[APP][TIMER] Time Halt! (Reaction time checker)

Search This thread

Ghotirey

Sep 13, 2012
Basic timer based game with option to check your reaction time!

Feedback please...

Downloaded your game (rated it), just a small tip, make the timer react when you press the button on the down event, it is now only working on the up event which is not your reaction time but the reaction time + the button down and up time of your finger.

And a bit more graphics can't hurt as well ;) Was this your first project? Working on any other projects? If you want to venture into the world of OpenGL 2d game development, I have made some tutorials on OpenGL ES 2.0 2D game development on my blog at androidblog.reindustries.com :eek:

sigma_p

Dec 25, 2013
Downloaded your game (rated it), just a small tip, make the timer react when you press the button on the down event, it is now only working on the up event which is not your reaction time but the reaction time + the button down and up time of your finger.

And a bit more graphics can't hurt as well ;) Was this your first project? Working on any other projects? If you want to venture into the world of OpenGL 2d game development, I have made some tutorials on OpenGL ES 2.0 2D game development on my blog at androidblog.reindustries.com :eek:

Yup. My very first Android venture.

Wow, nobody reported that! Thanks!
It has been a year since I did anything Android. Have a few projects in mind.
Will definitely take a look at your blog!

Thanks a lot! :)