Please, my HOX is dead a little help?

Search This thread

al1040

May 21, 2014
Hi guys, Sorry for making a new thread..

I have a HTC ONE X Internacional, Just installed a carbon ROM, but it had a problem with the internal storage, so now, formating the card y erased everything, including backup nandroid, My device is rooted, and has philZ touch 6 recovery, nothing else, when bootiong its keep in htc logo screen and mi PC doesn't recognize the internal storage... Its totally dead or what can i do? It's S-ON!

Thanks a lot, I hope you guys can help me.. :laugh:

PD: Sorry for my bad english

suljo94

Nov 25, 2013
Antwerpen

I have a HTC ONE X Internacional, Just installed a carbon ROM, but it had a problem with the internal storage, so now, formating the card y erased everything, including backup nandroid, My device is rooted, and has philZ touch 6 recovery, nothing else, when bootiong its keep in htc logo screen and mi PC doesn't recognize the internal storage... Its totally dead or what can i do? It's S-ON!

did you wipe & flash the kernel via fastboot if not do it and you are done

If you did wipe & flashed the boot.img try reflashing by using the following steps

1) Boot your device in recovery mode. You should now see the recovery menu
2) Use the volume up/down keys to select "apply update from ADB," then press power to select it
3) open the folder where your boot.img and adb are storred, then press SHIFT button and the right-click mouse button and choose “Open command prompt here”
typ adb sideload <filename>.zip (for example: adb sideload update.zip)
The zip package will begin installing. When it's done, select "reboot system now."

Last edited:
Reactions: al1040

al1040

May 21, 2014

If you did wipe & flashed the boot.img try reflashing by using the following steps

2) Use the volume up/down keys to select "apply update from ADB," then press power to select it
3) open the folder where your boot.img and adb are storred, then press SHIFT button and the right-click mouse button and choose “Open command prompt here”
The zip package will begin installing. When it's done, select "reboot system now."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanxs for answering, I did what you do, but when i'm trying to insert de .zip it shows: Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.26 and a lot of code..
right now i haven't SuperSU installed, it doesn't let me install it with the same method you say..

Hope you can help me, if not, thanks too, i'm going crazy and using a SE w710i :(

suljo94

Nov 25, 2013
Antwerpen

Thanxs for answering, I did what you do, but when i'm trying to insert de .zip it shows: Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.26 and a lot of code..
right now i haven't SuperSU installed, it doesn't let me install it with the same method you say..

Hope you can help me, if not, thanks too, i'm going crazy and using a SE w710i :(
never mind
I misread your original post
just mount usb storage on your device and transfer directly to there:eek:

Last edited:

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia

If mount USB storage not work on latest Philz you can flash Philz 5.15.9 and mount from there copy rom.zip to the card after this flash again latest Philz flash boot.img, wipe and install the rom

suljo94

Nov 25, 2013
Antwerpen
OMFG! It wans't easy. But I did it, now i'll search a better ROM.. Thanks a lot! I love U! i had to do a couple of extra stuff.. :laugh:

you could go for an kitkat rom and flash this over it to have blinkfeed but whatever rom u use try lyapota hs kernel it is awesome (batterlife wise) and no I don't get paid for saying that

al1040

May 21, 2014
you could go for an kitkat rom and flash--- over it to have blinkfeed but whatever rom u use try lyapota hs kernel it is awesome (batterlife wise) and no I don't get paid for saying that

Thanks for the info, I'll try that..

Just installed revolution HD and works fine..

Thanks for the help..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

never mind
    I misread your original post
    just mount usb storage on your device and transfer directly to there:eek:

If mount USB storage not work on latest Philz you can flash Philz 5.15.9 and mount from there copy rom.zip to the card after this flash again latest Philz flash boot.img, wipe and install the rom
    OMFG! It wans't easy. But I did it, now i'll search a better ROM.. Thanks a lot! I love U! i had to do a couple of extra stuff.. :laugh:

you could go for an kitkat rom and flash this over it to have blinkfeed but whatever rom u use try lyapota hs kernel it is awesome (batterlife wise) and no I don't get paid for saying that

It wasn't necessary, Thanks for the help too.. Greetings