
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    for Paranoid 2.00 and 2.10
    [LIST]
    [*]ParanoidPreferences 3.0. Edit your workspace settings and much more (Fixed on v2.10)!.
    [*]Hybrid bug hunting, fixed most of the bugs on Hybrid engine, cutoffs, etc is history.
    [*]Camera on tablet mode is displaying fine now
    [*]Included CM version on Settings > About together with PA version.
    [*]Fixed tablet notifications, they're perfect now. Added key dispatch (Close tablet notifications with hardware back button)
    [*]USB mount on all the workspaces (Tablet, Phablet, Phone)
    [*]CM latest merges and new features *even newer then this, i synced tonight*
    [*]New logos and PAWallpapers app (More walls on v2.10)!
    [/LIST]

BUGS/ISSUES:
    • anything cm10 related will be apart of this rom.
    • possibly more give me some feedback.

HINTS
    if you have screen flicker, -> menu-settings-Developer Options- scroll down and check "Disable HW Overlay" <-- flicker now gone.
    more will get added here in time.
    click HERE for more hints!

DOWNLOADS
    rom - OCT24 MD5: 6ed07af1a6a18e96d78cffa418e8aebb
    gapps - OFFICIAL / SUPER *thanks truth77*

FEEDBACK
    is welcome aslong as your respectful and have followed these simple rules:
    • 1. Try everything you can, find solutions for yourself. Wipe caches, revert all your settings you have made, go back to your stock Kernel, factory reset if you have to or reflash the rom. Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.
    • 2. Search this thread and Cyanogenmods aswell (its our base) for possible reoccurences of your issue and hopefully solutions that may have come up.
    • 3. If you think the issue is important enough that we should cease our work and look into it, post your issue, BUT ...
    • ... stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten
    • ... explain your issue as precise as you can, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread
    • ... collect evidence, keep in mind this is a developer thread so even if you are not one, do us the favor and research how to record logcat. logcat is the single most important help you can give us to resolve your issue.

OLD RELEASES

thanks goes out to:
    PARANOIDANDROID TEAM
    -molesarecoming
    -D4rKn3sSyS
    CYANOGENMOD
    -everyone that is involved.
    OTHERS
    -smartguy
    -blownco
    Since I'm sticking to the i717 a bit longer ill do a release here by the end of the weekend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium HD app
    got the new version up for you guys, let me know if there are any new issues.
    sorry about the lack of updates, started work this week so i been busy + tired.
    ill have something new for you guys this weekend
    as promised here is an update :p
    pa2.12 is up for you guys :p