15th January 2013, 11:13 PM |#11  
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN
Thanks Meter: 38,145

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strapped365

I'm still getting mine all settled in. I may see what's up with the smurf tweaks cause the original dev is actually a mod for the EVO Shift and them guys know me pretty well over there to say the least.

Papasmurf has it posted that he knows they force close and he has a reason for it. IMHO he may not be done with them and don't want a half usable tweaks section, or he just isn't releasing everything he has at once. Which even I do that.

I went ahead with setup wizard on boot instead of the provisioning option but that's because I don't have phone service, and still the bars show an X for me. It don't bother me because Google Voice and GrooveIP give me what I need and that's next to nothing lol.

*Dissing Motorola Below*Has absolutely NOTHING to do with the port*

The MoTo launcher has a cool app drawer and everything but lacks in settings. The dock seemed huge and spaced funny, I don't know how Motorola was happy with it.

*Back to the port*

Everything that I have needed as an option has been met, no lockups or random reboots.

One last thing I noticed about my work lol, I thought that I made all edits needed to kill the KB lights when the Keyboard was closed...but I didn't, that's an edit I'm not familiar with so ill be hitting matt up cause having all these ports from non KB phones is where it starts lol

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

The SmurfTweaks in settings fc cause PapaSmurf never implemented them. He was going to but then his EVO died and he moved on to the SGS3. Yeah I think the dock is a little big too, it almost cuts off the clock. Other than that and no settings it works well tho, I do like the contacts widget a lot tho and if you swipe down it opens your favorites up over top... You guys have working 4G? I'm jealous.:thumbup:
15th January 2013, 11:30 PM |#12  
Columbus
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Do it up Team S.W.a.R.M!!

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using xda premium
16th January 2013, 12:06 AM |#13  
Retired Recognized Contributor
Flag Valley View, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,184

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strapped365

I'm still getting mine all settled in. I may see what's up with the smurf tweaks cause the original dev is actually a mod for the EVO Shift and them guys know me pretty well over there to say the least.

Papasmurf has it posted that he knows they force close and he has a reason for it. IMHO he may not be done with them and don't want a half usable tweaks section, or he just isn't releasing everything he has at once. Which even I do that.

I went ahead with setup wizard on boot instead of the provisioning option but that's because I don't have phone service, and still the bars show an X for me. It don't bother me because Google Voice and GrooveIP give me what I need and that's next to nothing lol.

*Dissing Motorola Below*Has absolutely NOTHING to do with the port*

The MoTo launcher has a cool app drawer and everything but lacks in settings. The dock seemed huge and spaced funny, I don't know how Motorola was happy with it.

*Back to the port*

Everything that I have needed as an option has been met, no lockups or random reboots.

One last thing I noticed about my work lol, I thought that I made all edits needed to kill the KB lights when the Keyboard was closed...but I didn't, that's an edit I'm not familiar with so ill be hitting matt up cause having all these ports from non KB phones is where it starts lol

not sure about ics but in jb in integers there is a line that says "lidnavigationacessibility" its default is 0 which means opening the lid has no effect on the keyboard. if you set the value to 1 it says the keyboard is accessible only when the lid is open. that is what we need!
The Following User Says Thank You to mattlowry For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mattlowry Ad-Free
16th January 2013, 12:17 AM |#14  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 2,812

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlowry

not sure about ics but in jb in integers there is a line that says "lidnavigationacessibility" its default is 0 which means opening the lid has no effect on the keyboard. if you set the value to 1 it says the keyboard is accessible only when the lid is open. that is what we need!

Yeah I didn't even look for that at all. Never edited it either so maybe my recent framework changes all need a once over. I'm not home to check it or anything but once I get home I can look for it before I settle in the study.

The Following User Says Thank You to strapped365 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift strapped365 Ad-Free
16th January 2013, 12:19 AM |#15  
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlowry

I hope it is that way on ICS cuz we have the same problem on the Shift.:beer: Good find!
16th January 2013, 04:30 AM |#16  
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN

Donate to Me
More
This may be going to the Note 2 also
Edit: guess not, the dev didn't notice it was ICS lol. He is patiently awaiting my JB version in the works tho... as I'm sure you guys are too.:beer:
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2013, 04:42 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 23

Donate to Me
More
The scene was dead but Team SWARM is blowing up the Slide's Dev Forum!

Two new builds to test out! You guys rock
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Supovitz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Supovitz Ad-Free
19th January 2013, 09:32 PM |#18  
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN

Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][4.0.4]Shifty Bastard v2.1 - MotoBlur'd DS-Port *Team S.W.a.R.M.*
Do you guys have a working cm10? I can port my Jelly Bean ROM over if you do... No offense to Team SWaRM but that is my baby and I would rather do that one myself.
Here's the thread if you wanna check it out:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2024749
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th January 2013, 11:22 PM |#19  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 2,812

Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][4.0.4]Shifty Bastard v2.1 - MotoBlur'd DS-Port *Team S.W.a.R.M.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilgerryan

Do you guys have a working cm10? I can port my Jelly Bean ROM over if you do... No offense to Team SWaRM but that is my baby and I would rather do that one myself.
Here's the thread if you wanna check it out:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2024749

Yeah that's how we have all these JellyBean ports. It's 2 threads down official CM10. I use the alpha of 1 as base because of the kernel, and using that as base has less bugs. Framework should be fine, but may need to tweak the lights some. Hit me up on gtalk tomorrow if you need some guidance on our device.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strapped365 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift strapped365 Ad-Free
19th January 2013, 11:29 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cleveland, Tn
Thanks Meter: 1,006

More
OH yes. A really nice, smooth one as a matter of fact. HERE you go!
I'd much rather see you do it anyway. IT's your baby ya know! All I know is we'd enjoy the crap outta running it over here. DO IT TO IT!
The Following User Says Thank You to WeekendsR2Short For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WeekendsR2Short Ad-Free
20th January 2013, 09:42 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Unhappy solution
the concept that promises the rom is very good, but has never started a big problem
perfctamente all steps in recovery?
never gets past the splash boot image
despite the boot.img by installing fastboot fine since my phone is s-on?
solution please ...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)