[Q] moto RAZR I stuck at boot logo

Search This thread

paul3200

Jan 9, 2012
My phone ran out of battery on the way home this evening after charging it up i turned it on and the device is just sat on the Motorola 'M' boot screen

i have tried a soft reset (power and lower volume button) but it just comes to the same screen, i have taken out the sim and SD card and it is still doing the same how can i fix this?

Flacid Monkey

Dec 11, 2010
You need to get into the boot menu.
Turn on and hold power and Vol down. Release power when it does the first vibrate but do not let go of the volume button.
Its a bit temperamental until you've done it a few times to get the timing right.
Leave your Sim and sd card in.
If battery is dead the led only shows green when trying to turn on so that seems fine if you can get to boot logo.
It's probably having a hissy fit like windows does on a hard shutdown and needs safe boot to fix

Sent from my XT890 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

skupi20

Oct 10, 2008
Nothing to worry m8. Something ****-up with system files maybe :) There is a lot of threads about such bootloop :)

As far you see any logo your phone is fine :) you need enter to fastboot and flash stock firmware with rsd-lite. How enter fastboot you can find on forum.