USER FAULT Not KERNEL PANIC UPLOAD MODE

Search This thread

Dineshkavi

Jan 25, 2016
Go to dial menu and type *#9900# then choose debug level middle(normal) or low, then restart your mobile..check once again the debug level is low...thats all...now your mobile was fixed...i done this way...after that my mobile was not attempt this error......Thank you....

Avnish3043

Mar 7, 2017
SM-J210F MOBILE MODEL NO.

When i stuck on frp unlocking because i did not remember password or account previously which i used then i flash a new firmware to throughout of this but after flashing firmware i stuck on kernel panic upload mode i tried everything but i did not able to operate again SM- J210F . I pull battery and again inserted but i again stuck on same situation . i tried everything available online but nothing happen. PLEASE HELP IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX IT

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does anyone know what this is, Or why it happens. my phone would crash and this screen would pop up. I did alot on my phone before it started to happen. I think it has something to do with GPS, but the only other people I have seen on the net to have this problem have different stories.

One says its after he rooted

Another person on the T-mobile forums reported it but didn't give a suspected reason.

Mine did it after three things happened I used the supl.google.com gps fix, and my battery showed an overheat warning when charging turned off. And My girl tried to send 15 pics she took to herself and cousin one through E-mail and the other through mms. The email and text messages to my girl gave me error messages that and a way to solve the problem (which didn't work) The only thing that worked was deleted her thread and the email.

I have since restored factory setting to see if it fixes the problems. I'll keep everyone updated.

If anyone has any ideas or has had this happen chime in maybe we can find out whats going on.
    Also i have tried three different Kernels so i am pretty sure this is going to be a hardware issue.

I may be wrong though, in my case it could be a task killer.