FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[UNINSTALLINE]-TWEAK REMOVER

158 posts
Thanks Meter: 54
 
Post Reply Email Thread
UNINSTALLINE UPDATED
HELLO GUYS .....
I AM GLAD TO PRESENT THE 1ST TWEAK REMOVER FOR GALAXY Y.[UPDATED]
AS THESE DAYS THERE ARE SO MANY TWEAKS MADE
BUT THERE IS NO UNINSTALLER FOR ALL TWEAK.... SO HERE WE MADE A UNINSTALLINE WHICH CAN REMOVE ALMOST ALL TWEAKS RELEASED TILL 3 MARCH.....
CREDITS
RAHULRAZ(ME)
GAURAV SHARMA (FIREION DEV)
RAMSUDHARSAN(THE PIRATE PREDATOR)

Features Of Uninstalline
Remove's PurePerformanceX
Remove's Vulpix
Remove's Bravia Engine
Remove's Hyperion Audio Manager
Remove's Lynx Audio
Remove's Broadcom Booster
Remove's Init.d
Remove's CrossBreeder
Remove's Custom Lib
Remove's Adrenaline Engine
Remove's Velocity Engine
Remove's Perfect Rom Tweaks
Remove's Pure Audio Engine
Remove's Fly On Mod
Remove's Hv-Build
Remove's Thunder Script
Remove's Viper
Remove's TweakZV6
HUIN BATTERY SAVER
And Much More

HOW TO USE

GOTO CWM
MOUNT EVERYTHING
FLASH OUR ZIP
DONE EVERY TWEAK INSIDE YOUR PHONE IS REMOVED

[Q]HOW ITS DIFFERENT FROM OLDER 1????
[A]SOME TWEAKS MORE ADDED
AROMA REMOVED
SIZE DECREASED
SCRIPTS IMPROVED
NO BOOTLOOP ISSUE
ND MUCH MORE.............................

DOWNLOAD -DOWNLOAD UNINSTALLINE
CWM-DOWNLOAD CWM
PRESS THANKS FOR OUR WORK..
:cyclops: :cool: :cool: :highfive: :cowboy:

XDA:DevDB Information
UNINSTALLINE, a Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360

Contributors
rahulraz, gaurav sharma pirate predator

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: 1.1
Stable Release Date: 2014-03-01

Created 2014-03-01
Last Updated 2014-03-03
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rahulraz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rahulraz Ad-Free
 
 
1st March 2014, 03:45 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 196
 
More
First XD
Gonna download it
The Following User Says Thank You to Mranggapo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mranggapo Ad-Free
1st March 2014, 04:08 PM |#4  
ImBJ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 180
 
More
is it only for galaxy y or it can be used on another device too !?
The Following User Says Thank You to ImBJ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ImBJ Ad-Free
1st March 2014, 04:14 PM |#5  
rahulraz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Patna
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Only Galaxy Y
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBJ

is it only for galaxy y or it can be used on another device too !?

Bro Its only for galaxy y..
Dont Try It on other devices..
u will Bricked Nicely..
Only For Galaxy Y Gt-S5360
1st March 2014, 04:42 PM |#6  
Tegroid's Avatar
Member
Flag Berhampur
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up Will it wrk for me
U knw about me Rahulraz. Can u tell me will it work for me also. U knw what device i am using.
1st March 2014, 05:01 PM |#7  
rahulraz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Patna
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
I already said u
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegroid

U knw about me Rahulraz. Can u tell me will it work for me also. U knw what device i am using.

Bro I already said its Only For Galaxy Y .
Not Fot Funbook....
1st March 2014, 08:01 PM |#8  
Rhievaldo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gresik
Thanks Meter: 1,937
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulraz

Bro I already said its Only For Galaxy Y .
Not Fot Funbook....

i think you can make this universal,, for urgent files like services.jar, or some library, just make guide to restore it manually... for init.d file, just delete tweaked file, not folder.

no need AROMA..
2nd March 2014, 05:08 AM |#9  
rahulraz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Patna
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Because
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhievaldo

i think you can make this universal,, for urgent files like services.jar, or some library, just make guide to restore it manually... for init.d file, just delete tweaked file, not folder.

no need AROMA..

Bro We have deleted all folder
because if we delete tweaks only in init.d the result will be same..
You ll again have Bootloop issue..
Nd Reagain FlashinG ur kernal Fix That.
So Deleting Whole folder is Good...
Just Test It savie #73 N u will understand what im sayinG..
Sorry For Bad english
2nd March 2014, 06:20 AM |#10  
CharsiBabu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 320
 
More
Thumbs down Poor coding
Somehow I feel its pretty lame.


anyhoo,
downloading it.

will report later.

not sure about why aroma is used.
---
Edit
Yep its pretty lame.
Aroma does nothing.
I thought there would be options to select which tweaks are to be removed.

This part concerns me:-

Code:
delete_recursive("/system/etc/init.d");
ui_print("Done!");
&

Code:
delete("/system/app/Superuser.apk");
ui_print("Done!");

delete("/system/app/SUPERUSER.apk");
ui_print("Done!");

delete("/system/app/superuser.apk");
ui_print("Done!");

delete("/system/app/SuperSu.apk");
ui_print("Done!");

delete("/system/app/SUPERSU.apk");
ui_print("Done!");

delete("/system/app/supersu.apk");
ui_print("Done!");
What if link to sd scripts are also present in init.d?
Is there any need to remove superuser or supersu?
this uninstaller is more of hindrance than help.

Also it says everywhere, Done!
Inform the user what is being 'Done!'
eg.
Code:
delete_recursive("/system/etc/init.d");
ui_print("Init.d removed!");
The Following User Says Thank You to CharsiBabu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CharsiBabu Ad-Free
2nd March 2014, 08:52 AM |#11  
rahulraz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Patna
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Answer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharsiBabu

Somehow I feel its pretty lame.


anyhoo,
downloading it.

will report later.

not sure about why aroma is used.
---
Edit
Yep its pretty lame.
Aroma does nothing.
I thought there would be options to select which tweaks are to be removed.

This part concerns me:-

Code:
delete_recursive("/system/etc/init.d");
ui_print("Done!");
&

Code:
delete("/system/app/Superuser.apk");
ui_print("Done!");

delete("/system/app/SUPERUSER.apk");
ui_print("Done!");

delete("/system/app/superuser.apk");
ui_print("Done!");

delete("/system/app/SuperSu.apk");
ui_print("Done!");

delete("/system/app/SUPERSU.apk");
ui_print("Done!");

delete("/system/app/supersu.apk");
ui_print("Done!");
What if link to sd scripts are also present in init.d?
Is there any need to remove superuser or supersu?
this uninstaller is more of hindrance than help.

Also it says everywhere, Done!
Inform the user what is being 'Done!'
eg.
Code:
delete_recursive("/system/etc/init.d");
ui_print("Init.d removed!");

Bro Firstly
We Used Aroma Because Then we added Stock kernal
But that causing Some Issue
So we revoved that But Used Aroma Only.....
2nd- We have deleted init.d Due to some Resons
Read All post 1st
3rd-U have said Its better To select The tweak To Remove
But Most Of Tweak uses Adernaline engine ..
So We have Done as ui print
Because We Cant Provide 10 -15Ui print in After Every File removed :P
Agree No need Of aroma..
also Replaced Su with Binary Updayed cauz it was causing some error
Nd Read The Whole Lines Properly If u cant Get whats init.d problem.
Thnx For ReportiNg.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes