[DEAD AND BURRIED] WM6 SIP Config Tool - [V2.0.1 Out Now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

chrispazz

Jan 4, 2006
Hello. I installed last pdaviet on my herald and then added two cab for voipwm6 and sipconfig last version.
I have configured sip and it shows available but everytime I show the phone it never use SIP calling but always gsm calling.
I have set enable 3G calls in sip config.

Any help?
Thank you
Chris

PS I don't know if the problem is within configuration tool or wm6voip and this is why i am writing here....

Shaun33

Mar 9, 2007
Brisbane
Hello. I installed last pdaviet on my herald and then added two cab for voipwm6 and sipconfig last version.
I have configured sip and it shows available but everytime I show the phone it never use SIP calling but always gsm calling.
I have set enable 3G calls in sip config.

Any help?
Thank you
Chris

PS I don't know if the problem is within configuration tool or wm6voip and this is why i am writing here....

Due to the fact that no one can read the opening post, and my loss of motivation to continue to create this product this thread has requested to be locked. It will be used as archive only.

Thanks for the support i did get, all be it minimal.
Cheers

Shaun

k2laci

Aug 6, 2007
Hungarian ipdialplan.xml

Please help me in modify ipdialplan.xml.

In my contact list stored-format:

+36xxxxxxxx or +36xxxxxxxxx

The +36 is country code and after 8 or 9 digit the area code+phone number.

My VOIP provider input number-format is :

06xxxxxxxx or 06xxxxxxxxx

What is the solution ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I already have a working cab but i wish this was around when I was trying to first make it - good work - I'm sure a lot of people will really appreciate this! Now if only we can get one to configure and edit dialing plans :D