[APP] Comm Manager 2.9.5.0 Suite w/ Wifi Sharing v1.1 [NEW TEST CABS 09/04/2009]

Search This thread

arghness

Oct 23, 2006
Thanks. I'd assumed that Phone or maybe even Flight Mode would be the first sacrificed.. I mean, how often does anyone turn their cellular radio on and off? I've never used those switches

I toggle cellular off so that the Windows Live apps will use Wifi, otherwise they will only use a cellular data connection which isn't much use if you have a bad data plan, want more speed or have no cellular signal!

venomshot629

Aug 20, 2009
California
www.verysmartdesign.com
hey; this app looks great. I was referenced here from pocketnow.com and since they recommended it I downloaded it.. unfortunately when trying to extract the cab file, it tells me ther application doesn't have enough system rights for the installation. am I doing something wrong? any help would be much appreciated. thanks!

darkbyte

Jun 12, 2004
I can't use the keyboard to change SSID

At first thanks for the work Assassinslament !!!

In my Diamond, the bottom menu with the keyboard switch don't show in the WifiSahring settings.

Any advice about this issue (anyone has the same problem ?)

Thanks in advance for replys !!!

SlowlyDead

Jan 19, 2008
Well, cool work,
but could someone upload the cab-version to xda or whereever cause 4shared isn't working for me :-(

greetings

Th3G4mbl3r

Sep 6, 2006
I've tried installing as is and also after doing sdkcerts.cab followed by the cab in the first post. both times i still get the error that not enough persmissions... any help in this regards appreciated???

AssassinsLament

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 8, 2007
Twin Cities
Ok, for all you people having permission issues while installing, try the attached file and let me know if it works. I'm pretty sure this problem is occuring with only the stock roms, as most if not all cooked roms have these certs cooked in.
Anyhow, install this cab first, then try the commManager cab. If it still doesn't work then please tell me what ROM you are using so I can narrow that down more.

Attachments

• AssassinsLamentCerts.CAB
    36.8 KB · Views: 329

venomshot629

Aug 20, 2009
California
www.verysmartdesign.com
Ok, for all you people having permission issues while installing, try the attached file and let me know if it works. I'm pretty sure this problem is occuring with only the stock roms, as most if not all cooked roms have these certs cooked in.
Anyhow, install this cab first, then try the commManager cab. If it still doesn't work then please tell me what ROM you are using so I can narrow that down more.

still not working for me when I used the new certs file... I'm using the stock t-mobile rom and ever since, my task manager icon in the top right has disappeared... the one where you can switch and close programs running in the background. Anyone know how to get this back?

jasonachang

Jun 23, 2009
Hi AssassainsLement,

I tried installing the AssassinsLamentCerts cab file to my storage card (no issues there), then I tried installing the AL_CommManager_Suite_with_WifiSharing cab file also to my storage card and I also received the permissions error.

I am running a stock Sprint Touch Pro. ROM version is 1.03.651.4, Radio version is 1.03.15F.

This looks like a great program that I'd love to try out.

Thanks for the help!
JC

acurattack

Jan 5, 2009
Hi AssassainsLement,

I tried installing the AssassinsLamentCerts cab file to my storage card (no issues there), then I tried installing the AL_CommManager_Suite_with_WifiSharing cab file also to my storage card and I also received the permissions error.

I am running a stock Sprint Touch Pro. ROM version is 1.03.651.4, Radio version is 1.03.15F.

This looks like a great program that I'd love to try out.

Thanks for the help!
JC

I have the same problem with Juicy's ROM. Unfortunately, AssassinsLamentCerts.cab doesn't help.

CDMA TP - Alltel

AssassinsLament

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 8, 2007
Twin Cities
still not working for me when I used the new certs file... I'm using the stock t-mobile rom and ever since, my task manager icon in the top right has disappeared... the one where you can switch and close programs running in the background. Anyone know how to get this back?

I'm not sure how to get that back, my packages shouldn't have touched the task manager at all. Just make sure you uninstall the cabs, and everything should go back to the way it was before.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can anyone tell me if the Wifi button provides this option like in this picture??
    attachment.php

If yes? It's possible to have a cab only with the commanager and without the packages, cause I already have the latest's ones on my rom...

It's not CommManager but WiFiNetwork.exe. I think it's in the WiFi-Wizard package, as I don't have my kitchen with me, so I can't confirm. The package contains only the executable file and it's mui, plus the registry setting.