Remove All Ads from XDA
Video Review Win A Trip

Rootbox

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By tattooboy, Guest on 5th March 2013, 05:18 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Moderator please close
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tattooboy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tattooboy Ad-Free

5th March 2013, 05:46 AM |#2  
Flag Westminster
Thanks Meter: 349

More
Re: RootBox + (Linaro)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tattooboy

Just built RootBox with linaro toolchain 4.7 and this thing fly's!!! By far the best I've used! A big thanks to slick_rick and the RootBox team! Oh yeah sbrissen for making this all happen!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Mind sharing lol no fair in just telling us :banghead::sly:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2
tattooboy
5th March 2013, 06:08 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm not sure if its OK with the man who brought this to us slick_rick don't want to step on toes! Pm for any ?'s

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
5th March 2013, 07:11 AM |#4  
Flag Tampa Bay area
Thanks Meter: 3,501

Donate to Me
More
Now you just need to add cornerstone multitasking so I don't have to spend 2 days uploading it on 3g
I actually have almost a 100% rootbox clone based on LJC but im gonna update it to ma7 before I release it. It looks feels and functions like rootbox minus the noti toggles and tablet ui. Has pie, pad and fully themed. Only thing I haven't been able to clone or get fully functional are the 4.2 noti toggles and twiz/sysui tablet mode

I like to break stuff!
The Following User Says Thank You to -EViL-KoNCEPTz- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -EViL-KoNCEPTz- Ad-Free
5th March 2013, 07:24 AM |#5  
Flag Westminster
Thanks Meter: 349

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -EViL-KoNCEPTz-

Now you just need to add cornerstone multitasking so I don't have to spend 2 days uploading it on 3g
I actually have almost a 100% rootbox clone based on LJC but im gonna update it to ma7 before I release it. It looks feels and functions like rootbox minus the noti toggles and tablet ui. Has pie, pad and fully themed. Only thing I haven't been able to clone or get fully functional are the 4.2 noti toggles and twiz/sysui tablet mode

I like to break stuff!

Nice nice that cornerstone stuff looks real sweet...but isn't that a bit outdated?? I remember hearing about that when my E4GT was brand spanking new

5th March 2013, 07:37 AM |#6  
Flag Tampa Bay area
Thanks Meter: 3,501

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbajal3009

Nice nice that cornerstone stuff looks real sweet...but isn't that a bit outdated?? I remember hearing about that when my E4GT was brand spanking new

No they update pretty regularly and just finally made it entirely opensource, used to only be partially opensource and you had to write some parts yourself. Now the entire git is clonable
Edit: I mean yeah its been around a while but its like android its updated along side the android releases so it's not exactly the same as it began. They are on v3 I think, it started around the time HC was released then updated with ICS, JB4.1 and now the 4.2 update should either be merged or in the process of being merged.

I like to break stuff!
The Following User Says Thank You to -EViL-KoNCEPTz- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -EViL-KoNCEPTz- Ad-Free
5th March 2013, 06:40 PM |#7  
Flag Washington,DC
Thanks Meter: 6,234

Donate to Me
More
Shut up and take my download!

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss
-Galaxy Note II Edition
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MiguelHogue For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MiguelHogue Ad-Free
5th March 2013, 06:42 PM |#8  
Flag Compton Ca.
Thanks Meter: 483

Donate to Me
More
I'm loving this ROM just wat tattooboy said its flying.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to mr pnut For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mr pnut Ad-Free
6th March 2013, 11:07 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 496

More
Sweet.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
6th March 2013, 11:14 AM |#10  
los angeles
Thanks Meter: 172

More
I'd like to give this a try.
tattooboy