FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: What features do you want to see in the Swag Bag?

Hard to get apps, inverted gapps, etc
 
61 Vote(s)
70.93%
status bar tweaks, center clock, no clock, etc
 
56 Vote(s)
65.12%
kernels
 
45 Vote(s)
52.33%
DTa2sd Stable
 
27 Vote(s)
31.40%
DTa2sd Beta 4
 
34 Vote(s)
39.53%

[ROM][LOTK] Deck's ReLoaded .500 RLS [1-31-13]

3,101 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,675
 
By jamieg71, Senior Member on 19th May 2012, 05:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2012, 05:55 PM |#481  
Account currently disabled
Flag Floor Me
Thanks Meter: 2,304
 
More
It's been decided that since we will be adressing valid user issues with the next update (so sorry fans there are several of them) that this will be a good time to do a complete rewrite of the installer as well as sift through the entire framework followed by much testing. The benefit is a much better ReLoaded rom which will in turn please the masses to no end. As a result do not expect an update today but rather at some point tomorrow. We not only know what has gone wrong in certain instances but what needs to be done to correct them thanks in no small part to you...the awesome Deckheads that you are. Stay tuned and as always keep yourselves ReLoaded!

ropodope

Change, nothin' stays the same. Unchained, and ya hit the ground runnin'.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ropodope For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ropodope Ad-Free
 
 
21st May 2012, 06:26 PM |#482  
jamieg71's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sanford, Florida
Thanks Meter: 7,675
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ropodope

It's been decided that since we will be adressing valid user issues with the next update (so sorry fans there are several of them) that this will be a good time to do a complete rewrite of the installer as well as sift through the entire framework followed by much testing. The benefit is a much better ReLoaded rom which will in turn please the masses to no end. As a result do not expect an update today but rather at some point tomorrow. We not only know what has gone wrong in certain instances but what needs to be done to correct them thanks in no small part to you...the awesome Deckheads that you are. Stay tuned and as always keep yourselves ReLoaded!

ropodope

Change, nothin' stays the same. Unchained, and ya hit the ground runnin'.

Hard at work as I type!! Just wanting to bring you guys the best possible ROM, Thanks for all the feedback it is a BIG help!! Will post update as soon as possible, please no ETA's will post when thoroughly tested and has reached our satisfaction. Untill then please enjoy, be mindful of known bugs, if you find one PLEASE search before you post to help keep thread clean!!!

Thanks!!
-jamie
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jamieg71 Ad-Free
21st May 2012, 06:46 PM |#483  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 292
 
More
thanks for the hard work guys!!! will the update be a whole new fresh install?? anyway of getting just an update.zip so some dont have to re-set up everything?
21st May 2012, 06:53 PM |#484  
twiztidvandal417's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hagerstown, Md
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
So I have ran into another issue, Seems that I cannot purchase anything from the the gogle play store, I can download free and already purchased apps, but any time i hit bill to sprint or use my valid credit card i get the message "your order could not be proccessed. please try again"

nvm figured it out..
The Following User Says Thank You to twiztidvandal417 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift twiztidvandal417 Ad-Free
21st May 2012, 08:04 PM |#485  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Awesome rom guys! Thanks for your hard work!!!! This thing is super fast and ghets great battery life.


Real quick though when i turn on my 4g in areas i know where its avalable my phone wont connect to the network. Any ideas on how to fix this or am i the only one with this issue. I can live with out 4G but i figured i would ask. Otherwise this rom is perfect excellent work guys!
21st May 2012, 08:08 PM |#486  
oodork123's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag West Palm Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 261
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik98GT

Awesome rom guys! Thanks for your hard work!!!! This thing is super fast and ghets great battery life.


Real quick though when i turn on my 4g in areas i know where its avalable my phone wont connect to the network. Any ideas on how to fix this or am i the only one with this issue. I can live with out 4G but i figured i would ask. Otherwise this rom is perfect excellent work guys!

I think I saw a page about 4G isn't working at the moment. Go back a few pages and you'll see.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
21st May 2012, 08:23 PM |#487  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 481
 
More
My FFC is working fine. On v.3

From my Reloaded Decked Out Masterpiece
21st May 2012, 08:23 PM |#488  
BlazinThat's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rocky Mountain High
Thanks Meter: 298
 
More
My 4g works.

Sent From My Blazin Fast Reloaded Deck 357
21st May 2012, 08:26 PM |#489  
jamieg71's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sanford, Florida
Thanks Meter: 7,675
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik98GT

Awesome rom guys! Thanks for your hard work!!!! This thing is super fast and ghets great battery life.


Real quick though when i turn on my 4g in areas i know where its avalable my phone wont connect to the network. Any ideas on how to fix this or am i the only one with this issue. I can live with out 4G but i figured i would ask. Otherwise this rom is perfect excellent work guys!

4G works but as in the original does not show proper signal. Working on a fix. Just check under wireless and networks 4g for accurate signal.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
21st May 2012, 08:28 PM |#490  
jamieg71's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sanford, Florida
Thanks Meter: 7,675
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear6708

thanks for the hard work guys!!! will the update be a whole new fresh install?? anyway of getting just an update.zip so some dont have to re-set up everything?

I'll see what I can do but no promises as I'm doing a ground up rebuild to include various fixes. Actually on hold temporarily, my PC got some malware or something and Im trying to get it fixed now.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
21st May 2012, 08:32 PM |#491  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 481
 
More
My always simplistic setup....plan on changing the dock icons soon....



And, oh yeah, my DTapp2SD is working FINE!

The Following User Says Thank You to mcwups1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mcwups1 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, clyde, fast, pale rider, phillo bedo, reloaded, should be renobbed, the speeds make you want to an hero, what is this im 12, will munny

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes