Root Sony Xperia C !!!

Search This thread

palimatix

Jan 18, 2011
Bangalore
The latest root software of sjroot.com is working flawlessly on my wife's Xperia C firmware update of 16.0.B.2.6..
You all can go ahead too !! :good:

If you start facing FC on apps after upgrade, remember to do a clean update(format / full wipe) at the time of upgrade. And then remove the bloatware again with Root Explorer

M

mantalamo

CWM?

This is nice! Has anyone tried to get CWM on ROM Manager? Maybe ROM Manager has provided CWM for Xperia C. Does UNROOTING still void the warranty of the device?

Coolkriss

Jan 4, 2012
Hyderabad
My Wife has a Xperia C .. It looks soo good on the specs but has a looot of bloatware.
Practically installed only 6 apps and the system is crying that it is out of memory
The bloatware alon occupies 800 MB of the 1 GB provided ..

Is there any light ROM that I can install on this phone .. I want plain AOSP on this .. anyway ??
If yes, please guide me guys ...
I will root said that I can get plain AOSP ..

TacoNikky

Dec 12, 2013
Istanbul
My Wife has a Xperia C .. It looks soo good on the specs but has a looot of bloatware.
Practically installed only 6 apps and the system is crying that it is out of memory
The bloatware alon occupies 800 MB of the 1 GB provided ..

Is there any light ROM that I can install on this phone .. I want plain AOSP on this .. anyway ??
If yes, please guide me guys ...
I will root said that I can get plain AOSP ..

There is no custom rom yet. Just root your phone and uninstall some system apps like facebook, google plus. Then if you want to install, you should install them to sd card.

M

mantalamo

Has anyone tried to hack vold.fstab for Xperia C?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium HD app

iSiddharth

Jul 20, 2014
Indore
itechnolearn.wordpress.com
Guys,

This is my first post after getting a new Sony Xperia C (INDIA). Before this, i was a proud owner of a Motorola Atrix 2 !!!
I have seen many people searching (even i was one of them) for Xperia C root which is not yet available. I finally found a .exe in a chinese forum for Sony Xperia c39h and guess what i was able to root my phone in the 1st attempt.

Attaching the package, enable USB Debugging on phone, attach the phone to PC or laptop and then run the Sony Xperia C Root.exe. All the credits goes to its developer.

Enjoy Sony Xperia C users:D

Thanks
RG:cowboy:

Instead of doing this you can visit this thread, it gives the most easiest way to root Xperia C :
http://xdaforums.com/sony-xperia-c/help/how-to-root-android-device-easiest-t2837947

zensuke87

Mar 9, 2013
you can unistall all themes keep only the active theme installed. sometimes unisdtalling google appas like google plus or books break the xperia apps like walkman album and movies. unistall only known apps

I have uninstall preloaded Facebook app...but the problem is i can't install Facebook from Google Play...what should i do??

G

GalaxyAce05

I rooted my Sony xperia by kingoroot and it was root successfully and then I tried to flashing cwm from mobile uncle. The recovery.IMG was of around 6mb.
It was ask me to reboot and when I clicked to reboot my mobile is no getting ON.
Please help me I used SUS for solving bt it says tht it has stopped contact and I even used Sony companion

Please help me.please give me suitable solution

Sent from my Sony Xperia C2305 using XDA Free mobile app

manoj36

Mar 30, 2014
banglore
I rooted my Sony xperia by kingoroot and it was root successfully and then I tried to flashing cwm from mobile uncle. The recovery.IMG was of around 6mb.
It was ask me to reboot and when I clicked to reboot my mobile is no getting ON.
Please help me I used SUS for solving bt it says tht it has stopped contact and I even used Sony companion

Please help me.please give me suitable solution

Sent from my Sony Xperia C2305 using XDA Free mobile app

Flash stock kernel or stock firmware to work it again

G

GalaxyAce05

Nothing works thn Hw to install stock kernal n ROM...phone unable to start. Even tried wmshua and perfect brush for flashing bt not workong

Sent from my AO5510 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts