[tool] 9compiler - batch process for themers android

Search This thread
9Compile is a tool for automating Windows batch processes with the ability to work on the compilation of several files of type .9.png
simultaneously. It has been developed especially for Android Roms theme makers. 9Compile also has extra features such as
InjectTheme mode to apply all changes to images in their respective APKs, it still has the zipalign resource, increasing the practicality
of the tool with its themes of modified ROMs.

9Compile came out from the need for applying changes on mybaSTOCK ROMs themes.
After the thematizing job I had 110 folders with 7500 itens and many of these
files were images of type .9.png, hence it came out the ideia to make the
computer work for me in an automated way.

9Compile.png

How to use 9Compile:
Run 9Compile.bat file to create a structure of the necessary folders for the job.
1Folders_9Compile.jpg

_INPUT_APK: Folder to be added your APKs in order to be thematized or treated as zipalign.
Extru.jpg

_INPUT_IMG: Folder to be added all image files. Notice that on the image below there are other
folders like (color & values); even those folders containing XML files, they will not interfere
in compiling process, for what concerns “9Compile” are the images of type .9.PNG
2Folders_9Compile.jpg

_OUTPUT_IMG: Output folder after image treatment of type .9.PNG.
3Folders_9Compile.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tested on Windows 7.
9Compile by: F4bioo
English translation: ocaldini

Other works: brAPK
Visit my Blog: http://zumbidroid.blogspot.com.br/

CHANGELOG v1.7.31
Improvements mode output for error logs
The code was revised unnecessary lines were removed
you can now follow the action and see the path of the folder in compilamento
Added draw9patch editor with the menu

Download:

Attachments

• 9Compile.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 448
  • 9Compile_v1.7.31.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 627
Last edited:

Scripts

Dec 14, 2013
Love the work in this batch. It is a flawless tool thank you! Tested and it works for me in Windows 8. Keep up the amazing work.

sam5154

Feb 16, 2011
App looks

I feel very noob to ask this, but is there any way to see how the app looks after theming right on the PC? it's a extremly difficult and boring process to push the app to device, reboot and find the effects

Kdio

Nov 12, 2009
Campos dos Goytacazes
It's getting Awesome-er !!!

Tks dude.

EDIT:

As I don't have the necessary knowledge to answer my own questions, if you guys could explain I would be very thankful ...

Versions of 9compiler's batchs (before this wonderful tool) when they process the png's, those non-.9 got processed too as their sizes came out different. As I've understood, this tool only deals with .9's so, after this all my question is:

What the hell the previous versions were doing with those non-.9 png's ?

Tks a lot.

Last edited:

Kdio

Nov 12, 2009
Campos dos Goytacazes
Hi @F4bioo

Is there a way to implement an "DECOMPILE (.9.PNG)" option ? Same INPUT to OUTPUT process but decompiling.

I've just lost my source of SamsungIME and this would have been a solution. :crying:

Tks for the work.

Reactions: XTeK2

Shaftamle

Inactive Recognized Themer

Shaftamle

Inactive Recognized Themer
@F4bioo

Inspired in your amazing accomplishment I've released the below set of tools that does have some similarities with yours and implement some new features.

[THEME][7 TOOLS] GIMP Theme Batch Processor [+ .9.png REVERSE ENGINEER]

Thank you very much.

Hi Shaftamle ... may be you can benefit of it too :D

Nice regards.

Looks good. I wool give it a shot, thanks!

Sent from a Shaftamle Galaxy S4
"Thanks Button" is always appreciated!
http://mycolorscreen.com/Shaftamle/

Reactions: Kdio

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    9Compile is a tool for automating Windows batch processes with the ability to work on the compilation of several files of type .9.png
    simultaneously. It has been developed especially for Android Roms theme makers. 9Compile also has extra features such as
    InjectTheme mode to apply all changes to images in their respective APKs, it still has the zipalign resource, increasing the practicality
    of the tool with its themes of modified ROMs.

9Compile came out from the need for applying changes on mybaSTOCK ROMs themes.
    After the thematizing job I had 110 folders with 7500 itens and many of these
    files were images of type .9.png, hence it came out the ideia to make the
    computer work for me in an automated way.

9Compile.png

How to use 9Compile:
    Run 9Compile.bat file to create a structure of the necessary folders for the job.
    1Folders_9Compile.jpg

_INPUT_APK: Folder to be added your APKs in order to be thematized or treated as zipalign.
    Extru.jpg

_INPUT_IMG: Folder to be added all image files. Notice that on the image below there are other
    folders like (color & values); even those folders containing XML files, they will not interfere
    in compiling process, for what concerns “9Compile” are the images of type .9.PNG
    2Folders_9Compile.jpg

_OUTPUT_IMG: Output folder after image treatment of type .9.PNG.
    3Folders_9Compile.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tested on Windows 7.
    9Compile by: F4bioo
    English translation: ocaldini

Other works: brAPK
    Visit my Blog: http://zumbidroid.blogspot.com.br/

CHANGELOG v1.7.31
    Improvements mode output for error logs
    The code was revised unnecessary lines were removed
    you can now follow the action and see the path of the folder in compilamento
    Added draw9patch editor with the menu

Download:
    Thank you all. update available
    Hi @F4bioo

Is there a way to implement an "DECOMPILE (.9.PNG)" option ? Same INPUT to OUTPUT process but decompiling.

I've just lost my source of SamsungIME and this would have been a solution. :crying:

Tks for the work.

@F4bioo

Inspired in your amazing accomplishment I've released the below set of tools that does have some similarities with yours and implement some new features.

Thank you very much.

Nice regards.

@F4bioo

Thank you very much.

Nice regards.

Looks good. I wool give it a shot, thanks!

Sent from a Shaftamle Galaxy S4
    "Thanks Button" is always appreciated!
    http://mycolorscreen.com/Shaftamle/