Help I cannot put download mode

Search This thread

mccm

Jan 8, 2006
Use Odin Multi Downloader 4.42 (Just google it, a massive page of filecrop will come up)

Right, This is the bit im unsure about. You will need Cooper.ops for Odin to Flash. But as the M Series it may be a different one.

Cooper.ops : http://www.mediafire.com/?5vval34byk4hn8m

Don't hold me responsible if this doesn't work :cool:

Bro,not working the odin not detect the phone,only odin 1.83+ able to detect ,shade some light please

Moesab

Sep 11, 2012
Out of idea's

Hello,

Unfortunately I've got the same problem. I can't get my S5830i in download mode.

I know that it's Volume up+down and power button. Screen light up and off... Then up again .....and that's it. Black screen with the backlight turned on.

What happened?
I tried installing custom rom (RazoDroid) and during install it froze.... Bricked my phone. Was able to go into download mode and used Odin v1.84 to unbrick. After that I installed RazoDroid and tried to patch some system files to get arabic language working (patch found on this forum)... Didn't work...so installed Retribution, but patch also didn't work on that one.
Decided to install middle eastern rom on the phone (as it's for a friend who's english is bad but arabic is perfect)...tried going to download mode...and nothing..

Solutions
1) Tried depleting phone completely and holding buttons then installing the battery... No success
2) Tried removing battery and inserting USB.. then volume up+down then inserting battery... No success
3) Tried removing battery and inserting USB...then volume up+down+power then inserting battery.... No succes
4) Tried number 2+3 with non-standard USB...no success
5) Tried OneClick soft unbrick..... no success
6) Installing different custom roms.... but understand that this doesn't change boot
7) Internet/forums are out of solutions..... Posting this post ....success?

sharathsatish2002

Sep 16, 2017
my keys are not working so i used every other apps to boot into download mode like terminal emulator and rashr but it always reboot

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

friend,try using terminal emulator if your phone is rooted and if it has a superuser.type the following
'su' then tap enter ,and then on next line
'download recovery'

hope it works

Top Liked Posts