(REQ) quick toggles in notification window for sense 5 ROMs

Search This thread

Lykarsis

Oct 9, 2012
Gahanna
WiFi, data, brightness and sound at least.
Don't know if this is possible but I would be grateful. Thx
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Upstreammiami

Jun 8, 2010
Davie

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363590130305.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363590130305.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 552
Reactions: Lykarsis

amit_sen

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 27, 2011
New Delhi
Use widgetsoid from market
OR
Quicksettings from XDA 'Apps and Games' sections. Infact this app has exact same look of Sense5.Iam using it currently.

Lykarsis

Oct 9, 2012
Gahanna
Been using power toggles for a day or so. They work great. Only problem is the statusbar icon. I know I can set it to transparent but the the others kinda just hang there oddly. Unfortunately from what I understand, that is not something that I can fix it and still keep them at the top of the notifications. Oh well:) my ocd shall just be irked.

jamiethemorris

Jan 7, 2013
Are you sure you need that? Despite what it says in preferences, I haven't had any notifications keep it from being on top, except for the power saver which is gone now. Other than that the only other thing I can think of is to decompile the apk and replace one of those images with a blank PNG.

Sent from my Sense 5 DNA using Tapatalk 2

Lykarsis

Oct 9, 2012
Gahanna
Are you sure you need that? Despite what it says in preferences, I haven't had any notifications keep it from being on top, except for the power saver which is gone now. Other than that the only other thing I can think of is to decompile the apk and replace one of those images with a blank PNG.

Sent from my Sense 5 DNA using Tapatalk 2

My mail and messages push it down if I set it any lower. As for the blank .omg, there is an option for transparent, but then any statusbar icons show up to the right of it. And just kinda hang there awkwardly.

I have the date displayed, which isn't a huge deal, it's just one of those things that irk me just a little. I'll live with it though because Newts ROM is so awesome.

Jarocks

Jan 31, 2011
Settings extended has also worked nicely for me on newtr's sense 5 port. However, I've also decompiled the relevant apks from the ROM and will see how feasible it will be to adapt a prior mod to the new ROM. I'll report back if significant progress is made in that regard.

Posted from my Transformer Prime using Tapatalk HD

jamiethemorris

Jan 7, 2013
My mail and messages push it down if I set it any lower. As for the blank .omg, there is an option for transparent, but then any statusbar icons show up to the right of it. And just kinda hang there awkwardly.

I have the date displayed, which isn't a huge deal, it's just one of those things that irk me just a little. I'll live with it though because Newts ROM is so awesome.

Are you using 2 rows? If not you may be able to make a blank 2nd row and take it off high priority, then only the blank row would be covered. Of course, then you would have a blank space in your notifications.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Lykarsis

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WiFi, data, brightness and sound at least.
    Don't know if this is possible but I would be grateful. Thx

Sense 5 Quick Settings got updated to allow a notification icon. I love it. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2183614

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Are you using 2 rows? If not you may be able to make a blank 2nd row and take it off high priority, then only the blank row would be covered. Of course, then you would have a blank space in your notifications.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2