CRICKET PST Settings Thread! by Ryan Mogul

Search This thread

jvillejoe

Jul 6, 2010
In the swamp!
This thread is assuming that you already have your phone Unlocked (spc code all zeros) and that you have already contacted Cricket and had the Phone you are programming added to the Account. You might as well tell them you have a Motorola Razor V3C that will ensure there will be no problems obtaining EVDO.

Also ask Cricket for your MSID/MIN number (usually not your Phone Number) we will be needing the MSID/MIN if you dont know it, or if the phone was never on Cricket before.

I called them and tried to get my cousins Dinc2 They said they can't add the esn only a store can. Well I live in Florida and there are no stores. Only dollar store carry's them to sell not support. I tried to get him on the 55 dollar android plan and they said what type of phone. As soon as I said Htc she said nope we don't do Htc's. But this is strange cause right after we gave her the s/n she asked if it was an Lg? Shouldn't they know? My question is this...if I tell them I have a Motorola Razor V3C, do I tell them the s/n of the Dinc2 and then ask them for the msid/min? Also sense the vc3 is not an android phone will I get working web?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good write up for this. I have one big problem. when I try to *228, it fails after just a couple of seconds and says,
    “The number of SPC attempts failed 15 times from the network. Handset will free for 1 minute and will then reset.” I read a post that was obscure but said that the SPC should be six 0's Mine is not all zeros. I don't know how to change mine to all zeros if that is the case

Thanks