Search This thread

jamieaxall

Sep 29, 2007
Sorry boys, bad news...
I just spent the last hour+ trying to get this thing to load on the new build from Lesjaw with no luck at all. I then flashed back to 1.5 and it worked like a charm. Three times.
I think there is something going on with the new theme manager as it seemed very slow and awkward, and didn't even recognize this as a theme regardless of the extension.
Another thing that I found that leads me to suspect the theme manager is that the text windows would not accept a theme even when it was changed to "current" in the theme manager.
It kind of bites, but there we are for now.

r47z

Apr 16, 2010
here's what I have at the moment. Am using LauncherPro instead of the native launcher in MIUI btw.

puple_dog_by_r47z-d3byol4.png

Details here or here

rikardo1979

Jan 29, 2009
Poole, UK
Just tested this files today and I have to say its still no good. Ive also pushed Theme manager/browser from older ROMs but its still same. Its just not show under themes.

Darn-
I really don't know. I replaced the correct files and didn't "clean" anything up.

Do me a favor and give this one a try.
Please let me know.

The Cyan files are the modded images by themselves.

The dock I didn't change because I use LPP and incorporated it seperately...

Nov 13, 2010
This is my home screen and lock screen. Currently, my other screens are just full of my elite themed icons. I'm gathering ideas to redo everything and put some sort of organization into the other 6 screens.

OP-- great idea on this thread!!! May it blow up into 500+ pages!!! :D

picture.php

picture.php

Hmm... it is awfully nice in Vegas, however, its not sunny at 9:33. Guess I should have updated my weather before I took this shot!! HA...

Can share your battery ICONS of the status bar with lock screen wallpaper? Very beautiful

jamieaxall

Sep 29, 2007
Just tested this files today and I have to say its still no good. Ive also pushed Theme manager/browser from older ROMs but its still same. Its just not show under themes.

...Hey Rikardo,
If you download the original theme to your desktop and open it in 7zip without extracting it, you should the be able to put the files from the cyan folder in the framework folder of the theme. That's all I did to change it and get it to work.
Sorry you having problems with this...

So I reflashed and tried it a few more times and still can't get it to work.
So we now know for sure that it wasn't the alcohol yesterday.

Last edited:

rikardo1979

Jan 29, 2009
Poole, UK
Oki, I've done that. So now I have your modified lockscreen and some icons changed. But how did u get that blue lounchbar without icons and how did u hide the text from icons on your home screen ?

...Hey Rikardo,
If you download the original theme to your desktop and open it in 7zip without extracting it, you should the be able to put the files from the cyan folder in the framework folder of the theme. That's all I did to change it and get it to work.
Sorry you having problems with this...

So I reflashed and tried it a few more times and still can't get it to work.
So we now know for sure that it wasn't the alcohol yesterday.

Nov 13, 2010
Can share your battery ICONS of the status bar?
Because I'm using x10. I can't install your the theme

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

tdizzle404

Nov 27, 2010
North Georgia
Wow these are really great how does MIUI builds compare to lets say gingerbread? I would love to have my phone step up like these.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts