Amazon FAOTD (Bills Reminder)

Search This thread

Alcapone263

Jul 28, 2011
Yokosuka, Japan
Dangit. I just bought thumb keyboard last month.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App

I'm actually enjoying this keyboard more than I thought I would. It has a pretty smart auto correct feature, and is beginning to predict my words after one or two letters. I might just keep it over swype for now!

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

slimslim

Oct 14, 2009
Dangit. I just bought thumb keyboard last month.

Don't be sorry, it's a great keyboard. Think of it like you donated couple bucks to a dev. I tried it first time today, and I think it might replace my beloved (and also paid) gingerbread keyboard :)

jzaslice

Sep 24, 2010
Inland Empire
has anyone been able to play zombie rider ? I get force close every time I start it up.

Sent from my Motorola Atrix 4G MB860 using Tapatalk

Alcapone263

Jul 28, 2011
Yokosuka, Japan
Early Bird... just downloaded it myself, gonna give it a try. it has good reviews on the market so far though!

anyone here try it out before?

alright, just played the first 12 levels and it's actually pretty fun. you swipe the screen to control the bird, collecting bees for points and you get to the worm. it gets more difficult as it goes along, but i haven't had anything too challenging yet. seems like a good game to pass some time, especially when i get tired of Angry Birds... (what's up with these birds themes?)

Last edited:

Alcapone263

Jul 28, 2011
Yokosuka, Japan
Sorry for the late update guys, I had to open at my job this morning after closing last night. I didn't get a chance to check this thread until now

slimslim

Oct 14, 2009
Don't like how it looks (raptor rage). I want better free apps! :p

rob219

Jul 11, 2010
here and there
Google Pixel 7a
no links needed, downloaded amazon app store didnt know when you open it app of the day is right on. cool thread thanks for bringing it to my attention. didnt really like the why dont you just do this attitude dirrected towards my post about a link could have mentioned app store pops app up when opened, info helps as you know you post latest app info here, but apps now installed so no need for links as i asked. nice thead as it is though as i may forget to check for new app and see it on here as i browse during the day. thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Today's free App of the Day is Bills Reminder
    I'll say this one more time, please keep this thread free from arguments. I am trying to do something nice for the atrix community with this thread and don't appreciate the needless bickering. Amazon gives away these apps for free, if you want a better app then go and buy it.

Just change the title to Daily Free Amazon App or something like that and if someone sees that the daily app hasn't been posted they can post what it is. That way one person doesn't have to do it everyday.

i figure the current title works; i can just change the parenthesis to include the name of whichever free app it is. i figure i visit these forums daily anyways; and i always check on the FAOTD so it works out.
    new app is up, everyone should pick up Quickoffice Pro. it's a 15 dollar office app, even if you don't plan on using it it's a 15 dollar app for free
    Fantastic 4 in a Row HD