[Q] Anyone experiencing this issue?

Search This thread

easheer

Nov 7, 2012
Every time i go to settings --> personalization --> manage notifications and select "Download" and "All apps", I get an error messsage "Unfortunately, ApplicationSettings has stopped working".

Can anyone else confirm if they are having this same issue? Thanks!

easheer

Nov 7, 2012
I solved my issue. I figured that the issue had to be due to an app that I installed because when I initially setup the phone, it was working as expected. So, I painstakingly went through the process of uninstalling apps until I found the offending app. In my case, it was the "UPS Mobile" app. As soon as it was uninstalled, problem solved!

Reactions: doministry

jiggyb21

Mar 25, 2013
I solved my issue. I figured that the issue had to be due to an app that I installed because when I initially setup the phone, it was working as expected. So, I painstakingly went through the process of uninstalling apps until I found the offending app. In my case, it was the "UPS Mobile" app. As soon as it was uninstalled, problem solved!

That was it. Thanks.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.