FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: What features do you want to see in the Swag Bag?

Hard to get apps, inverted gapps, etc
 
61 Vote(s)
70.93%
status bar tweaks, center clock, no clock, etc
 
56 Vote(s)
65.12%
kernels
 
45 Vote(s)
52.33%
DTa2sd Stable
 
27 Vote(s)
31.40%
DTa2sd Beta 4
 
34 Vote(s)
39.53%

[ROM][LOTK] Deck's ReLoaded .500 RLS [1-31-13]

3,101 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,675
 
By jamieg71, Senior Member on 19th May 2012, 05:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2012, 08:32 PM |#491  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 481
 
More
My always simplistic setup....plan on changing the dock icons soon....



And, oh yeah, my DTapp2SD is working FINE!

The Following User Says Thank You to mcwups1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mcwups1 Ad-Free
 
 
21st May 2012, 08:34 PM |#492  
cybervyrus8587's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorz77

Okay cool. Also I'm not finding the miui camera that's supposed to be on the phone somewhere. Could I get an apk?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

I found mine in the system/app folder while deleting stuff and just installed it from there...

I have a bug and I don't believe its been discussed.. I have weather bug premium and every time I try to open it I get a fc. I've never used catlog before and was wondering if that might help and if so how do I do it?

Awesome rom by the way!!

Also smoothass doesn't seem to want to wake and drains the batt.

O and just to note I've not had this issue with weather bug and I DID wipe caches and even data and still no go.

Thanks

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
21st May 2012, 08:37 PM |#493  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 690
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwups1

My always simplistic setup....plan on changing the dock icons soon....



And, oh yeah, my DTapp2SD is working FINE!

Holy poo! How'd you get your internal space that low
21st May 2012, 08:42 PM |#494  
Account currently disabled
Flag Floor Me
Thanks Meter: 2,304
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybervyrus8587

I found mine in the system/app folder while deleting stuff and just installed it from there...

I have a bug and I don't believe its been discussed.. I have weather bug premium and every time I try to open it I get a fc. I've never used catlog before and was wondering if that might help and if so how do I do it?

Awesome rom by the way!!

Also smoothass doesn't seem to want to wake and drains the batt.

O and just to note I've not had this issue with weather bug and I DID wipe caches and even data and still no go.

Thanks

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

no need. Your issue has been discussed. We are aware and know how to correct it. It will be available in the next update or you can go back a number of pages and read up on it along with a quick fix if you are so inclined to do so.

ropodope

Change, nothin' stays the same. Unchained, and ya hit the ground runnin'.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ropodope For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ropodope Ad-Free
21st May 2012, 09:03 PM |#495  
BlazinThat's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rocky Mountain High
Thanks Meter: 298
 
More
Beat me to it Rope

Sent From My Blazin Fast Reloaded Deck 357
21st May 2012, 09:08 PM |#496  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108
 
More
Question. I was trying to make a transparent status bar using UOT like I always do for CM7 but for some reason it isn't making it transparent. Anybody else know how I can or why I can't?

PS. Using Go Launcher EX and yes I'm using a live wallpaper as that is needed for a transparent status bar using GL.

Thanks in advance.
21st May 2012, 09:17 PM |#497  
Account currently disabled
Flag Floor Me
Thanks Meter: 2,304
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreatur3

Question. I was trying to make a transparent status bar using UOT like I always do for CM7 but for some reason it isn't making it transparent. Anybody else know how I can or why I can't?

PS. Using Go Launcher EX and yes I'm using a live wallpaper as that is needed for a transparent status bar using GL.

Thanks in advance.

no good advice for you here. our focus isn't on making mods but on the rom itself. I would personally encourage you to seek out linsalata28 who is a wiz when it comes to this sort of thing. Please tell him that ropodope sends his best regards.

ropodope

Change, nothin' stays the same. Unchained, and ya hit the ground runnin'.
The Following User Says Thank You to ropodope For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ropodope Ad-Free
21st May 2012, 09:23 PM |#498  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ropodope

no good advice for you here. our focus isn't on making mods but on the rom itself. I would personally encourage you to seek out linsalata28 who is a wiz when it comes to this sort of thing. Please tell him that ropodope sends his best regards.

ropodope

Change, nothin' stays the same. Unchained, and ya hit the ground runnin'.

Thanks bro. Just thought of the fact that it's odex not deodex and I believe that is why. I should probably think before I speak...what a nasty habit haha.
21st May 2012, 10:23 PM |#499  
jefferskn's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I just wanted to thank everyone for such a great ROM. This is the fastest my EVO has ever ran. Keep up the good work.
21st May 2012, 10:34 PM |#500  
Account currently disabled
Flag Floor Me
Thanks Meter: 2,304
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferskn

I just wanted to thank everyone for such a great ROM. This is the fastest my EVO has ever ran. Keep up the good work.

thank you! things should be so much better for all on the next update.

ropodope

Change, nothin' stays the same. Unchained, and ya hit the ground runnin'.
The Following User Says Thank You to ropodope For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ropodope Ad-Free
21st May 2012, 10:47 PM |#501  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ropodope

thank you! things should be so much better for all on the next update.

ropodope

Change, nothin' stays the same. Unchained, and ya hit the ground runnin'.

Not sure I could expect my phone to be any better but I sure look forward to it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, clyde, fast, pale rider, phillo bedo, reloaded, should be renobbed, the speeds make you want to an hero, what is this im 12, will munny

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes