FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][September 4] Andromadus Mimicry v1.5.0 [ICS / CM9.1 stable]

3,294 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,194

By blk_jack, XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD on 16th June 2012, 09:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th July 2012, 03:23 PM |#1011  
i'm not sure if this is a ROM, ICS or Nova launcher issue, but Is there a setting to disable the music player widget on the lockscreen???

i mean, its kinda nice to automatically have music control on the lockscreen... but it disables my wallpaper background and i can't see the large clock on the lockscreen either

not the most major issue... but if anyone have any quick sol'n, i'm all ears

19th July 2012, 04:10 PM |#1012  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
new version on the fly? The CyanogenMod 9 RC2 is releasd.
http://www.cyanogenmod.com/blog/cyanogenmod-9-rc2
The Following User Says Thank You to Conan179 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Conan179 Ad-Free
19th July 2012, 06:26 PM |#1013  
Flag Grand Rapids, Mi
Thanks Meter: 385

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan179

new version on the fly? The CyanogenMod 9 RC2 is releasd.
http://www.cyanogenmod.com/blog/cyanogenmod-9-rc2

That's Official RC2, I think (though could be wrong) all the DZ/G2 ICS roms incorporating CM9 are taking it from the Unofficial build.
19th July 2012, 08:31 PM |#1014  
OP XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 11,194

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeezie

That's Official RC2, I think (though could be wrong) all the DZ/G2 ICS roms incorporating CM9 are taking it from the Unofficial build.

They're all taken from the same repos. We're just missing some official device/hardware repos in CM is all.

There is very little changed in RC2 though, and I did sync up a few days ago, but I'll be updating to the latest base for the next version anyway (A handful of new patches, most of which don't affect us at all).

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium
19th July 2012, 09:59 PM |#1015  
Flag Grand Rapids, Mi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blk_jack

They're all taken from the same repos. We're just missing some official device/hardware repos in CM is all.

There is very little changed in RC2 though, and I did sync up a few days ago, but I'll be updating to the latest base for the next version anyway (A handful of new patches, most of which don't affect us at all).

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

Good to know, I got mimicry 1.1.2 backed up to nandroid when ready to go back to it (wifi works as long as I don't choose to install tmobile wifi calling) first impression was that it seemed pretty smooth, just wish it supported sdext (only for /data/app and /data/app-private) out of the box like elitemod does.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2
20th July 2012, 12:19 AM |#1016  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Question App permission control?
I'm looking for a per-app permission control, but can't seem to find it anywhere in the settings.

I remember it was available in CM7. Is it available in CM9 as well, or is it specific to CM7 / Gingerbread?
20th July 2012, 01:04 AM |#1017  
Flag Grand Rapids, Mi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by endlesstrail

I'm looking for a per-app permission control, but can't seem to find it anywhere in the settings.

I remember it was available in CM7. Is it available in CM9 as well, or is it specific to CM7 / Gingerbread?

I think that's something pdroid patch provided, but last time I checked was only available for gingerbread kernels and not froyo or ICS.
20th July 2012, 01:31 AM |#1018  
Thanks Meter: 328

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by endlesstrail

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeezie

I think that's something pdroid patch provided, but last time I checked was only available for gingerbread kernels and not froyo or ICS.

kbeezie is right (which is one of the reasons I stick with Gingerbread still...) Though LBE Privacy Guard I think would come close though it's not embedded like PDroid is.
20th July 2012, 02:13 AM |#1019  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setherio

kbeezie is right (which is one of the reasons I stick with Gingerbread still...) Though LBE Privacy Guard I think would come close though it's not embedded like PDroid is.

Use auto-patcher: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1719408

./auto_patcher mimicry-1.1.2.zip pdroid cm9 20120706

I've attached the patch that I've used. Feel free to try it, works for me. (I don't seem to be able to attach the restore.zip, so do a backup )
Attached Files
File Type: zip update.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.04 MB, 17 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrvelvet For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrvelvet Ad-Free
20th July 2012, 04:36 AM |#1020  
Flag Grand Rapids, Mi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvelvet

I've attached the patch that I've used. Feel free to try it, works for me. (I don't seem to be able to attach the restore.zip, so do a backup )

I'm gona try that auto patcher against EliteMod ICS (since that's what I currently have running).
(by the way do you know if the rom type is based no the kernel or based on the user base? i.e.: EliteMod is a CM9 kernel with AOKP base)

Guess it was AOKP, thanks for the heads up on the auto-patcher, I'll likely be applying the same to mimicry (as cm9) when I flash back to it.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvelvet

that auto-patcher appears to have worked for my install of EliteMod ICS as well, thanks for the heads up mrvelvet I updated the EliteMod ICS thread with the information you provided http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6#post29043986 since someone earlier was asking bout pdroid and most of us just simply came to the conclusion that it wouldn't work for ICS yet at that time.
20th July 2012, 10:51 AM |#1021  
Flag Washington
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Hey blk_jack,

Feature request here: I would really appreciate an option to disable the alt+del "functionality" which "assists" me in accidentally deleting the entire line of text that I am typing.

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda app-developers app
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ibemad1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ibemad1 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)