[Q&A][AOKP][4.4] AOKP Questions & Answers

Search This thread

Xak

Jan 12, 2013
www.TiTechZone.com
To have builds like that, one needs to learn Gerrit. Op is working on it I think.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

Been busy explained in other posts and sections coming back and completely wiped my pc and am back in action did this do to storage issues. Im the only dev who devs on a laptop!? :eek: 1250 GB's + 500 GB external usb. Busy with school classes re syncing sources tonight all roms.

velvel

Sep 1, 2009
Ottawa
Please don't ever ask for an ETA, it's the golden rule of XDA. Plus, it's considered to be disrespectful to the devs. The update will come when it comes.

Sent from my Evita
timmaaa, really not wanted to be disrespectful and think I followed the golden rules so far. Hope all is good with Techinstein, encourage him spending time on school, sorry my post was understood as asking for ETA.

brutaldan89

Mar 29, 2014
just a quick question my camera seems to stop working when i try to switch out of photosphere acutally its the only thing it dose . any ideas ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So is art not working on the current release? My ui crashed after I switch from dalvik to art...

Hmm thats odd what version? of the rom. Does anyone else have this issue? Also try to see if it happens by switching again. Did you do a clean install of the rom when you first started this rom?

Edit:: Sorry guys no worries didnt die. Time Waner Cable had messed up our wireless and TV cable. Thank goodness they came to fix it even on a Sunday. Took 3 calls for them to. Ill my college homework is online. :p But wifi is fxed nightlies will be back tonight!
    Much respect to you and your efforts! Also happy to see you put something together @Techinstein!
    You are awesome , no need to apologies !!!

Sent from my One xl

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

This is a cm screen shot ?!.....

Sent from my One xl

Thanks

Version 2.11 be uploaded and released in an hour or so. I am planning on adding Halo what do you guys think? Will be a 2 in 1 thread again once i have official version. >.-
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that one because I don't use it.

Sent from my Evita